Forgiveness is Necessary

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun grinned at the sight of the two boys grumbling at each other. She was going to look at the world from a different perspective. She was going to be happy, even the world didn't let her. She had them, and that was enough. She was going to love them and she was going to protect them with everything she had. It also meant that she was going to have let them protect her as well. That was their promise, she was to keep it till her last breath. 

As they spoke to each other in front of her, someone had accidentally bumped into her as the walked forward. She glanced at the boy who hit shoulders with her, he had crow black hair with somewhat of a rounded face. She glanced down at his pink hearted lips. He was at least two centimeters taller than her.  

"I'm sorry." He whispered, he started walking away; until Suho had turned back to see if Haeun was still behind him. 

"Kyungsoo?" The person who had bumped into her looked up to see Suho smiling. Kyungsoo nodded his head at him, she guesses a sign of acknowledgment. "What are you doing here? Are you skipping class? That is so not the vice student council." Suho smirked. 

Haeun remembered that name before, it was when Suho got hurt and they called him to lie to his dad. Who knew she was going to meet him like this.

"I am not, I was going to the bathroom. Shouldn't I be asking why you guys are here, and why that guy is here in this building when he should be expelled?" Kyungsoo pointed at Luhan who had stuck his tongue out instead. 

"It would've been nice if you missed me for a little kyungie." Luhan pouted. How close were they? She should someday ask how rooted their friendship is, somehow when she had meant all the boys, they had known each other one way or another. She shouldn't ask Chanyeol and Jongin though if she remembered correctly Chanyeol's girlfriend cheated on him with Jongin. That's when Lay had also helped her heal, now that she thought about it, how was Lay been doing? She hasn't seen him for a while. 

"Shut up Luhan, if you weren't such a jerk then you wouldn't in this mess." Kyungsoo spat. Luhan had only shrugged. Kyungsoo finally took the time to look at her, she nothing. The one who doesn't have any abilities, he probably hates just looking at her. "Why are you guys with her?" He asked, Haeun let out intake of breath; it's coming, he's going to say something ridiculously rude that one of them might defend her a bit too much that wouldn't draw attention to them. She was betting on Suho. "Have you guys been saying rude stuff to her? That's kind of low Suho." He murmured. She blinked. The boys blinked. Well, she didn't expect that. 

Suho forced out a laugh. "We were not, we were just comforting her, she was bullied by other people." He nodded approvingly. It was so difficult for Haeun not to scoff and then laugh. Kyungsoo eyed her, staring into her red eyes that showed that she had cried just recently. 

"Is this true?" Kyungsoo wondered, eyes gleaming curiously. She nodded, she didn't have time to explain why she was crying; either way, she was too lazy. Kyungsoo had stared longer, finally, he looked away from where she let out a silent breath of relief. "Fine, I'm leaving, you guys better not be skipping class. And Suho, you have been acting weirdly for the past few days. You need to finish the papers that the council has given you. It's due to the principal next week." Haeun froze at the name of the principal. What were they going to do with the principal? They knew now that he was a member of Salvation. What could they do in this school wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter