Hidden With Fear

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been two weeks.

Everyone slowly realized that Haeun was no longer coming to school, many were happy while a sprinkle of students had realized she was gone and wondered. Suho for one realized that she didn't come to school after the first week had passed. At first, he knew that she was probably mourning for Tae-hyung, the whole school was. Many had come to his funeral, but never knew why he had died. It had become a secret with only Sehun, Haeun, the police and himself to know. They had lied to Sehun's parents that it was a horrible accident that Tae-hyung was sent upon. They couldn't say that the people who were killing off the higher ranks were now killing students, there would be an uproar.

Suho would try to visit her, but it dawned that he didn't know where she lived. No-one did. But what surprised him was that she blamed herself, she didn't do anything wrong but yet she pointed at herself. Because of it, something inside her broke. 

Sehun had gotten back to school in the middle of the second week, the funeral had passed, but he looked like he hadn't slept in days. His shirt was buttoned incorrectly, he looked hollowed out that made Suho's chest tightened. He had dark bags under his eyes, his eyes dead while he would flinch every single time someone would smile at him, sympathetic and pitiful. Sehun eyes met his giving Suho a smile but there was no light to it. He walked up to him, 

"Have you seen Haeun? I want to talk to her." Sehun whispered, but it sounded strained that Suho wanted to pity him, but he knew for sure that Sehun wasn't going to like that not when everyone has been staring like that to him all day. Suho's lips thinned, wondering how he would reply to him. 

"She hasn't been to school since the accident. She's blaming herself. I tried texting her but it didn't work." He sighed, but Sehun looked at him surprised but sorrow evaporated it in seconds. 

"You have her phone number?" Suho stared at Sehun, did she not give her number to them? He did take her phone without telling her his purpose. He took out his phone, scrambling through his contacts until he found Haeun's. He handed his phone to Sehun where he greedily took it as if it was a treasure. Did Sehun- 

He couldn't, could he? He tapped her phone number into his then quickly calling it.

"Hi! This is Haeun here! Sorry, I can't pick up the phone now, please call later or say your message after the beep!" Haeun's voice spoke cheerfully, but as the beep started Sehun quickly ended the call, he called again but it ended with the same line that spoke to them before. He let out a sigh of frustration. 

"Why do you want to talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter