Young

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 17

Chaeyoung - 16

Tzuyu - 15

*

It was Dahyun's idea really. She had grown increasingly concerned about  how little she saw her little sisters anymore. Chaeyoung always seemed to be out with Somi, doing something (that was most probably slightly illegal) and Tzuyu stayed at the library really late most nights and at the weekend she would either be tutoring some of  the young kids of her Omma Nayeon's friends or would be at the archery range training for a big competition at the end of the year. Dahyun, herself, was also kind of busy with being a social butterfly but she couldn't help but missing cuddling with her little sisters like they did when they were younger.

But that was easier said than done, she still needed her sisters to agree to it.

Chaeyoung was easiest to find. It was Saturday morning and Nayeon and Jeongyeon were sleeping in late and Jihyo was already at the company. Tzuyu was also already up, hitching a ride with Jihyo and getting dropped to Jackson's house - they were going to do their homework before going to the archery range.. Dahyun managed to get up and go downstairs just as Chaeyoung was pulling on her combat boots and leather jackets (her sister was acutely aware of the fact that Chaeyoung and Somi were going to the park to spray paint something). 

"Hey, Chae," Dahyun said, arms crossed, leaning against the back of the sofa," You busy right now?" Chaeyoung looked up  rom her phone, pulling out one of her earphones. "Nah," Her sister said," I've got a few minutes to kill before Somi gets here. What's up?" Dahyun smiled shyly, playing with the bottom of her shirt.

"I dunno...but I've been missing you and Tzu lately so I thought that tonight...we...we could all get into a cuddle pile like  we did when we were younger and watch some movies..."

Dahyun was holding her breath, anxiously awaiting Chaeyoung's answer.

"Fine by me," Chaeyoung said," But I really ought to leave now. Somi will be here soon."

Dahyun smirked at the blush that was on her younger sisters face when Somi pulled up on the driveway, rolling down the window and yelling out," Come on cutie! Let's get going."

An hour after Chaeyoung had left, Dahyun finally got up  from the sofa, turning off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter