Prologue

Always Loving You

The car's tires made a loud screeching noise before it hit the truck. After that collision, two bodies laid inside, their faces covered in blood. A few minutes later, she regained her consciousness. He looked at the man on the driver seat, and saw he was not moving at all. 

 

"Wayne..." she tried to call. With all her remaining strength, he tried to shake him, but nothing happened and he didn't wake up. Seeing him in that state, fear started to set in. "Help.." she tried to shout. But her voice is weak and faint that nobody could hear her. "Someone... help..." she said again. 

 

By some miracle, it seems someone heard her. "Miss, are you all right?" she heard him say. She looked at him, but her sight is slowly fading again. All she could see is a faint light from the figure by the wrecked car. She slowly closed her eyes before she drifted in to the dark. 

 

"Wayne... help Wayne..." she pleaded faintly before she drifted into sleep. It was all darkness, and she lost all sense of time and space. All she knew is at that moment, she was floating into an abyss of darkness, not knowing when she will see the light. 

 

--

 

They say when you're dying, you could see your life flashing before your eyes. But that didn't happen. For some reason, an unknown force have stopped his death. As he stared at the white ceiling, he let out a sigh.

 

"Who saved me, and why?' he thought. He wanted to be mad at that unknown force that stopped his death. Doctors said, he should have died years ago, and yet, here he is. "Another day, another attack..." he thought. He suffered long enough, and all he wanted is to rest for good. 

 

"Good news..."

 

He heard the doctor say from the other side. "We found a heart donor." Those words lingered in his ears. A heart donor is exactly what he needed right now. He had been in the waiting list, and no matter how much money had, or how powerful his name is, his match could not be found. 

 

"Are we sure he is a match?" he heard his mother said worriedly. "Yes, he is. Don't worry, madame. Your son will live a healthy and normal life from now on." the doctor said. 

 

He stared back at the ceiling. He couldn't smile. All he could do is cry. Whoever is behind this unknown force wanting him to live for long,  he wanted to thank it.