Answers Can't Hide

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her lips parted at the sight of him. The sun had made a sheen of light on his skin that made him glow, in a way he kind of looked like an angel. She quickly shut her lips before he realizes she was gaping at him. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked, somehow nervous. He gave her a charming smile that would make any girl swoon. She thinned her lips instead, watching him cautiously. He saw her suspicion that made his smile falter. 

"I'm injured just like you."  She glanced at his body, arms first then lowering her eyes to his legs then she flickered her orbs back up a brow raised not believing his words. 

"I don't see any injuries on you." Haeun crossed her arms, laying back on the bed her ankle becoming a burst of pain. He gave her a sheepish smile that somehow made her want to smile right back. "Liar." She mumbled letting out a sigh when his eyes twinkled. 

"How did you twist your ankle?" He tilted his head looking at it in curiosity. She glanced at her ankle, slowly a scowl formed on her features, her lips turned into a frown. 

"Some girls didn't like me being close to Sehun or Suho so they thought they could show me how much they hated it." She bared her teeth glaring at her ankle as if it gives her bad vibes. Her knees were scratched until it stung and her palms were burning. He dropped his feet to the ground and she watched him silently, he took a step forward daring her to flinch back. Step after step she tensed wondering what he would do. She flickered her eyes seeing his eyes dancing a light color of pink. He was a healer but there are perks and dangers when its a healer. A healer can heal but they can kill as well, they can feel your heart, they can slow it until it no longer beats, they can stop your blood flow, they can destroy your brain with a snap of their fingers. When it comes to a body they can do anything under the will of their powers. When it comes to healers her mother once told her, never get on their bad side. 

It takes years to master how to stop things in the human body for healers, it takes years to learn how to kill when being a healer because their ability isn't intended to such thing, so when they can there's nothing that can stop them. She wondered how much Lay learned his ability, can he kill? Did he master it already? If he did kill her there no-one to stop him, there's no-one here. Nobody was going to help even if she screamed for one. 

"May I?" He asked, a tone of a gentleman. She could wonder just how many girls he accidentally made fall in love with him just for his voice. She gave him a nod, hesitant but nodding nevertheless. He softly touched her ankle his hands warm that made her shudder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter