Learning

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 15

Chaeyoung - 14

Tzuyu - 13

*

As everybody in the family knew, Tzuyu hated swimming, she hated pools, she hated the ocean and she definitely hated everything that came with it. She hated how swimming pools lulled you into a false sense of security in the shallow end before possibly drowning you in the deep end. She knew that it was just a stupid fear and she was practically tall enough - on her tiptoes - to keep the whole of her head above water but she was never going into the water to test out that theory. It was just a stupid fear but Tzuyu really didn't know why it made her so scared. It didn't even matter that there was no way that she could die, she just couldn't bare to look at it.

"Come on Tzuyu!" Dahyun exclaimed from where she was swimming around in their Aunts' outdoor pool," Just dip your toe in or something! You can't sit on the sunbed all day!" Tzuyu looked up from her textbook, glancing over to see Dahyun and Chaeyoung having a splash fight with each other. Jihyo and Sana were both talking to each other out the other end of the garden. Mina and Jeongyeon were arguing over who would in charge of the barbeque. Momo and Nayeon both were holding alcoholic drinks and were slightly tipsy but, all in all, seemed to be having a good time.

That left the girls. Dahyun was the one that had suggested they go into the pool. She had been told that she was in charge and also that she was to be under strict orders to look after her sisters and not do anything too rash. Before Jihyo let them go though, she pulled Tzuyu to the side and asked her to keep an eye on her older sisters and make sure that nobody got seriously injured or died.

"Yeah!" Chaeyoung yelled, swimming over to the side and reaching out towards her sister," Come on Tzu Tzu! We can finally teach you how to swim! Please!" Tzuyu picked at her fingernails, not wanting to look her sisters in the eyes. "Promise you won't force me if I don't want to do it anymore?" Tzuyu asked quietly with her sisters immediately nodding and celebrating amongst themselves.

Tzuyu sat on the side of the pool after heading inside to change into her swimming costume. "Come here," Dahyun said, arms out," We'll start out slowly, I promise." Tzuyu needed, biting on the inside of her check 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter