i love you game

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

SinB rolled on the floor boredly, Umji had finished her homework and was now watching Yerin do hers. Sowon was at her tutoring session, she promised that she would ask to use a phone to ask about Eunha and Yuju.

"I'm booooooooored!"

Umji giggled and looked over quickly, just to make sure SinB wasn't doing anything too crazy, since she was still just rolling on the floor back and forth, she looked back to Yerin's math homework. It looked funny, but her siblings had been trying to teach her that in their spare time. Her sister wanted to become a teacher and she was the perfect student.

"So Yerin unnie, three times five is fifteen?"

"Yea, just count five times three times."

"Huh?"

Yerin blinked as she tried to word it properly.

"Uhhhhh count to five...eh?"

Holding up her fingers, she counted aloud.

"One two three four five, one finger. Six seven eight nine ten, two fingers, eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen, three fingers."

Nodding to herself, she paused as she processed what happened.

"Wait huh? Five times three is fifteen, because five goes in fifteen three times. Right?"

Scribbling on her homework in the boarders of the worksheet, she drew fifteen circles and counted to make sure, Umji watched with great intrest as Yerin figured out the logic behind the multiplication.

"But.....then how would I know how many sevens go in forty nine?"

Scratching her head, she looked to Umji who shrugged. Technically she shouldn't know how to do multiplication in the first place, most of her math logic came from memorization, so watching Yerin work out how multiplication functioned was very intriguing to her.

"Eunbi ah, do you want to learn too?"

"Hm? Would I need to know that to be okay at your school?"

Umji hummed as she got out of the chair, walking over and squatting at SinB's side, she thought about it.

"I don't think so, since, I have the highest score in my class. I guess, the only major part you have to work on is English."

"Engulisseu."

"Eng, it's cut short, repeat after me. Eng."

"Eng?"

Umji grinned.

"Lish."

"Lisu."

"Lish, like saying shhhhhhh."

"Ssss. Lissss."

"Lish."

SinB furrowed her eyebrows, how? Trying again and again, she frowned deeper and deeper until Yerin came over. Umji was confused on why SinB wasn't able to pronouce it properly.

"SinB yah, open your mouth?"

"Ah."

Snapping her fingers, or more like imitating it, since Yerin didn't know how to snap yet, Yerin grinned.

"Yewon ah, look here."

"Eunbi's missing front teeth?"

SinB conciously her gums, why? What's wrong there?

"Missing front teeth can cause lisps."

"Ahhhhh that's why. Eunbi ah, you're doing great!"

SinB was still confused, but whatever made Umji smile, she was fine with. Grinning with her lopsided smile, SinB giggled as Yerin tickled her sides.

"I finished homework, do you guys want to play something?"

"What do you want to play?"

SinB rolled over and sat up, sticking to Umji's side.

"Hmm, how about......tag?"

"Indoors?"

Yerin nodded, then shook her head. SinB whined and fell over again, laying on the floor splayed out.

"Make up your mind unnie!"

"Yah, I was just thinking I wanted to play but then Sowon unnie would scold us. Cuz, it's dangerous to run indoors."

Laying down next to SinB, Yerin looked up at the ceiling, pulling Umji down as well, the bored trio stared in space for a bit.

"We can sing a song."

"Should we turn the radio on?"

"But then Sowon unnie might scold us."

They kept quiet, that is, until SinB made a weird noise.

"Ebebebe."

"Eung?"

Umji sat up a little bit to look at SinB, did she say something important?

"What?"

"What did you just say?"

"What? Ebebe? I was just...babbling to myself is that wrong?"

Umji panicked when she saw SinB grow scared and nervous. Was this something that her orginal parents hated of her.

"No! No no! Go ahead and babble, it's cute."

SinB blushed but then declared loudly.

"Of course I'm cute!"

Yerin giggled and kissed SinB's cheek, making her whine.

"What's that for!"

"For the cutie next to me, all cuties get kisses you know?"

Umji joined in kissed SinB's cheeks, the two girls making SinB squeal due to the excessive affection. Yerin pulled away to let SinB breathe, laying back down, she looked over at the clock on the wall.

"Sowon unnie will be back soon, she'll have something to do."

"She will? Yerin unnie you always have absolute faith in Sowon unnie."

Yerin grinned proudly.

"Of course I should, she's the best around."

Then Umji gasped, an idea had struck her.

"I love you game!"

"Huh?"

She quickly explained that this was a game she saw the kids in her class play when they had smaller breaks during classtime, as well as her siblings with her at home since she had asked about it. Her parents always watched with a happy smile as Umji turned into a blushing tomato by the end of their session, her siblings seemingly unaffected by her cute declarations.

"We just keep saying I love you to each other until one gets too embarassed, or turn pink!"

Yerin nodded and sat back, sometimes she just preferred to be the viewer.

"You two have a go first then."

Umji smiled brightly as she pulled SinB to sit up properly, holding hands, she looked at SinB in the eyes.

"You are the first person I call my best friend. Saranghae."

SinB couldn't help but smile.

"Nado!"

"Aniya, Eunbi ah you have to say I love you in return, try your best to make me blush!"

SinB pouted.

"But you already know."

"Hm?"

"Yewon ah," she looked up at Umji, her pout still there. "I love you." Umji froze, seeing the emotions in SinB's eyes, the purity as well as the beauty that was her best friend's eyes, made her stop.

"Muji yah, are you going to respond? You have five more seconds."

Yerin counted as Umji still didn't move.

"Yewon? Yewon ah?"

Waving a hand in front of her face, Umji finally reacted, her face blooming in bright pink. Covering her face in her arms, Umji whined as Yerin declared SinB as the winner.

"Ahhhhhhh why did I lose??"

But she smiled, the truth was, it was different playing with her siblings. Her sister would have to go to such lengths to make her blush, sometimes having to kiss her hand and acting out a drama scene they watch on tv before Umji gave in, or even large showers of kisses. SinB had managed to convey her love through her eyes alone that it shot her in one bullet.

"But yea, love you lots Eunbi ah."

"Ihihihi."

Yerin looked up when she felt her hand being grabbed, seeing Sowon, she was about to welcome her, but Sowon was kneeling on one knee and looking her in the eyes with a seriousness. Sowon kissed her knuckle and looked back into Yerin's eyes.

"I love you."

Cheeks heating up rapidly, Yerin looked away.

"Y-you're here unnie?"

"Mm, Yuna and Eunha are safe at the hospital."

Ruffling Yerin's hair before getting up, she kissed all of their heads quickly before going to a desk.

"By the way, Yerin ah."

"Ne?"

"You lost."

"Ah."

==================

I have no A/N today.....happy holidays? hehehe