The Wedding Planner

Always Loving You

"Dylan! You can't leave!"

 

Dylan stopped walking and looked back at Brent and Eunice. "Stay." Brent told him. "Sunnee needs me..." Dylan said. "But you need to stay here." Brent told him firmly. "I just want to make sure Sunnee's OK." Dylan insisted.

 

"We need to do more tests on you. You need to stay." Brent told him. Dylan lowered his  head as he listened to him. "We have to make sure nothing's wrong with your heart. If you're worried about Sunnee then..." Brent looked at Eunice. 

 

"I'll go and check on her, and let you know how she is." Eunice volunteered. Dylan walked towards her, and held her hand. "Will you do  that for me?" he asked. Eunice smiled, and nodded her head. "I will. Just make sure that you'll stay here in the hospital, take the test and rest well. At this point, Sunnee needs you more than anything else, all right?" Eunice said. "Then, let me know what happens to her, all right? Tell her I love her. Tell her I'll see her once I get out of the hospital." Dylan said. 

 

Eunice smiled sadly as she nodded her head. "I will. Just make sure to follow what Ah Jie will tell you, OK?" she said. Dylan nodded his head. 

 

--

 

After Dylan had calmed down, and rested, Brent and Eunice went out his room. "Xiao Yu, do you know anything that happened to Sunnee before?" Brent asked her. Eunice paused, and looked at him. "I know everything that happened to her..." she said. 

 

Brent furrowed his brows as he looked at her. "Then, you must know something about the accident?" he asked. Eunice slowly nodded her head. "I had been there the whole time. The time Sunnee and Wayne fell in love... to the time she found out he's having an affair..." Eunice said. 

 

She looked sadly at Brent. "I only wanted to protect her. I didn't want her to get hurt. But... but why do I feel like it's my fault?" she asked him. "I don't understand, Eunice..." Brent said. 

 

A tear fell from her eye as she looked at him. "I was the one who caught Wayne having an affair with another girl." she said. Brent was surprised at what she said. "And I only did what other friends would do to protect them. But now, I feel guilty because of what happened to her..." Eunice added. 

 

Eunice was crying by now. Brent could only console her. "It's not your fault..." he said as he pulled her into a hug. "You were being a friend by telling Sunnee what you knew. You were just trying to stop her from being hurt at that time." Brent told her. But no matter what Brent says to make her feel at ease,  Eunice could only still blame herself. 

 

--

 

[Flashback]

 

Sunnee was at the construction site, and was looking at the blue prints. She looked at the house that was being built, and looked back at the blue print. "Make sure they will get the right measurement this time. This part is a critical one." Sunnee told the foreman pointed on the blue print. "Yes, Architect Yang." the foreman said. 

 

She rolled the blue print, and placed it inside the tube. As she was about to do her inspection, her phone rang. It was Wayne that was calling her. "Hello, my love." Sunnee answered. "I'll pick you up there at the construction site, all right?" he said. 

 

Sunnee furrowed her brows. "Is this a date, hubby?" she asked. She heard Wayne let out a laugh. "No, silly! We're meeting the wedding planner today, remember?" Wayne reminded. Sunnee smacked herself in the head. How could she forget their appointment with the wedding planner? "Oh, I almost forgot about it! Thanks for reminding me, love. I'll wait for you then." Sunnee said. 

 

A few minutes later, Wayne arrived at the construction site, and Sunnee got into his car. As soon as she got in, she kissed her husband on the lips. "You're too busy. You almost forgot this appointment." Wayne said. Sunnee let out a sigh.  "You know that my dad relies on me in this project. So, I had to work hard." she told him. Wayne smiled at her as she pinched her nose. "But don't overwork yourself. I don't want my wife to get sick." Wayne told her. 

 

Sunnee looked at him, and caressed his cheek. "How did I become so lucky to be loved by someone like you?" she asked. "I think I'm luckier to have you." Sunnee told him. She let out a chuckle. "Let's go, or we'll be late for our appointment." she told him. "Yes, ma'am!" Wayne said. 

 

--

 

Wayne stopped the car at a familiar shop. Sunnee gave him a confused look. "Don't tell me, you hired my stepmom as our wedding planner?" she asked. Wayne let out a smile. "Didn't you love your parents's wedding before. So, I decided, why not let Aunt Pauline handle our wedding?" he said. 

 

Sunnee just let out a smile. She had been wanting to ask her stepmom for help regarding their wedding, but Wayne beat her to that. "Let's go. She must be waiting for us." Wayne told her. They got out of the car, and went inside the shop. 

 

"Welcome!"

 

Both Sunnee and Wayne were surprised too see Pets inside the shop. "Pets jie, you're here!" Sunnee said, smiling at her stepsister. Pets smiled back at her. "I'm helping mom with her shop. Also, she told me the two of you will be coming today regarding your wedding." Pets said. "So, you'll be working with us on our wedding?" Sunnee asked. Pets nodded her head. "So, should we discuss the details?" she asked. The two nodded their head. 

 

They sat down, and discussed the details of their church wedding. Sunnee had told Pets the things she wanted to do and wanted to happen at the wedding. Wayne also suggested some things for the wedding. Then, they made a timeline of what needs to be done for the wedding. 

 

"So, if it's everything settled, I can contact the suppliers for what's needed for the wedding. Also, Sunnee, do you have any designer in mind for your wedding gown?" Pets asked. Sunnee smiled, and shook her head. "I don't have any designer in mind. As long as the designer can make the gown I wanted." Sunnee said. Pets took note of than. "All right, then. I'll schedule the meeting with the designer, and let you know all right?" Pets said. Sunnee just nodded her head. 

 

"Thank you for helping us with our wedding. You don't know how this means to me and my Sunnee." Wayne told her. Pets smiled sweetly at her. "I understand. Don't worry, we'll make this wedding very special for the two of you." she said. "Thank you." Wayne said. Pets saw him hold Sunnee's hand as he looked lovingly at her. "I want only the best and the perfect wedding for my lady love." he said. 

 

At that moment, Pets felt jealous of Sunnee. She know she shouldn't feeling this way, but she wanted Wayne for herself. And whatever Pets wants, Pets get. Being their wedding planner, she knew she'll have her way eventually. 

 

--

 

"Dad, I'm going."

 

Sunnee said as she took her bag. She also took the blue prints and some folders from her table. Jack looked at her daughter. "Oh, you have an appointment today for your wedding?" Jack asked. Sunnee shook her head. "I'm heading for the meeting with the client. Remember, Mr. Wang?" she said. 

 

Jack furrowed his brow, and walked up to her. "Qing Er Mei Mei, I know you're a hard working girl, but you have to make time for your wedding as well. I know you have an appointment today. Your mom told me." Jack said. 

 

Her eyes widened upon hearing that. "Is that today?" she asked. Jack nodded his head. "And at this time. I was surprised you forgot." Jack said. Just then, her phone rang. It was their client, who is calling. She answered it frantically. "Yes, Mr. Wang. Yes, I'm going now. See you." she said. 

 

As she ended the call, she saw the disappointed look in his father's face. "Dad..." she called. Jack just let out a sigh. "This is an important project, remember?" she told him again. "But  you need to prioritize things. Mr. Wang scheduled this meeting at the last minute."

"But this is also important, dad. If I finish this, I will be a well known architect, like you!"

 

Jack let out another sigh. He knew her daughter is a workaholic, and it worried him. He was worried Wayne would not understand her. "Then, you should tell Wayne you can't go to your meeting with him today. I hope this will be the last time this will happen, OK? Make sure there won't be anymore conflicts in your schedule. Also, prioritize your wedding first." Jack scolded her. 

 

Sunnee just laughed at him. She can't believe her father is excited with her wedding that he'd ask her to prioritize it. "I promise, dad. Don't worry. And I'm pretty sure Wayne would understand me this time." she said. Jack then let out a smile at her. "All right. Then, be careful on your way to the meeting, all right?" Jack said. Sunnee just nodded her head, and headed out of the office. 

 

After she got in the car, she immediately called Wayne. After a ring, Wayne answered her call. "Hello, my love!" she greeted him. "Hey, are you on your way? Pets and I are waiting for you." Wayne told her. "Yeah... about that..."

 

She heard him sigh on the other line. "Let me guess, you can't go here again?"

"I have a meeting with a very important client. This project means so much to me. You do understand, right, Wayne?"

"But, this is the third time we have to cancel the meeting with our wedding planner..." Wayne said in a disappointed tone.

"I know. I'm really sorry, Wayne. Promise, I'll make it up to you." she said, feeling guilty. 

 

Wayne was silent for a while. Then, she heard him sigh. "All right. I'll tell Pets to reschedule this..." Wayne said. Sunnee let out a smile. "I knew you'd understand, my love. Hey, do you want to have dinner later? My treat." she told  him. "Sure. I miss you, my Sunnee. Let's have dinner together." Wayne said. His voice is much happier this time. "I love you." Sunnee told him. "I love you more." Wayne said. Then, she ended the call and went to her meeting. 

 

--

 

"What happened?"

 

Pets asked as he looked at Wayne after he finished talking to  Sunnee on the phone. Wayne turned to her, and sighed. "Seems like she can't go again." Wayne told her. Pets was surprised at what he said. "Again? But this is the third time!" she told him. 

 

He let out a sigh. "I know. I'm sorry, Pets..." Wayne said. Pets looked at her planner, and shook her head. "At this right, you will have to reschedule your wedding." Pets told him. "Then, I guess we have no choice." 

"Don't worry, I'll remind Sunnee about her dress fitting. This time, she have to attend because it's hard to get an appointment with the designer." 

"I'll tell her that as well."

 

 

Pets looked at her watch, and realized that it was almost lunch time. "Since Sunnee won't be coming today, want to have lunch with me instead? I ordered some food a while ago." Pets told him. "Sure, I'm getting hungry anyway." Wayne said. 

 

The two of them went to the pantry, and had lunch. "Let's dig in!" Pets said. "Don't mind if I do." Wayne said. Just then, the lights went out, and it became dark inside the pantry. "Oh no! What happened?" Pets said. Wayne walked over the switch, and tried to turn the lights on, but nothing happened. "Seems like a power outage." Wayne told her. 

 

Then, Pets walked up to her. She looked at him seductively. She pushed him by the wall, and then locked the door beside him. "Pets?" he called nervously. She ran her hand over his chest, as she smiled trying to seduce him. Suddenly, Wayne felt attracted to her. 

 

Pets bit her lips as she gazed at him. "Sssshhhh..." she whispered as she put her finger on his lips. "Nobody should know about this, right?" she told him. Wayne gave her a confused look. Before he knew it, Pets was kissing him on the lips. He wanted to stop, but he found himself responding to her. The kiss became deeper and more torrid. 

 

--

 

Sunnee looked nervously at the client as he looked over the plans. "Hmmm... this looks good." Mr. Wang said. With that, Sunnee let out a smile. "When can we start with the project?" Mr. Wang said. Sunnnee was ecstatic. She can't believe Mr. Wang trusted her with a big project like this. 

 

"Don't worry, Mr. Wang. We'll create a timeline and present it to you." Sunnee said. Mr. Wang nodded his head. "But since we'll be working together, just call me Jiro ge. You know, you remind me a lot like my little sister." he said, smiling at her. Sunnee just nodded her head. "Then, I'm looking forward to work with you, Jiro ge." Sunnee said. Both of them stood up, and shook hands. "Same. Looking forward to more projects with you, Sunnee." Jiro told him. 

 

After the meeting Sunnee decided to head to the hotel's cafe to but something to eat. As she was walking, all of her folders fell on the floor. "Oh no!" she exclaimed. She scrambled to get it, and then she saw a pair of hands helping her. "Let me help..." the man said. 

 

She looked at him, and found him too familiar. "Have I met this guy before?" she thought. After a while, the two of them stood up, and the man handed her her folders. "Here." he said with a smile. Sunnee smiled back at him. "Thank you." 

 

"Dylan! We're here!" she heard someone call the man. The man looked back at his friends, and walked over them. 

 

Sunnee was able to reach the cafe. As she was looking over display of pastries at the cafe, she bumped into the man again. "Sorry..." the man said. Sunnee just smiled at him. "It's OK." she said. Then, she finally decided on what to buy. 

 

"Miss! I'll have the danish bread." both she and the man said. The two of them looked at each other, and let out a laugh. The man smiled shyly at her as he scratched her head. "Their danish bread is the best here. It's my favorite." the man told her. "Really?" she asked. The man nodded his head. "Also the chocolate croissant. You should try that if you like chocolates." 

"Do you like chocolates?"

"I do."

"Then, I guess I'll give that one a try too. Thank you for your suggestion."

 

The man smiled at her. The saleslady gave them their orders. "Also, can I get a chocolate croissant?" Sunnee said. The saleslady took a chocolate croissant to add to her bag. As she looked beside her, Sunnee had found the man is gone. "That guy really is familiar..." she thought

 

[End Of Flashback]