Questions Need Answers

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haeun felt the burning tears clouding her eyes; she could feel the aching pain of a feeling she couldn't comprehend. Haeun tried to hide them away, but they wouldn't leave her, she chose this decision. She decided to keep them away from her because it would better for both of them. Then why was it so painful? Why did it hurt so much? She was able to see a side of Suho that many couldn't, somehow, she got to understand him, Haeun got to be able to get close with someone. But because of it, there was a price to cost. She had the urge to protect him, realize that if she were ever to see him hurt, it would be a pain for her that could never be mend. 

Haeun needed to solve the situation she was in quick; she needed to get rid of Salvation, and then she could be able to rest a little. After that, she would think about it later. Salvation could be a large-scale organization that they're just now looking closely at. As long they could take one who knew a lot about the organization, then a large portion of their confusion could be solved. 

Haeun needed to find Minseok. Looking at the white wall of her living room after everything has happened, she suddenly came to a decision. He was the only source that she could get that would let her get closer to Salvation; the only question worth asking is how. He doesn't like her, and she couldn't give him a good reason that would let him believe that she wasn't a dangerous person. She could ask the boys, but it would get them in danger. She could do this by herself, she was a Stealer, Haeun could protect herself, and she didn't have to ask the others either. Haeun needed to go back to school, its the only way to see him again. But with the principal lurking by every corner to catch her, how could she try to find him while always having to watch her back without getting attacked? Haeun had tons of help, but she didn't let herself. She wasn't going to ask the people she's come to trust, go into harm's way. 

Luhan. Ask Luhan.

Haeun didn't like him; he looked through her head. Every crevice there was to her memories, and unlike Tae-hyung, which was barely noticeable, he gave off a feeling of claws scraping her head. It wasn't painful, just uncomfortable. Spiders that crawled up her spine. Haeun could bet that he was able to have it be painful as well, with a great person like Luhan, he could do many things with the mind. 

Tomorrow would be Monday; she could go to school and find Minseok. She needed to find Minseok, or she would be nowhere to know a single thing of what Salvation is capable of.

~~*~~

All eyes were on her as she took a step in the building. It's been about a month since she left school, that means everyone thought she had left. 

"Look who decided to show up." Someone snickered, but she ignored them. Unless they were going to do anything rash, she decided to keep walking and find who she needed. As she ascended the third floor, more realized she had come back from the dead and that it seemed to be the most important thing, which got the attention of people who knew her personally, which was something she didn't look forward with. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter