sick?

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

When Yewon and SinB arrived at their room, they were surprised to not see Yerin anywhere, as well as Sowon.

"Eunha unnie, where is Sowon unnie and Yerin unnie?"

"Sowon unnie's mom called and told us that she was out sick, she caught the flu yesterday so she didn't go to school. Yerin unnie I think might be waiting for her at the bus stop."

"Eh? Shouldn't someone go tell her that Sowon unnie isn't going to arrive?"

"I did, I asked the auntie outside to tell the next bus driver ahjussi to get Yerin on his bus for sure."

They quietly gathered at the desk closest to the door, waiting for Yerin's arrival. Bored, SinB stood up and started to dance with Yuju, Eunha went to put on some music.

"Baby shark dudududududududuu~"

Yewon began to laugh as Yuju pretended to be a shark but still kept a funny look on her face attempting to pretend to be a baby, as if they weren't all babies still anyways. SinB just continued to swing her body around as Eunha tried to follow along, adding popping into the mix. She reallyy enjoyed doing the robot dance that Yewon almost thought that maybe Eunha's joints were really robotic joints.

"Yewon ah, join us!"

"Yea! Ji ah, come just move to the rhythm!"

Being pulled by both Yuju and SinB, she reluctantly made her way to their makeshift dance floor, wiggling around and laughing with them. They continued to weirdly dance, featuring Yuju's high speed body waves which Yewon tried to follow but decided her body was still too short to do. SinB could do body waves, but slower and more smoothly. When Eunha did waves, she had to come back up with her arms doing the waves, her waving couldn't stop at just her torso it seemed as she wiggled it back and forth from her feet to her fingertips.

"I'm here."

They all stopped at the sound of Yerin's voice, turning the volume down as Yuju went to Yerin's side, hugging her.

"Yerin unnie? What's wrong?"

"Sowon unnie is out with the flu. I'm sad."

"I'm glad Sowon unnie isn't here with the flu at least."

"Yeah but, daycare is so different without Sojung unnie. Now, I'm the oldest."

Yerin pouted and sat in a beanbag, taking Yuju with her. They cuddled on top of the biggest beanbag they had.

Yewon pulled Eunha's sleeve to ask why Yerin reacted this way, SinB was curious too.

"Mm I don't really know why? Just this happens everytime Sowon unnie isn't here, did you guys notice that she preferred to get spoiled by Sowonie unnie? Maybe she misses her attention."

"Then we should give her more attention?"

"We can try."

Crowding the beanbag, the girls all leaned on its sides to stay near.

"So Yerin unnie, how was your school day?"

"School? It was fine. We learned some more maths, which Sowon unnie would probably have to reteach me to do my homework but she's not here waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Yerin's face scrunched up and her jaw stayed low, her crying ecchoing through the room. Eunha hadn't expected Yerin to start crying just from talking about school, she also didn't know that it would link back to Sowon unnie. Hurriedly scrambling to get on top of the beanbag with Yuju and Yerin, she fell atop them, and hugged them both apologizing.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to fall on you! But most importantly! Yerin unnie! Sowon unnie would be disappointed to know you were crying like this over her! Come on, stop please? I'm going to tell Sowon unnie on you when she comes back!"

"But! But! But! I miss her so much! Ahaaaaaa!!"

Umji watched worriedly from her seat, she wanted to get up there too, but SinB was leaning on her side since earlier.

"SinB yah, can you- omo?"

SinB was asleep against Umji's side, her hand loosely holding onto Umji's shirt. Hearing SinB's soft snores, Umji panicked on how to tell Yerin unnie to stop crying for the sake of her bestfriend.

"Yerin unnie! Yerin unnie!"

"Uwwwwhhhhh what is it? Huhu."

"SinB didn't sleep well last night."

"And?"

"She's asleep right now?"

"Hah? She fell asleep even when I was crying so loudly?"

That really stopped Yerin, it was absurd to her, how could SinB fall asleep through her super loud cries? Worriedly, she climbed down from the beanbag and help Umji move SinB to the sleeping mats, putting a pillow under SinB's head and covering both SinB and Umji with a blanket.

"Huh? Why me too? I'm not taking a nap."

"SinB is a child who can't sleep alone well, I think at home, she sleeps hugging a pillow, she once said."

Umji nodded, her hand running through SinB's tresses softly, not only did SinB not go home, she didn't sleep well already. But Umji noticed something else odd with Yerin.

"Yerin unnie?"

"Yea?"

"Can you lift your left sleeve real quick?"

"My sleeve?"

Pulling up the yellow sleeve of her t-shirt, Yerin revealed a dark bruise, noticing that she revealed something on accident, she shoved her sleeve back down. Umji gasped but Yerin covered and shushed her, pointing to SinB, but Umji knew SinB wasn't the only reason.

"Don't tell the others, I just fell down the stairs, that's all."

Umji frowned but Yerin kept reassuring her, she had no choice but to accept.

=================

A little bit on our little ginseng Yennie, I know its sad. And I know, its a bit short. BUT I have something important to do today. I have to write something important for my beloved friends, mian.

Yerin's attachment to Sowon is abnormal, why?