Eunha

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Eunha woke up, it was Saturday, day one of her lonely weekend. Getting out of bed, she wandered her empty house. Her parents were probably out again, her brother and sister probably out doing something with their friends.

Pulling out a boxed milk from the fridge, Eunha sat at the empty dinner table, sipping it as she looked out the window. She was jealous they were able to go out with friends, she was still too young to go out along.

"Haah..."

Rubbing her arms, she felt a little off. It wasn't like she was sick or anything, her parents made sure she was healthy. The only problem that Eunha disliked about home, was that she was most usually, alone. She turned the tv on, grimacing as the news station showed a graphic clip of a car accident, she quickly switched it to her favorite channel, Pororo.

Wandering the small living room, she sang along with the opening song, even imitating the way they danced, walked or more like waddle. Scratching her neck, she whined a little bit. It was particularly uncomfortable today, the weird little bump on the side of her neck.

"Should I ask mom again? She told me it was fine last time."

Checking her neck in the mirror, she rubbed lotion on it as she had been told before. It was annoying her, if she moved her head wrong, it'd feel sore. Sitting back down on the couch, Eunha tried to sit still and focus on Pororo on the screen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eunbi! Mom and dad are home! Baby, did you do alright today?"

Eunha ran up to her parents, her hand on her neck, it seemed to bother her much more than it did that morning as the day had progressed.

"Mom! This is bothering me again!"

"Let me see?"

Eunha stood still as her mother pressed against the bump lightly, wincing at the touch.

"You're all swollen baby, does it hurt?"

"When I touch it."

"Dear? Come here and have a look, we need to decide whether we need to take her to see a doctor."

"Doctor? How bad it is?"

Her father came back from putting his coat away, checking her neck as well.

"We're definitely going to the doctors."

Eunha pouted, they weren't telling her anything, and she didn't like the doctors. Given, she didn't complain like SinB did, but the hospital was scary, everything was white. She was always scared if she would get in trouble for trekking in a little bit of dirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunha sat outside the doctor's office, her parents were inside after she had gone through a small examination, they didn't do anything too scary, there weren't any needles yet they said, not until they clarified what was wrong.

Sitting with perfect posture, Eunha sat like a statue, waiting. A nurse noticed her and sat next to her.

"Hello little friend, are you doing okay?"

"I don't think so, my parents are taking long in there."

She pointed to the door of her doctor's office with her thumb, but not looking at it.

"Ahhh, I'm sure you'll be fine. That's what a hospital is for, helping people become better."

"I know, that's why I don't complain. Hey, do you think you could help me?"

"Help you? What with little friend?"

Eunah hummed and swung her legs, a little more relaxed than earlier.

"I have a younger friend, she's five. But she hates the doctors."

"Oh? Why?"

"Because she hates the smell of the nurses office. And because she had to take shots, needles are scary."

"Are you scared of needles?"

"Are you? I'm pretty sure we're all scared of needles, its a matter of endurance, isn't it?"

The nurse smiled and petted Eunha's hair.

"You're quite smart little one."

"I get that, I'm top of my class after all."

Eunha puffed a little in pride, she did well in her studies and she deserved to be praised. The nurse just giggled at her cuteness, the way her smile lifted her squishy cheeks.

"Then what's the problem? If it's just a matter of endurance."

"Everytime little Eunbi goes to the nurse's, the doctor's, or even the dentist! She throws a fit and no one can stop her until she gives up by force. Do you think there's a good reason to tell her to behave?"

Dumbfounded, the nurse stopped petting Eunha's head, pausing to think.

"Have you tried to tell her it was a good thing?"

"Yea, she retorted with 'if it's good for you, why is it got to hurt first? That's just hippo!' Also, what she meant by hippo was probably hyposcrisy."

"Haha, you're so cute little one. I can see you care a lot for this little Eunbi, I think she understands already, inside. How bad was her tantrum the last time you saw her at the nurses?"

"Oh, Muji told me that she behaved, because little Eunbi was in too much pain to bother resisting."

"Eh? Pain?"

Eunha nodded and gestured with her hands the shape of SinB's bruise on her own cheek.

"It was thisssss big. She got punched in the face and it's still there. Ah! Do you know any way for it to go away faster? It's going too slowly, I don't want little Eunbi to be stared at during school, and I want her to feel better too."

"A bruise? You could try rolling a hot egg on it, some say it works, some don't. But it's a method anyways."

"Aren't you a nurse? How does an egg scientifically help a bruise? Makes no sense."

The nurse just chuckled.

"It's got to be a bit hot, to help blood flow, and its soft like a massage. Since it's not a fresh one, it's fine to rub it a little to spread the damage out for faster healing."

"Ah, I see."

Eunha swung her legs again, when were her parents going to come out? Hearing the door open, Eunha looked up with a smile, the nurse took her leave.

"Ma! Pa!"

"Eunbi ah..."

Her mother had tears in her eyes, her father seemed to not want to make eye contact.

"You'll be okay princess."

"Um, dad? You only call me princess when you're sad or drunk."

He gave a sad chuckle.

"I am a little sad, princess."

Eunha just wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him warmly.

"I hope you won't be sad for long."

=============

Eunhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hohoho making a reader angry hohoho that means you're getting immersed! wieeee i feel proud hehehe