Fear That Defies

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho didn't dare give Haeun one of a glance, and she was happy about it. She wasn't going to have a fight with someone when she was already about to fight for her life.  They were in a black car, the windows tinted so no-one could see who sat inside and a man with a black suit driving them to their destination. Haeun was skeptical about this, Suho could be lying to her. For all she knows, he could be bringing her to some abandoned area and then leave her there. Suho was a rich guy, that's what Sehun had told her once, and later then she had hoped Sehun had explained it was because his father was one of the Watchers. Haeun immediately had dread gushing down her body and she could do nothing but sit and wait for her doom. 

"You know, they're probably wondering why you're in this school. When you're a nobody when you have nothing," Suho spoke out of the blue, his hatred and disgust that was set solidly on his tone. And on her. Haeun stared out the window, she saw homes, and she saw people living their day with ease.  Knowing that they could defend themselves because they have abilities because they have thought themselves as powerful. Usually, those who think that, dies. "They don't need to tell me anything to know that they're probably going to expel you from the school and banish you," Haeun's fingers twitched in annoyance. If he keeps talking she might as well slap him. "You know how happy the school's going to be? When you're gone, and we'll finally be able to look up with our head high again." 

She stayed silent, her thoughts that made everything louder then it should be. Her thoughts made Suho echo, and it made her tremble, for each second this car moves, the closer they get to the people she hated on this entire planet. Haeun wasn't going to die, she will lie out of this and she will live. Haeun didn't care if they banish her from this country, she already decided to move far away from this country as far as possible when she grew older. Leave a place full of hatred and hunger for power and never look back. "Why aren't you talking? You always love talking back to us, are you scared? Jung Haeun?" 

"Shut up or I'm going to rip that mouth of yours off your face and throw it out of this car." She said full of malice, a coldness that would make any lesser person uncomfortable. Suho laughed it off instead. 

"Talk but no bite." He hissed back, but she rolled her eyes. Haeun's palms were sweating and her stomach was twisted with knots that she didn't know how to undo. Any minute now and they're going to be in front of the Watchers and she couldn't be scared, she couldn't be afraid or everything will fail and she will die. Her index finger tapped her thigh fast and nervously, Suho saw the movement and smirked. 

"Are you actually scared?" He asked a mocking tone that made her finger stop moving. She slowly turned her head, her brown eyes staring to his own. Lips thinned to a tense line while her shoulders were stiff of what he could interpret as fear. He didn't know why but he suddenly frowned. 

"Yes, I'm scared. Those people are what I fear most. And if I'm not careful-" Suho suddenly glanced over at the driver, he was silent but she knew for sure he was listening. She could guess that it wasn't one of Suho's employee's. She stopped herself from speaking more that she might regret later and turned her head to look back at the window. Suho didn't seem to bother speak anymore either. 

Her relief to that. 

"We're here." The driver had a deep and cold voice that made her cringe. She opened the door and saw the large building that made something inside her drop. She was amazed but panicky more than she already was. Once she walked inside that building there was no way for her to step back. The building was six-story high, it was mostly made out of tinted glass, she could barely see what was inside that building but she knew whatever it was, it wasn't good.  

Haeun's eyes flung to look at Suho, maybe she could keep her body neutral just like him, be emotionless that he so effortlessly can do. To her surprise he was just as shocke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter