Destruction She Holds

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It wasn't the person who shot the light at her to shot up first, it was a girl this time her eyes glowered the color of silver. She growled at Haeun as if she did something terribly wrong. Well, she technically did in their thoughts. She walked into their haven, somewhere they could rule without elders controlling them, they had themselves, and they were proud of it. 

"You think this is some kind of joke? You tell us what your power is, or what you rather die?" She hissed, pencils from each students tables flickered, floating in the air and all pointed at her. Telekinesis. A telky for short. Each pencil was sharply tipped, one stab at those and she would die from blood loss. Haeun chuckled, looking at the pencils that seemed to be targetting her. Haeun looked at the girl who controlled them. 

"If you think that killing me is the best option, go for it. But you will become a murderer, blood that you spilled. But you powerhouse bastards won't give two s if you killed a nobody right? Come on, do your worse princess." Haeun grinned, she could be called insane by many. She just told a girl to kill her, to use pencils as her weapon and to stab her like she was some kind of target. But the real answer was that would she had the guts to do it? Haeun tilted her head to the side when a ball of fire was hurled at her, she swore that she smelled burnt hair. She was ready to defend herself if it became worse, at this moment she couldn't be expelled from this school unless she accidentally killed someone, she was too precious to the headmaster and she had no clue why. The noise of fire sounded behind her as it burned the chalkboard making ash as it slowly disintegrated. She crossed her arms, looking at them bored. "Do you people not think before you act? You're like children," She sighed, 

"That's enough!" The teacher barked, glaring at the boy who threw a fireball at her as if she wasn't human. He looked away before she could take a good look at him. The things people do at low ranks, or those who have nothing at all. The teacher turned to look at her, disturbed, maybe even disgusted by her. She seriously wonders what these people learned as they grew up, to think whatever this was- was right. Do they know nothing about feelings? Or at least, not look at her like she was a rodent? It was slowly getting into her nerves, the looks reminded her of some things, things she didn't like to recall. "Are you sure you're in the right class?" Are you even in the right school? The woman probably wanted to add.

Haeun shrugged, "you can ask the headmaster if he did something wrong, but as of right now my schedule says that I'm in this class and every other class that is in the first floor." A bunch of scoffs was abrupted maybe a bit of growling, can abilities make people become like animals also? Haeun wondered, and remembered, and cringed. "Give me my seat, I'm sick of standing." 

"You are not welcome here, get out before we make you." The girl with silver eyes spoke, she bared her teeth, her eyes flamed with rage, to show that she meant something. 

"You think I want to be here also? Your old man brought me here, begged me to in fact. If you want to be angry, be angry at him for bringing a nobody, who has no abilities to your ignorant school." A pencil shot at her, but she didn't dare to flinch when it only grazed her cheek. She could feel her warm blood drip down to her chin. 

"I swear to god if this becomes a scar-" 

"Or you'll what? Hurt her?" Another person retorted, venom peeking from their tone. 

"I'll kill you for your stupidity," Haeun whispered, and her eyes sparkled in wrath. It was cold and it had darkened, she looked at all of their eyes. Haeun glowered and scowled. "Try, try and kill me, and let's see you if you can, maybe I'll fight back and see how that will do for all of you." For a second, they had a chill sent down their backs. Were they afraid? At her? Bull. 

"You can sit there, none of you will disrupt my class starting now. I will block your powers the whole day if I see anything foolish." The teacher hissed, but mentally she was fearful, what could this girl do her students? All of them now knew she had no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter