stuck?

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Yewon frowned, this wasn't what she thought was going to happen when they decided to help each other hide in hide and seek. SinB was the seeker and the other girls suggested that Umji, with the smallest build, should try to hide in a specific place. Complying, she now found herself unable to move.

She sighed as she tried to wiggle her way out from under the desks surrounding her and cvered with pillows and boxes that she had no idea where the other girls got from.

"Yewon ah? Yewon ah where are you?"

SinB walked nearby and she even moved some pillows, but didn't notice her under the old desks in the storage. Giving up, Umji scooted down to her knees, taking a seat and crossing her arms. Well, at least they'll come for her when they get caught right?

"Is Kim Sojung not going to her one on one?"

"Hey! Auntie! Sojung unnie is out sick today!"

"Ah, she is? Well keep playing or whatever you're doing okay? Snack time will be here soon though so clean up that mess you made."

"Ne!"

SinB curiously returned to the pile of pillows and blankets over the desks, pullign at the desks fruitlessly, she called Yerin over. The present eldest hadn't bothered to hide, being super depressed about not having Sowon around that she said she'd just observe.

"Yerin unnie, help me pull these tables back to their original places."

"Ah!"

When Yerin pulled one desk, it turned and squished Umji! Panicking Umji revealed that she was under there and needed help to get out.

"You're really stuck?"

"Really! Yuju unnie and Eunha unnie thought to put me here so we could win but I can't move and if you move that desk I'll be squished."

SInB was ready to cry at the thought of Yewon getting squished, hurriedly she pulled Yerin away from the desks.

"Don't pull!"

"But you just-"

"You'll hurt Yewonnie!"

"Eh?"

Yerin returned to the desks and looked between the numerous legs of the desks and chairs, finally spotting Umji's foot.

"Ji ah, I'm going to move somethings, if it hurts you, tell me okay? I'll get you out of there."

Motivated to save Umji, Yerin brushed aside her emptiness to start untangling the desks and chairs to free their youngest. SinB was teary eyed the entire time, helping by removing the blankets and cushions whenever they were freed of the desks.

"I hate you Eunha unnie! You better not come out of hiding!"

"Hey! I didn't know she'd get stuck in there!"

Eunha stepped out from behind a bookshelf, her hand pulling along a clueless Yuju. They had hid together, pressed tightly into the narrow space.

"Since you're here, I found you and now you need to help me get Yewonie out."

"Ouchie!"

"Sorry!"

"Uwaaaaahhhhhh!"

SinB began to cry at the sound of Yewon's pain, Eunha quickly held her in a hug and soothed her back.

"Shhhh shhhhh, it's alright, we'll get her out."

"It's all your faultttt!!! Why'd you put her in there!? Ahhaaaaaa!!!!"

"I know I know, I'm sorry. Come on now, little Eunbi, crying doesn't save our Muji does it?"

"It doesn't! But stilllll!!!!"

SinB cried harder into Eunha's hug, her small hands gripping the back of Eunha's shirt harshly. Yuju started trying to crawl under the desks and snake through the legs to see if she could reach Umji and assist her in navigating a way out, only to have forgotten which way she had gone in from. Still, she managed to find out which tables to kick away and which chairs to scoot without hurting Umji.

"What are you kids doing?"

"Auntie! Help us! Yewonnie is stuck under these tables! If you move the wrong one she could hurt!"

"Aish you kids. Step aside."

Easily lifting the tables up from the the mess and moving them aside, the auntie quickly uncovered Umji and lifted her out from the middle of the mess, Yuju came crawling back out from underneath.

"Geez, you better fix this mess before you guys leave today. Here, your snacks."

Leaving them with a bowl of fruits and forks, SinB held Umji's hand tightly still sniffling a little.

"Yewon ah, that was scary."

"Scary? It was just a little bit, I was worried I wouldn't get out and mommy would get mad."

"But if you were stuck there forever I wouldn't know what to do!"

"I wouldn't have been stuck for forever silly, an auntie would come by eventually and I'd get saved if you guys didn't make it."

SinB nodded, her cheeks filled with apple slices to keep from sobbing.

"Chew carefully yeah? Don't choke."

SinB nodded furiously.

"Muji ah?"

"Yes Eunha unnie?"

"I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't think you'd get stuck under there."

"It's okay, it was an accident."

Smiling at each other across the table, their smiling/staring contest was cut short by Yuju popping up from under the table, open.

"Ah."

"Huh?"

"Feed me Eunha yah, ah."

"Which do you want though?"

"Orange, ah."

Eunha just giggled and speared a small chunk of orange and fed it to Yuju, you could almost imagine a tail wagging behind her in happiness.

"Yerin unnie are you not going to eat any?"

"I'm fine, Sojungie unnie isn't here to feed me."

"I'll feed you."

"You're not Sojungie unnie, I miss unnie so muchie."

"She'll be back soon, maybe a few days?"

"A few days?! I can't last that long. I'm gonna ask mommy if I can go visit her."

Umji could see Yerin's lips moving but she couldn't hear her words.

"What was it Yerin unnie?"

"It's nothing, don't mind me. I think my oppa is coming to get me today. Mom has a meeting."

Nodding, Umji allowed SinB to feed her an apple slice, Yujuna cheerfully crossing their arms and eating fruits from each other, pretending to be a married couple.

"Jagiya, ah~."

"Ah~ so tasty my darling!" (please note, Yuju used english, Eunha used korean kekeke)

Finishing up their fruits, the girls separated to do their homework, Yerin remained laying on the beanbags.

"Yewon ah, help me with my homework okay?"

"Sure."

====================

a sad Yennie is a sad sad thing still her attachment to Sowon, her oppa will show up tomorrow? what's going on? :3 im evil sometimes