Holding The Pain

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She watched in awe as Chanyeol melted the ice with the tip of his fingers. A flicker of flame on his fingertips before the frozen cluster became nothing but cool water. She let out a sigh of relief standing and not worrying about tripping. 

She smiled, "thank you." With a blink, Chanyeol's glowing eyes vanished welcoming blank hazel instead. He frowned at her before glancing down at her knees. 

"You're hurt." He mumbled, his tone blank and a bit cold. She looked down to see her scraped knees that were on the urge of bleeding. Haeun felt the stinging pain of her palms but hid it away behind her back as if the knees was enough to show her pain. 

"Yeah, it'll heal eventually." She shrugged, she was late. Again. This was the week where she missed or was late to most of her classes and it was mostly to people that seemed to dislike her even though they show no threat. Besides Jongin, he's always a threat. He blinked again looking at her in the eye. She stilled herself not to take a step back at his intense gaze. 

"Go to the nurses." His words were always so short and rather distant, she didn't know it was because of her or he just normally talked that way. Either way, it made her roll her eyes. 

"It's not painful, I can take care of myself." She crossed her arms, she was surprised to see Chanyeol, the last time she saw him was when he saved her from Jongin and now he came back saving her from two girls that thought they were better, stronger just to flee like a bunch of ants when a bigger threat takes an entrance. She pursed her lips, "either way I don't know where the nurses are." 

"Room 104." She remembered when Lay or Yixing explained to her that Chanyeol was the person who got angry when Jongin took his girlfriend away. She couldn't really see Chanyeol being any angrier then he was with the two girls and already that his face had given her small prickles of chills. Chanyeol looked like the person who had a struggle showing his emotions and she couldn't blame him, he didn't have the personality to be able to show his emotions easily even his words feel forced. Maybe at one point he was able to show his emotions but something about the girl broke him, and she wouldn't be surprised if it did. 

She took a step back but immediately regretted it when her left ankle throbbed lumping up at the pain. She grimaced but she kept walking, turning to where Chanyeol told her where the nurses were. When he was gone from her point of view she started limping trying not to put so much force on her feet. She tightened her jaw biting at her inner cheek from not letting out a whimper. When did she twist her ankle? She did feel awkwardly not being able to realize that she slippe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter