a kiss?

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Getting off the bus quickly, SinB held Umji's hand tightly, leading the way to the front door, Moon bin left behind yet again.

"Hey! Wait up!"

"I ain't waiting for you! Slowpoke!"

Umji just giggled, Moon bin always complained, but he was still a good sport about it. Holding her hand out to Moon bin to hold, she just laughed harder when SinB whined.

"Hah! Yewon is still nice to me!"

"Not for long! I'll train her well!"

"Hey!"

SinB cackled gleefully as they had to separate to their rooms, Moon bin sadly trudged to his door, only to have arms thrown around him, making him smile again.

"See? He's fine."

Umji nodded, walking closer to SinB, Moon bin had good friends in that room too.

"What homework do you have today?"

"I have to write five sentences in English, answering a worksheet."

"Oh geez, English again."

They pushed their room door open and walked in together, still attached at the hand. Spotting them, Yerin jumped up from where she sat to go greet them.

"Hey, girls!"

"Hi Yerin unnie."

"Hey."

Yerin hugged them both tightly, squishing her cheeks between them happily before letting them go and pulling them over to her table. Across the table was spread out a large coloring page, it was the image of an angel and a....devil? Umji frowned, the devil looked sad. Checking the angel, she frowned harder when she also found a sad expression.

"She's not really a devil is she?"

"Her role is as such, but I think this image is a representation of society."

Sowon walked over, covering a yawn. At her school, her last class was history and she didn't do very well staying up for it.

"Sojung unnie! You're late today!"

"Yea, sorry Yerin ah, I got called to the office so I couldn't walk with you over here."

Sowon's school was next to Yerin's and they usually walked together to the bus stop, Sowon walking over to Yerin's school to pick her up before walking back to her bus stop together. Sowon hadn't shown up in time for the bus so Yerin's friends walked her to the bus stop and forced her to get on before she missed it, she tried to wait for the next bus to go with Sowon but she still ended up on the bus.

Wrapping herself around Sowon carefully, she hung from Sowon's back like a koala, Sowon was surprisingly unfazed, despite her arms being unable to reach as far as they should. She just walked around normally, carrying Yerin around like nothing.

"Sojung unnie, you're strong."

"Hm? Maybe, but I think it's just because Yerin doesn't weigh that much."

Umji nodded, that was true, they were all as skinny as sticks, besides herself, she had some soft cheeks as well as Eunha.

"Is this our assignment for today Sowon unnie?"

"Yea, we get assignments once in a while. Go help uh SinB and get the color pencils, we're probably supposed to follow a guide."

She searched under the large coloring poster and found a reference picture and a note.

"Whoever colors their image the prettiest will win an ice cream party and pizza."

Yuju was cartwheeling around, but at the mention of ice cream, she stopped and zoomed over to stand by Sowon's side, wanting to make sure that what Sowon had said was right, ice cream?

Running back to the beanbags, Yuju threw they aside as she tried to find something.

"Yuna? What are you doing?"

"Sojung unnie, come help me. Eunha is asleep somewhere under here."

"Eh?!"

Running over, Yerin let her go and helped uncover their sleeping beauty.

"I ought to wake her with a kiss."

Yuju watched a little worried, of all the girls, only Eunha complained about getting kisses. Still, she wanted to watch as Yerin leaned closer, puckering her lips comically, her grin spread as Yerin got even closer.

"Come on, wake up sleeping beauty. Your prince is going to kiss you!"

Feeling a pressure on her lips, Eunha's eyes shot open and she shoved Yerin backwards, spluttering.

"Oh my gawd!"

Yuju and Sowon were laughing and rolling on the floor, unable to stop. Yerin joined them in laughter, slapping her stomach.

"Unnies? What's going on?"

SinB curiously stared at Sowon laughing on the floor. They fought over petty things, but when Sowon laughs like that, SinB can't help but think of her unnie as pretty.

"Yerin- hahaha- she- she just kissed Eunha awake! Ahahahah!"

Eunha pouted, wiping her lips.

"Come on, it wasn't like it was your first kiss right?"

"I'm six! It was my first you meanie!"

Yerin shut up and apologized immediately.

"Then, do you not kiss your parents?"

That drew everyone's attention, SinB kissed her parents?

"What? It's a natural thing isn't it?"

Sowon just smiled, it's true, people did kiss their kids when they were little.

"See, it's like kissing family Eunha yah, if you don't want it to be the first, then it isn't until it is in your heart. Yerin unnie didn't mean it, and besides if you considered that your first kiss, then who am I to you? Do you like Yerin unnie more than me?"

Eunha frowned a little but pulled Yuju closer to her, hugging her arm and leaning on her shoulder.

"Ani, but you're right. I did kiss mommy this morning. I definitely like you more than Yerin unnie, Yuna I love you!"

Kiss attacking Yuju's cheek, the girls laughed as Yuju let out a high pitched scream in surprise. She really hated surprise kisses.

"We should start coloring that poster shouldn't we?"

"We should, we definitely should."

SinB pulled Sowon off the floor, her hand not letting go until they arrived at the table. Sowon handed SinB the correct colors and they began to work quietly as the other girls began to calm down. Yewon was still watching their interactions.

"Do you think Yewon is fitting in well, unnie?"

"Of course, you're there by her side. I belive in you."

SinB nodded and focused back on coloring her portion of the image, scooting over just to be a little closer to Sowon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I still have to do homework."

Sowon squinted at her worksheet, she had just a few minutes before having to go to her one on one math tutoring session and she still hadn't done her school work just yet.

"I just need three more questions, two times twelve is.....twenty four. Five times twenty two?? Five times twenty is a hundred, five times two...."

Her voice trailed off as she hurriedly wrote her answers in, Yewon was dozing off next to her, her cheek resting on the desk, squished out a little. Looking over to celebrate, Sowon held back her cheer when she saw Yewon's almost asleep expression, brushing Yewon's hair back a little and kissing her cheek, she silently packed her papers and exited the room.

Yerin rocked back and forth on her bean bag, watching everyone. She saw SinB trying to do her homework, Eunha trying to help her, and Yuju was spinning around and jumping, making noises similar to the music played at Kim Yuna's performances.

"Yuna!"

"Ne?"

Immediately stopping her turn with a leg in the air, Yuju looked over at Yerin.

"I'm bored."

"Did you do your homework?"

"Yep."

"Do you want to nap?"

"If you want to help me."

Yuju grinned and walked over, offering her hand. SinB yelled from her desk, not looking up.

"Yerin unnie! I'll join you later!"

Grinning and saying thanks, she pulled Yuju to the small napping area their room had, several sleeping pallets and blankets spread about. Yuju laid down first, propping herself up a little with a pillow. Yerin lay in Yuju's side, tucked tightly against her, almost hiding perfectly there.

"I'll sing you a lullaby, which do you want?"

"Rock a bye please?"

Yuju grinned and kissed Yerin's forehead quickly.

"Rock a bye baby~"

======================

shhhhh, now all of you should sleep well too :) good night! well good afternoon or something, but for me, good night~

the slow expansion of each childs quirks, is it going well? after going through each one, we will return to dig a little deeper