Part Time Jobs

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 17

Chaeyoung - 16

Tzuyu - 15

*

Dahyun never really told anybody (except her sisters) when she got a job at the local library. It wasn't like her mothers noticed, they were quite busy at the moment and whenever they asked where Dahyun had gone, Chaeyoung or Tzuyu would cover for her. On one occasion, Tzuyu had said that Dahyun was with Yeri so Jihyo had called said girl, who had to lie as she sprinted down the street to get Dahyun on the phone like Jihyo wanted.

But they didn't find out...until now.

The library that Dahyun worked at also had a tiny little cafe that never had many customers. It was usually quiet so, with no books to put away, Dahyun headed over to the cafe section of the library and goofed off with her friends. Then, the bell rung when somebody entered the library. Dahyun shrieked quickly, vaulting over the counter and hiding behind it. They weren't supposed to be here, she swears that her Omma Nayeonie and her client were meant to be meeting at the coffee place at the centre of town not here.

It was Dahyun's terrible luck that caused Nayeon to walk up to the counter and order one latter and a tea. It was also Dahyun's terrible luck that caused Nayeon to look down but...it was her good luck that Nayeon only let an amused smile grace her face, hand on hips and a soft sigh. "I thought that I saw you," Nayeon said softly," This is so cute sweetheart, you should have told me that you had a part time job.I would have supported the library more."

Dahyun blushed, awkwardly standing up and rubbing the back of her nape - her friend was giggling to himself as he made Nayeon's order.

"Y-Yeah...so...er, Omma? Could you do me a favour and not tell Omma Jeongyeon and Omma Jihyo? They'll freak out."

*

Chaeyoung had accidentally stumbled across her job and both she and Somi were both relieved that neither of them got in trouble. Somi had gotten a job at the local fast food place and, being a troublemaker, had snuck Chaeyoung in while she was on shift. It was really only Somi working and the manager in the office. It was seven in the morning and it wasn't expected to be busy - which was why Somi was able to smuggle her insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter