Saviors She Adores

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Our mom has no abilities while our father does...to an extent," Sehun explained. She was able to decipher which was Sehun and which was Tae-hyung when they came close to her. Actually, they were sitting right next to her in the cafeteria room where everyone watched in shock and a bit of loathing. She didn't know who these two were but it seemed that they were likable throughout the cafeteria that hated her so much. 

"How were you able to get stronger then? Usually, our abilities come from our parents." Haeun muttered, questioning how they were strong when their parents seemed to be otherwise. 

"We don't know. Our dad is a windblaster as well, but Tae-hyung has a completely different power." Sehun told, turning to look at him. They were brothers she was told, but in a way, they look nothing alike besides their eyes and their hair.  

She internally snickered, was he adopted?

"No, I wasn't adopted," Tae-hyung grumbled, still looking away from her. She turned to him in surprise, he heard her thoughts.

Telepathy. This man is dangerous.

He slowly blinked, taking in what she just said- or rather what she thought. He turned to look at her, curious almost when he stared into her nature-colored eyes. 

"How exactly am I dangerous?" He asked, looking at her almost suspiciously. 

Stop thinking, stop. He can't know. Haeun mentally hissed at herself, but at this point, she knew that he was listening. Hearing her thoughts like it was his own because his eyes were glowing like a bar of bright gold. "What can't I know?" His brows raised, then lined into one in confusion. Sehun looking at his brother but then at her, he was equally confused just by different things. 

Stop asking me things I can't answer, just because you can hear my thoughts doesn't mean you can get anything out of it. Haeun's eyes glared at him, looking at his reaction as he carefully processed the words in what she just thought of. He looked at her, questioning her in mere silence. How much did he know? Was he listening before the milk incident? He would know too much, and she couldn't let her secrets already spill on the first day, its only been the first day and she couldn't even think properly, she hated people like Tae-hyung. They could go through her thoughts, they hear things that couldn't let them listen to. But when they do, it was always bits of pity that she gets the answer to. And as she grew older, she started to hate it. More then she could ever live for. She knew what telepathic people can do, they could look through her memories if they wished, see how she was born, see everything and anything. Those were the people she knew she would encounter when coming out of her safe house, but those who could, have full control of their powers. Looking through memories is a difficult thing, so people who could, usually were unlikely. 

"You said something weird back then." Tae-hyung continued, his eyes were now squinting as if that could look through her very soul. She started to feel very uncomfortable. This time he didn't say it out loudly, whispering only the three could hear. But she knew someone would be listening, anything to grab the powerless girls weakness. 

"We're talking somewhere else, this cafeteria revolts me." Haeun spat, some people suddenly shot up from their seats. Eyes glowed in offense of her words. But Tae-h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter