Arrogance They Had

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You are officially enrolled, miss Jung Haeun." A man gave her a small smile, he looked as if he was in his mid-forties, he had a beard that covered most of his chin, a bit of gray started to show out of the roots of his hair, his eyes of a chocolate brown. Haeun returned his smile with her own, her dyed blonde hair that stopped to her elbow curled at her tips with her brown eyes that had a bit of emerald that circled around her cornea. 

She saluted him giving him her crooked grin, "I'll do my greatest principal Park!" He chuckled, giving her a small smile. He looked at Haeun's enrollment papers, a small picture of her on the papers. Her signature grin that seemed to be contagious. Jung Haeun it says, and on the bottom of her name had said abilities, his eyes glanced to the side where it was blank. He looked at it a little longer, his features never change. But he knew that many things will change, once he brings this girl into his school, chaos will erupt and the division that his students made will change, for the better or the worse he was yet to find out. He was able to see the future, but not too far, just enough to know that this girl in front of him will wreak havoc to what everyone believed in. 

He was just ready to sit back and watch. "Mr. Park...Do you really think it would be a good idea if you bring me to your school? I've been told they're a pack of proud, self-ignorant people that would love to establish where I'm supposed to stand. But you know, I'm not really fond of those things." Haeun sighed, her back faced toward him while she looked at the door. It was him who recommend her into his academy, a bunch of students who had abilities in the world, even if they have a speck of magic they were welcomed in, but to that, they would be categorized as the low-ranks and the higher ones get the most achievements and the acknowledgment. They were called the kings and queens she had heard from some girls when she walked to this man's office. Haeun wondered where she would be classed in, either way, she would be the first to their everything. 

"You can protect yourself, right? These students are rather, difficult to handle." He whispered, it was enough for her to still listen to but it was straining. Haeun wanted to laugh, walking closer to the door until she could touch the handle. Haeun could've of just rejected his proposal of coming to this insolent and overbearing of a school but she decided it would be best, it was time she came out of her little hole of a home and see just how much people have changed since she was out in the world. Could they be like her? Or worse. 

"Of course, I've trained myself to put down those with abilities, even if I have-" The bell to the first class suddenly rang, disrupting her sentence. 

"You should really go to your class, you shouldn't be late on your first day." He sounded like a father scolding his daughter. It was weird and unfamiliar to her. 

"Got it! See you later!" She waved at him, opening the door then slamming it shut. He allowed a smile set on his lips. Oh, how much will this school change. 

~~*~~

She ran to her first class, her sunny hair flying and streaming behind her like rays of gold. Everyone seemed to head to their classes already since she didn't see anyone as she ran to hers. Haeun chuckled to herself, wondering how should she introduce herself. The school was large

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter