New Bonds Align

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want to do this?" Haeun asked one last time, Sehun sat across from her on her bed, looking as determined as ever. Haeun fidgets as he gives her his hand, she looks at it reluctantly. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to tell him about this, but he seemed so confident, so sure that what he was picking was the right choice that she couldn't say no. "Do you know the side effects that could happen-" Sehun cut her off as he placed his finger on her lips. Sehun gave her a grin, eyes dancing in excitement. 

"I know what I'm doing. I will give you a piece of my ability." She shook her head but didn't say anything after that. With both hands, she surrounded his own. His palms were warm; she needed both hands to wrap wholly around one. Haeun let out a sigh before her eyes swirled with colors of her abilities, orbs burning with power. Slowly she felt the steady energy building up in Sehun's fingers, the fresh coolness of autumn. She held on a string of his ability in her grasp and pulled, she listened to Sehun gasp, the feeling of his ability gently leaving him. Haeun could feel the extra power flowing into her, could feel the air around her increased. The wind that sang in her ears, she forced herself to let go before she accidentally took more then she told herself not to. Haeun shuddered away from the new sensation, and Sehun flexed his fingers to feel the missing power of his. 

"How do you feel?" Haeun asked nervously.  

"Tell me about the bond one more time." Sehun looked at his hands, as if still trying to figure out how to fill up the piece of his power that is now gone.

"If I get a piece of your ability, then you are automatically connected to me, a bond like I said. Everything I feel, you feel — the same thing for you. As each day past, our bond goes stronger. Depending on the bond, you can see what I see, and you can go into my head. A bond with a Stealer can be a bit confusing." Haeun shrugged, but she knew that there would be a lot of trust in this bond, Sehun could now go into her head and listen to all of her thoughts, if he wanted to, he would be able to see everything with her own eyes. She knew all of this could happen, but she trusted Sehun. She trusted him enough. 

"How do you know all of this? Did you ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter