Meeting Once Again

Magical Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They sat there fidgeting with their fingers, a cafe where they were seated at the way back corner. People stared at them, with three tables that they put together to connect with each other so they could all fit. Jongin sat back on his chair staring at the door waiting for the bell to ring, signing that someone has come in the cafe. Everyone stayed silent, looking at their cups of iced water or the tense air that surrounded each of them like a cloak. 

Jongin froze first at the sight of his figure, walking with arrogant grace, his chin tilted up in his own self-serving confidence. Luhan turned his head eyeing Jongin with a smirk, his eyes dancing with mischief. Chanyeol turned his head to see Luhan next, a frown plastered on his lips at the sight of Luhan. He walked to the door opening with a ding of the bell, his features always looked innocent, he looked like a harmless deer. Every female eye that laid toward him had fluttering hearts with a small smile of temptation that colored on their lips. He smiled to the female cashier making her legs almost buckle. But they knew that Luhan wasn't like that, he wasn't innocent and he certainly wasn't harmless. Luhan was a powerhouse, a human who could shatter a mind with a blink of his eyes. It takes years for someone to do what he could, even adults with his ability could only read or see memories, even Tae-hyung could only do so much, while Luhan, he could twist memories, change others thoughts and destroy the brain itself making the human body useless. 

Somehow, they had become friends with him. Or the closest to being called a friend.

Luhan grinned as he turned his head to look at them. Suho's eyes hardened while Baekhyun's was flickering from his normal eyes to his beaming yellow. He walked toward them, just the thought he could search through their heads, their memories, their thoughts like claws rummaging for food makes them shiver. Sehun could see why Haeun was so fearful of Tae-hyung in the beginning. Now they were going to make her meet someone far more dangerous. 

"How long has it been?" He grabbed a chair and sat between Chanyeol and Sehun, a smirk still well written on his lips. "Two? Three years? All of you changed, Sehun you got taller," Sehun's features became a scowl as he crossed his arms, his head turned away. Luhan let out a snort, "but you still act like a child." 

"Says the one who made a tantrum because he got expelled." Chanyeol laughed mockingly, Luhan whipped his head to look at him, Chanyeol's eyes started dancing, flames ready to engulf him but Luhan merely shrugged. 

"They were just afraid." Luhan was infuriating because he couldn't understand, his arrogance, his strength made it difficult for anything they said to go through his dense brain. 

"You are very stupid," Chanyeol sneered his fire that was going to ignite to something bigger. 

"Say that again, and I hope you can live with a broken mind." Luhan drawled a tone that would make any lesser person cower. Chanyeol snapped his mouth shut, turning his head away before he does something regretful, it made Luhan smile in satisfaction. 

"We didn't bring you here to threaten us." Suho hissed, his hands clenched tight on his lap trying to hold onto his anger. If he couldn't he would already be tightening his hands around Luhan's neck. He turned his head to look at Suho, his satisfied smile widening. 

"You needed my help?" He tilted his head, staring at all of them one by one in curiosity. 

"We need you to look into someone's memories, we're trying to understand them but they're not letting us," Suho explained, 

"And who exactly is this person?" Luhan leaned in with the tilt of his head. Suho glanced at all of them, wondering if he should answer the question or not. It wasn't too late to find another option, Luhan was someone that could be deadly if he wanted to be, he could be the most feared and through it all, they somehow had become people that he talks to. They weren't even sure how it would end once he meets Haeun, but they knew that it wouldn't end well. 

"Her names Haeun, she has a secret that you can't tell anyone about." Those words perked his interest, his eyes sparkled in curiosity as he leaned in to listen for more. "She said she was busy today, she didn't tell us what she was doing but I hope you can find out tomorrow, can you meet her?" Luhan nodded quickly, he was practically glowing in joy as if he was a child gifted with thousands of presents. He leaned back looking at all of them, his delight was still radiating but another curiosity perked up. 

"Are you the only ones who know who this Haeun is? Where are the others?" He tilted his head, 

"We were the ones that she found first, we're not going to bring in the others if she doesn't want to," Baekhyun muttered. Luhan stared at him, processing the words until he scoffed. 

"When did you guys care about others opinions? She must be someone really special." Luhan crooned, Baekhyun rolled his eyes but they couldn't deny that she had become someone important in their lives. "I remember the days, when you acted higher, stronger, better. I wonder what happened." Luhan gave him a grin that made them shudder. As they stay in her presence the more they realize who they really were in the past. They weren't the best people but they could hope they could change, even if it was a little. 

"Tomorrow will be Saturday, come to the address we give you by two. You need to shut her conscious the second you go into her head, she will know and she will fight back. You will need to do anything you can to get her unconscious or at least do something so she doesn't kill you." Suho lowered his tone to sound serious that made Luhan quirk his eyebrows. 

"You make it sound like she's more powerful then all of you combined." They all glanced each other, letting out a small shudder as they remembered. 

"She is." 

~~*~~

Luhan looked at the piece of paper then tilted his head to the house that stood in front of him. This house looked normally average, built the same as the others, hers seems to be a bit farther than the other homes. Luhan crumpled the piece of paper tossing it on the concrete floor as he walked up to the steps of her home. They already planned everything yesterday, she was going to open the door and first thing he was to try to get her powerless, numb her so she couldn't hurt him. He internally scoffed to himself, like hell anyone could hurt him. 

He rang the doorbell, his ability ready to power down anyone in front of him. The girl as they called Haeun opened the door, her eyes raised to look at him, it widened as she caught sight of his golden orbs but it was already too late. He slammed his conscious into her, Haeun fell to her knees, choking up words that she couldn't speak of. He lowered his eyes to look at her, watching as she uselessly tried to fight off his ability. 

"Hyung, you're not supposed to hurt her!" Sehun barked, but Luhan ignored him, trying to concentrate on fighting off her own conscious that didn't want to give up. His mind slithered around her head, wrapping around until she was nothing but a body. 

"What did you do to her?!" Sehun growled, Luhan let out a sigh turning to look at him, his eyes still glowing brightly. 

"I'm controlling her head. You can say she's my puppet now," He grinned as if he was proud of himself. They stared at her dull eyes, her lips parted as if she was trying to say something but it was too late. "This might take a minute, don't disturb me when I look into her memories." He gave them a pointed stare, that made them glare at him back. none of them trusted him, but it was understandable, he had her mind under h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter