Aunties

Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's Guide To Parenting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun - 3

Chaeyoung - 2

Tzuyu - 1

*

Dahyun smiled as she was picked up and twirled around in her Auntie Momo's arms. "Auntie Momo!" Dahyun exclaimed in joy as Momo peppered soft little kisses on the toddler's plump cheeks. She looked so cute as she grabbed Momo's face with her small hands and tried to copy her. It didn't end right though because Dahyun accidentally headbutted Momo and promptly burst into tears because it hurt so much. Momo gasped - almost dropping Dahyun in the process - and cradled the child close to her. "It's okay Dubu," Momo soothed, rocking her back and forth," How about we get an ice pack?"

Dahyun nodded and allowed Momo to carry her to the kitchen and the medicine cabinet. "Why do you need an ice pack?" Sana asked when she spotted the two of them, Momo on her tiptoes as she raided the medicine cabinet. Dahyun was sitting on the counter top, playing with the hem of her eagle patterned t-shirt. "Auntie Momo and me bumped heads." Sana laughed at Momo's noticable pout before reaching into a drawer and pulled at a packet of sweets. "You don't need an ice pack silly," Sana said as she opened it," You need some sweets to take your mind off of it."

Mina sighed in annoyance as she heard her girlfriend's words and snatched the sweets from Sana, putting them on the side and then turning to check over the child. Dahyun had stopped crying now, laughing as Sana and Momo played tug of war with the ice pack, not noticing Mina who was carefully checking over Dahyun's head for a visible injury. She found none, it seemed that Dahyun was being a little over dramatic and in a state of shock. "Come on Dubu," Mina whispered to her," Let's leave them to their arguing and go and watch a movie with your sisters."

Dahyun cheered as she was carried off by her Auntie Mina.

*

Chaeyoung scrunched up her face in concentration as she tried to colour between the lines. But one slip of her hand and the crayon went in the completely wrong direction. Chaeyoung frowned before totally disregarding that fact and colouring the tiger picture in like the red line wasn't there. "Wow!" Mina exclaimed from where she knelt by Chaeyoung's side at the little coffee table in the middle of the living room," That's such a good picture Chaeyoung!" Chaeyoung beamed, colouring even quicker be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter