The Watchers Order

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Baekhyun decided that she was fine and that she was able to walk with her two legs to her next class without pain, he vanished. Gone the second she turned her head. Just like the way when he abruptly appeared in front of her and found her on the principal's doorstep. She gave him one of her infamous glares every time he looked at her in pity. Baekhyun shouldn’t look at her like that if he cared,

If he was somewhat worried.

Like hell he was worried, why should he when he barely knew her? She still couldn’t wrap her head around why he was even walking with her to class but she would rather not. It would only keep him longer with her. Her next class was a daze and an eternity that she counted every second of. Then it was lunch, she immediately saw Sehun and Taehyung close to her classroom, where they waited for her to come out. She gave them a small smile, they didn’t need to know about what happened, and she wasn’t going to tell them. Taehyung's eyes stayed brown, his chocolate orbs that she would rather see on him than the gold as he watches and reads every thought she processes.

“Do you want to eat outside today?” Sehun asked, his eyes focused on her, and only her. Tae-hyung glanced at his brother then looking at the girl in front of him. His lips thinned as thoughts that he didn’t even realize he was having abrupted in his head. He quickly washed it away, before it would become something he couldn’t imagine.

“It’s warm today, I don’t see why not.” She said, her eyes landing ahead of them instead. She couldn’t bear to look at them in the eyes. The person right beside her knows something and wasn’t able to tell his own brother. Taehyung didn’t know what to do when Sehun finds out by himself. What would he say? What would he think? His own brother didn’t even trust him to keep a secret. But it wasn’t Taehyung who didn’t trust them. It was Haeun. She had a damn good reason why too.

Every time she took a step she couldn’t get thoughts out of her head, she knew that if she looked to out of it, Taehyung will look inside her head and know everything, and she couldn’t have that happen twice. Every once and a while she would reply to their conversations put her opinion even if she doesn’t know what the topic was about, a mere yes or a nod would get them thinking she’s fine for a little bit. She wasn’t fine. The principal knew everything, how her parents died and who she really is. He was the most dangerous person so far in this school and she didn’t know if she should just leave when she still had the chance, any second now and that chance will be ripped away. Would he let her leave? He would keep her, watch her every step and use her until she could be disposed of.

He would kill her. Horror stung her skin. 

Until he knew exactly who she was, or how he could control her. It was impossible now to leave, the man will always come back.

“Do you think the principal is a nice man?” She asked out of the blue that made them blink in surprise. Maybe she should’ve slowly grown into the subject, but it was too late now.

“Why do you ask?” Taehyung questioned, already suspicious of her. She could already see his eyes flicker a soft shade of sunlight. She really hated that ability of his.

“He made me come to his office and had a talk why I shouldn’t be so loud and rude to everyone. That I should lay low if I wanted to stay in this school.” She quickly answered, a bit of panic that slowly balling inside her stomach. The flicker quickly died out. Haeun softly let out a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter