Prison Visit

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 17

Chaeyoung - 16

Tzuyu - 15

*

When Tzuyu confessed what she wanted to do, her sisters were a little confused. After everything that woman had done to the family, why on earth would Tzuyu want to see her again? But Chaeyoung and Dahyun prided themselves in being supportive of whatever their little sister wanted to do. Dahyun supposed that she could see why Tzuyu wanted to see her birth mother again. No matter how much they loved her, nobody could deny that Tzuyu was different. She wasn't Korean and she certainly wasn't the blood daughter of any of their mothers. Chaeyoung would feel the same, she realised as she thought about it more. Chaeyoung would want to know more about where she was from and why she was given up had she been in the same situation as Tzuyu found herself in.

They were supportive of her, no matter what. The only problem was going to be Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon's reaction to what Tzuyu wanted to do. Jihyo was very vocal about her hate for Fei and Jeongyeon had never forgiven the woman after she tried to get Tzuyu to claim that three parents were abusive. Nayeon, while she was not as vocal about Fei, she was fiercely protective of all of her children but Tzuyu was the youngest, the baby of the family. Nayeon didn't want Tzuyu anywhere near somebody who could put her in harms way. Fei was one of these people. 

So, as Tzuyu stood in front of her mothers, she was a little aprehensive. The three of them seemed to be at a loss for words and Tzuyu just knew that they were going to protest against her suggestion. "Ommas," Chaeyoung said quickly," Please. If Tzuyu wants to see here again then you have to let her. She's not a nine year old anymore, please." Tzuyu felt tears well up in her eyes as Dahyun also quickly came to her defence, squeezing both of their hands tightly.

*

Tzuyu's hands were sweating as she waited in the waiting room of the prison. The guards were just taking Fei to the meeting room before they led Tzuyu inside. Originally, Jihyo had offered to acompany her but Tzuyu had declined. Then Jeongyeon had offered, followed by Nayeon until everybody in the family had volunteered (hell even Irene, Seulgi and Wendy had found out about Tzuyu's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter