Questions Can Lie

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Another week had passed. She didn’t see Jongin and Chanyeol seemed to vanish as well. Her lips thinned looking at Tae-hyung. He knows more. He knows everything. For three day she didn’t know what to do. She stayed close to him and he didn’t disagree with it either. It seemed he wanted to watch her just as much as she did. Sehun, at first was confused. He was the person to always bring her to class, but now Tae-hyung decided to take on the roll. At first, he didn’t enjoy it. Every day he got to know more about someone and got to like her presence, now Tae-hyung came and took it away. He was a little envious about it, but in the end, he had to start being early with his classes, anymore of being late and he would get his third detention. Any more of those and he would get suspended. “How did you hide it for so long?” Tae-Hyung asked, looking forward, ignoring all the stares that were shooting toward them, the student body seemed to really hate one of the most powerful people get along with someone who had no powers at all. What a lie they believe in. “I didn’t leave my house. Not once, not ever. My parents died when I was seven. I saw things that children aren't supposed to see, of course, it was going to take a toll on something in me. Of course, I had to one day leave. And it was because of this school that I was able to step out of my own haven. As days past, I slowly regret it." 

"What made you think that a school of powerful students could help you?" He said, exasperated. 

"I didn't. I never thought once that this school was going to help me. But my body told me to move, told me to go into this building and find something. It was different than my other thoughts and in the end, I chose to do it. Even if me, I didn't want to." She explained. After that she got to her class, Tae-hyung had no classes with her but he was fairly close. Why didn't he just take her to her classes in the first place gives her a good wonder.

She gave him a small bow, in which he replied with a small smile. She walked inside her classroom, he turned his body to go to his own. Haeun could hear his footsteps tapping softly on the floor. 

Was she going to live her whole school years, fearing that Taehyung was going to say something? She couldn't let him, but he was her friend. He knew something of her that she hadn't been able to share since the deaths of her parents. Would she be able to lean on him, or hate that he knows? She would find out sooner or later. 

This class was world history, a class in which she had with Chanyeol and she realized too late Jongin. Jongin was there of course, but Chanyeol wasn't. He doesn't seem like the person to go to class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter