Secrets Can't Keep

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was anxious to go to school, she knew for sure Suho wasn’t going to be there but she still had hope crawling in the pit of her stomach. Haeun went up to the stairs of the building, all eyes on her and they began to whisper, words she blocked from her mind. Haeun smiled at Tae-hyung and Sehun when she saw them, they replied back with their own smiles. Her stomach was bubbling with warmth and she started to walk toward them her mind still on Suho. “Have you guys seen Suho?” opened by itself without her thinking the consequence of asking such a question. Tae-hyung and Sehun’s eyes widened, surprised by her question. She cleared , a sudden knot of panic sent in her chest.

“Why? Why did he do?” Sehun asked tone that was filled with accusation.

“He didn’t do anything, I was just asking if you’ve seen him.” She casually shrugged, trying to keep the tension in her shoulders and body die down. She looked at Tae-hyung her eyes suddenly wide and angry. “Stop looking into my thoughts, it’s not something you can look through without permission.” She hissed looking at his eyes that had a soft ray of gold. His brows met with one another in confusion and then the glow was gone.

“You stopped me from looking.” He murmured, his eyes narrowed at her in suspicion. “You’re hiding something aren’t you.” She crossed her arms and turned away, 

"You don't always have to look through my mind; if I don't want to tell you then respect it." He stayed silent, but what she said was true. Haeun was always afraid of people like Tae-hyung, and now he was her friend she would have to change her perspective and her mindset. As she enjoyed Tae-hyung being her side, in the end, his ability would always be a fear that is stuck deep inside her mind.

"No, I haven't seen him. He rarely stays home, and when he does, it's because he has important things going on." Tae-hyung explained, she didn't have the courage to look at him in the eye after what she said, she nodded slowly processing the words. Important things her . 

"Does he look okay when he gets back?" She whispered, she didn't know what they were thinking but she knew for sure that she was acting way too suspicious. Suho and Haeun barely talked to each other and when they did they didn't like looking at each other, always waiting to have the chance to bite the others head off. She bit on her lips anxiously, waiting for them to answer what she was desperate to hear. 

"He looks fine, but he would have scratches or bruises here and there. Why are you asking about Suho hyung?" Sehun asked softly, "what happened between you when you went to see the Watchers?" Her finger tapped on her elbow, her eyes that they couldn't see was glaring at the floor as if she could melt it. Suho was in pain, he was hurting and partially it was because of her. Suho said he would make things right, but she didn't want him to. 

"Nothing, absolutely nothing." Her fist clenched tightly, Haeun finally turned to look at Sehun and Tae-hyung, her shame and embarrassment disappeared in a flash and there was only boiling rage; she kept the anger deep inside hidden from her face and she smiled at them. "Thank you." The two glanced at each other then back at her as if they could speak in their own thoughts. With Tae-hyung they probably can. 

Bell rung loud and clear to understand their class was going to start soon. Haeun and the two walked to Sehun's class first considering he was the farthest from the two and soon Tae-hyung walked her to her own. 

"I'm sorry for looking through your thoughts, we're just worried." He said breaking their uncomfortable silence, she turned to look at him and let out a snort. 

"About what? I'm just asking about Suho." She rolled her eyes, very much delighted to hear those words from him. 

"Yeah, who knows what he could've done for you to ask about him. Maybe he's threatening you about something, or maybe he's making you do something you don't want to. There are many things that could've happened and I was just wondering why you asked about him out of the blue." He shrugged, putting his hand into his pockets. She eyed him curiously and sighed. 

"I got to learn more about Suho yesterday and to be honest, he's not that bad. No, I don't think any of you are and I had misjudged you. I don't think you are the person who you make me believe in, I don't understand why you guys are so rude." She explained, question written all over her face. His lips thinned in thought. 

"You're explaining what I've been thinking about you also. You make me believe in someone that isn't you. You're not arrogant, and you're not the person to act all powerful. You're nothing like that but yet, you make everyone believe in it and people hate you for it. You like it better that way and I don't know why." Haeun turned to look at him, shock was now that had described her features. But it vanished the second she processed his words. 

"It's better that way. I don't want to see people pitying me. It's disgusting." She murmured bitterness bit her tongue and throat. 

"Then it must be how others

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter