Savior Too Many

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haeun smiled brightly at the sight of Suho. If her cheeks weren't hurting she would think that she could smile a bit wider. Something in her warmed up just seeing him, her fingers felt tingly and her mind went hazy. She didn't know what she was feeling but she knew for sure that she was happy seeing him in front of her. He was talking to another person that she completely ignored seeing him by accident going to her third class. She had seventh and fifth class with him so seeing him now surprised her beyond imagination. 

He turned his head to meet her eye and for a second they gazed at each other. His stare that was unreadable. His bottom was still healing and she could still see the purple mark that was soon to be barely visible at the bottom of his cheek. Suho gave her a small smile, friendly and frighteningly warm. They were six feet apart but she was satisfied enough, Haeun didn't need to talk to him, anyone seeing the both of them together would only ruin Suho's reputation while getting her some more enemy's that she didn't need. 

"Why do you keep looking at Suho?" Sehun's voice suddenly erupted at the back of her head. She froze at his voice before careening her head with a small smile.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She gave him a light shrug that looked tenser then it should be. Sehun quirked an eyebrow not buying the lie. Haeun let out a sigh, "I saw Suho three days ago because I needed to bring his homework. I got to see him in the process and then we kinda talked, realize he isn't a bad person and then kind of got worried because of his bruises. It's nothing." Sehun narrowed his eyes, 

"But you were asking about him before you went to his house so technically something happened before that. What are you hiding?" 

She thinned her lips in thought, should she lie to him? A white lie might help but if Sehun found out about the lie he could get angrier then he already was.  He could tell Tae-hyung and he didn't need her permission at that point to look through her thoughts. Before she could open and risk saying a lie a hand had rested on Sehun's shoulder. She glanced at the face of the hand and her lips parted in surprise. Sehun turned his head surprised as well, seeing Suho right behind him. "Hyung." He mumbled, Suho gave him a small smile before turning his head to look at her. His eyes stayed for a second before looking away not letting Sehun see anything out of the ordinary. 

"Sehun. Miss me?" Sehun's shoulder was stiff at first but slowly relaxed giving him a loose smile. 

"I barely noticed you were gone." Sehun gave him a crooked grin that made Suho chuckle, she eyed at the two never realizing about their closeness to one another. Sehun put his hands in his poc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter