Hidden Deep Inside

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm here to bring his homework," Haeun spoke through the speaker. Jongin had given her a slip of paper that showed Suho's address, gaped in awe when she had reached his home. It was large and wide, a home she never thought she would see in her life, less likely to even go inside it.

If they let her inside.  

"I will come and get it. Don't go anywhere." The man on the other side of the speaker spoke. His voice rough and jagged. Haeun bit her lips in thought, she needed to find a way to go inside the building and see Suho. She needed to see if he was okay. She couldn't just stand here when he was hurting, she barely knew him. She talked to him for a day and yet she thought knew everything about him. She didn't know anything, but with the life she had gone through, she could believe she did. Haeun stared at the long large gates in front of her, they had sharp spikes at the top and they were a thick metal that let her see very little on what behind the gates held. She saw the man as he took steps toward her, he was tall but thin, brown eyes that were small and dull, sharp jawline but hollowed cheekbones. He looked like he was in his twenties but with those eyes, he could be thought older. 

She had papers ready, actual homework that the teachers had given her. Hesitant and reluctant at first, one of them even refused to give it to her; but with the help of Jongin, she got everything pretty easily. Jongin wanted to see Suho as much as she did, maybe more and with the mindset, he did everything she asked and needed. Jongin could be a rude person, terrible even but when it comes to those he cared and loved she could see his determination, she took some of it and hope she could use it to great usage. 

"The teachers had told me to explain some parts for him. There are questions that would be too confusing without an explanation." She lied, Haeun knew for sure that Suho could do all of this with his eyes closed but for the sake of seeing him, she said the first thing that popped up in her head. 

The man rolled his eyes and waved her off as if she was an insect, she was ready to swat at him if he did it again. "Just tell me it, I will report it to him." She tapped her shoes impatiently, her chest tightening in nervousness. If she didn't think of something soon all of this would be in vain. She wouldn't see if Suho was okay and Jongin might kill her for it. If this place doesn't kill her first. 

"It might be a little difficult to, it would be easier for me to say it. Suho might fail his exams and it'll be because of you." Her eyes narrowed in accusation, and his eyes flashed a soft shade of green. He looked angry at first, offended that she thought he would forget. But something hesitated, soon enough it became a ball of fear. His lips thinned and finally, he let out a huff of defeat. Her tight chest had lightened letting out an exhale of relief. 

"Open the gates!" He barked, the gates obliged and it moved away from each other. She took a few steps in and she willed herself not to gape at the scenery. The front entrance was rows of red and white roses. There was a cherry blossom tree on the left corner that swayed with the wind and the mansion itself took her breath away. White pillars held the foundation, chiseled marble stairs that led to the front doors. It was white and of course, larger then it should be. The paper she held was numb under her fingertips and another set of tightness and fear went into her chest. What happens if his father was there? He would kill her the second he saw her. What about his mother? Could she be the same person as the man she married? She prayed she wasn't. The doors opened as the man pushed it away with ease. In front of her were two sets of stairs that led to the upstairs area. There was seven rooms upstairs, three on the left, three on the right with wooden frames built at the outer edge to block anyone from falling and one between the staircase. There was a hallway to the right and left once you walk up the staircase. Downstairs if she turned right was the living room and she could guess four to five more rooms while her left -because the door was open- was the kitchen. Going behind the stairs was another hallway with panes of glass as part of its walls. 

Her eyes twitched at the sudden urge to explore every crevice of the home. This wasn't a home, this was basically a castle. The guard started walking upstairs which made her follow three steps behind. She didn't see anyone, the building to be eerily quiet. Suho's room was the second one on the right. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter