nicknames?

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

The girls lazed around, Yewon had finished her homework, the others either done as well or, not wanting to do it. Yerin cuddled big Eunbi into the cushions, rubbing their cheeks together lovingly.

"Yerin unnie stoooooopppppp!"

"No!"

Sojung just sighed underneath big Eunbi, she was napping first, then she came and slept next to her, and then Yerin rolled them into a bundle together.

"Yewon ah, could you help me please?"

"Ne~"

Trotting over, Yewon pulled on Yerin's shoulder, trying to roll her off of big Eunbi. Pulling with all her strength, all that resulted was a whiny Yerin who was still attached to big Eunbi's cheek.

"Eunbi yah, help me?"

"Wae?"

Little Eunbi was doodling in a sketchbook, on the cover of the sketchbook, little Eunbi had signed her name as Hwangcasso. Closing it and going over, she assessed the situation.

"Yerin unnie."

"Yes little cutie patootie Eunbi?"

"Gimme hug."

Instantly, Yerin detached from big Eunbi and attached herself to little Eunbi's side, happy that she had willingly allowed a hug.

"You know, we should make nicknames."

"Why?"

"I get confused which Eunbi I'm calling for."

Sojung just chuckled from under big Eunbi, the cutie hadn't gotten off of Sojung yet.

"I guess so, do you want to make one for them?"

"I don't know enough words unnie."

Sojung laughed again stretched her hand out to Yewon who carefully stepped her way through the cushions and sat down next to Sojung, holding her hand carefully.

"Then Eunbi and Eunbi should decide."

They looked at each other, big Eunbi getting off of Sojung finally.

"You."

"Unnie."

"Wanna split?"

They shook on it and played rock paper scissors to the amusement of the other girls, to see who would get the front and who would get the back.

"Yes! I got the front!"

Little Eunbi sighed and hung her head, she really wanted to be Eun, but she was now gonna be Bi.

"You should name each other."

First they were confused, should they? Or not? Little Eunbi was the first to agree, this meant that she could give big Eunbi a very girly name.

"I guess....then you're going to be SinB? Since you're kind of....I dunno mysterious?"

"And you're going to be Eunha unnie."

Hey, it was the best she could think of, Eun didn't exist in princess, it didn't exist in any of the embarassing names little Eunbi could think of, but galaxy worked just fine.

It was a weird wrap up, maybe they were a little, upset that they had to change their names?

"Yewon ah, you almost look as sad as they are."

"Ne? I do?"

It was true, SinB and Eunha had somewhat neutral but sadder eyes, Yewon was just outright pouting.

"Sojung unnie could you think up a nickname for me?"

"Me too!"

Yuna bounced up from where she was laying on the ground, jellyfishing around.

"Hmmm, do you want it to be completely different or want a syllable in it like they do?"

"It can be totally be different."

In Yewon's mind, daycare and school was different, so was school and home. If at school, she had to play the good kid and avoid bullying, then at daycare she wanted to be someone else, one who wasn't as easily pushed around.

"Well I thought of one for Yuna. Do you want to be called Yuju? It means affection."

"Me? Affection?"

Yuna tilted her head like a confused pup, they could all almost imagine a tail wagging behind her. Yewon held back the urge to pat Yuna's head, it was disrespectful to an elder.

"I like it!"

Sojung released a happy sigh, glad she made something work. But she had trouble thinking of one for Yewonnie.

"Yerinnie you don't want a nickname?"

"I'm fine, my name is my name, I don't really care that much for nicknames."

"But you like being called Yennie?"

"Well, that's different, it's like a petname or what's it called."

SinB had her arms around Yerin's waist, the older was still clinging to her like an octopus, making kissy faces at her every so often. Yewon was surprised that SinB didn't push Yerin away after the beginning of the hug, maybe she'd try hugging SinB later too.

"Sojung unnie, I thought of something incredible just now."

"Hm?"

"Sowon unnie."

Sojung stopped momentarily, it had caught her by surprise, being called wish, instantly her brain tried to figure out the meaning behind Yewon's thoughts, to call her wish.

"Sowon, a wish. Why do you think I should be called that Yewon ah?"

"Because meeting you guys was like a wish come true, and everyday you treat me like your real little sister, accidentally fulfilling my unsaid wishes. I wish I didn't have to separate from my sister or my brother, but Sojung unnie really really REALLY helped me fit in, although she tried to hid it a little."

Sojung was surprised that Yewon had noticed, she purposely pulled the other girls with her whenever she went to talk with Yewon, just to make sure everyone was on the same page.

"Ah, but I like calling you Sojung unnie just as much, you are precious to me after all."

Grinning and ruffling Yewon's hair, Sojung just nodded.

"You can call me whichever, I'll come running."

"Unnie don't you mean I will go running? I'm faster."

"Yah Yun- ani- Yuju yah it's just a figure of speech."

"Figure of speech?"

"I don't want to teach about figure of speechs right now I need a nickname for our lovely maknaengie!"

Yuju rubbed her sharp chin, sometimes Yewon wanted to see if Yuju could cut paper with it, if she asked, Yuju would probably agreed just for fun anyways. Maybe later.

"How's Umji?"

"Umji?"

Yuju really came up with weird things.

"A thumb! You know the most important finger of all! Or well are we going to argue whether a thumb is a finger or not?"

Eunha giggled and held Yuju's hand, her lazyness seemed to have finally faded away.

"If her nickname is Umji, then I will renickname her to Omuji!"

"Eh? Why?"

Eunha continued giggling, and Yewon wondered what Eunha ate to become so drunk like, she had seen her father drunk before and he giggled quite a bit as well.

"I went to Japan last year, remember Yuju? I told you about it and their cute stuff!"

"I remember but how is that relevant?"

"Japanese doesn't have the um syllable! Did you know? haha my daddy was reading about the japanese language the entire plane flight, I listened very well."

Sowon tried it out, "Omuji."

Yewon smiled, it felt nice.

=======================

i know, it feels a little lacking in fluff, and just a tad bit more absurdity and lack of details today, well I consider this a filler or something, i dunno I haven't had the best day today, I'm actually still rather upset about some things, but I'll get over it, you can probably expect full fluff tomorrow? haha?

sorry :P