School...always comes

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

You're a strong girl Kim Yewon, be brave and be strong.

Nodding to her reflection in her bathroom mirror, Yewon was trying to motivate herself to properly go to school, even though her mother had gotten very very mad at them for not managing just a few kids well. Her siblings made sure not to order her around too much around the house, like limiting the number of times they called her to bring them a cup of water, or to go change the song on their shared speaker.

"Yewon ah are you ready?"

"Unnie can you help me with my shoes?"

Jiwon smiled and kissed Yewon's forehead, just above the newly exchanged bandage, Yewon now sported a little dragon Dooly bandage. She happily waiting for Jiwon to finish tying her laces for her, while wiggling around with her brother to weird lyrics he came up with.

"You and me! Who we! Come on!"

"Oppa! That doesn't even make sense!"

She happily got into the car with her siblings, her mom following after.

"Yewon ah, be careful okay? If they throw anything, run to the teacher."

"I got it mom! I'll run as fast as I can."

But really, Yewon didn't want to run that much, since then her image would be what was it called again? A kid who told one others often, a....a tattletale!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yesterday, there was an incident, and I'm sorry that I have to bring this up today instead of yesterday."

Yewon sighed, was her teacher going to talk about the bullying or the tresspassing?

"You boys, yes you three who are trying to pretend to be innocent right now."

Looking over to the three troublemakers, Yewon nearly scoffed, they were all holding their hands to their chest if they had been hurt, as if. Try having a cut on your forehead. Jerks.

"You're not allowed to throw rocks, if I ever see you throwing rocks again, you won't have anything much to throw ever again."

Another kid raised their hand.

"Does that mean no more ball?"

"No more ball. If I see any of you bothering Yewon or even another kid, then I will, take all the toys away from this class."

The dramatic cries were almost music to Yewon's ears, it kind of scared her that her teacher outed her like that, now everyone knew that she had been bullied, and may have just painted a larger target on her back, but for now, she'd celebrate this minor victory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eunbi ah, aren't you scared of the things in bushes?"

"What things?"

"You know, bugs and stuff."

Eunbi hummed, she lay on Yewon's lap, claiming her school didn't have nap time. She held Yewon's left hand on her stomach, one hand interwinde their fingers, the other holding Yewon's wrist.

"The spider webs are gross, but you know, bugs are more afraid of us than we are of them."

"I know, but still."

"Yea, they can be quite scary. I'll admit it okay? Happy?"

Nobody was to tell Yewon that she had ran at full speed to crash through the bush, her jacket zipped all the way up and hoodie secured tightly around her head to get through the bush after the first time. The first time, when she had first met Yewon, she didn't notice the bugs, but as she frequented it, she began to take notice of them more and more. In fact, she didn't wear shorts anymore because she needed to sit on the ground with Yewon, and she was afraid a roly poly would crawl into her lap when she didn't notice. It's not like she did it to make sure Yewon was safe or anything, yea.

"Or that I missed her or anything."

"Hm? Missed who?"

"Shoot did I say something outloud?"

"Maybe? What were you saying?"

Yewon's right hand was threading through Eunbi's hair, since she didn't have her other hand, she couldn't braid Eunbi's hair for her, but she still enjoyed running her hand through Eunbi's straight jet black hair. It was soft to the touch, not to mention it probably made Eunbi relax. She also kept an eye on the playground in front of them.

"Eunbi ah, could you tell me more about the unnies?"

"Wae?"

"I'm curious why you always fight with Sojung unnie, and listen well to Yerin unnie and be nice but also kind of teasing Eunbi unnie."

"Hah, you're not curious about how I treat Yuna unnie?"

"It's not that I forgot her, it's just I kind of figured its Yuna unnie's thing, to be weirdly cool. Weird but so cool and pretty."

Eunbi hummed again, her eyes blinking slowly.

"How fast can you fall asleep Eunbi?"

"Faster when you stop talking to me."

Yewon hesitated for a second, trying to figure out whether Eunbi was just joking or serious, seeing a worried eye rollign to glance in her direction she began to giggle.

"Of course you would! But recess is almost over, I'd rather you stay awake and grumpy rather than asleep then even grumpier."

Eunbi just grumbled exactly the way Yewon predicted it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Teacher, what does this mean?"

They were doing some english excersizes, translating the English to Korean, Yewon had done most of it, but there was a particular sentence she couldn't translate word for word like the other sentences.

"How would I translate 'Wow!' would it be omo? Or just write it out in hangul?"

"Just spell it out in hangul yea."

"Then can I use the word wow in a sentence like 'that is such a wow thing'?"

The teacher thought about it, truthfully, she wasn't really fluent with English either.

"I think it's gramatically wrong? But I'm not sure, I'll look into it for you."

"Thank you teacher."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yewon humemd as she followed her teacher to the bus stop, her day had been uneventful luckily, she considered a boring day, to be a good day. Boarding the bus, she smiled when she saw Eunbi and Moon bin bickering with each other across the aisle.

"Hey."

"Hey!/Hi!"

Standing in between them, she wondered where to sit when hands grabbed both her arms on opposite sides.

"Yewon ah, sit with me today."

"No, Yewon sit with me! I haven't gotten to talk to you much since you went with Eunbi to her group."

Trapped between them, she wondered what to do.

"Um..."

"Me! Sit with me!"

"Aniya! You always have her Eunbi! Let me sit with her!"

Yewon jsust smiled and brushed both of their hands off and went back to the front of the bus, sitting in the middle seat. Quickly Eunbi tried to cut Moon bin off by taking the aisle seat and blocking his path to the window seat. In the end, Yewon had to give in and scoot into the window seat for Eunbi to sit in the middle, Moon bin unfortunately in the aisle seat. The driver had gotten a little annoyed hehe, oops.

======================

Late due to a social event I had to attend and an official agreement meeting and signing....haah I'm tired. Tomorrow's chapter is labeled "I can't eat that" why is that? hehe see you tomorrow~