Yewon's mom

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

I swear there's a happy ending for Yerin, just not yet, and it may involve some new characters :P

==========================

From the moment her mother arrived until now, Umji had been attached to her mother's leg like a koala. The first thing that her mother did when she arrived was to check Yerin's injuries and get ice packs for her bruises.

Then she called the child protection services, letting the children listen as it directly involved them.

"Miss, that doesn't sound like grounds to take her from her parents just yet, but there will be enforced rules if they want to keep her from now on. We will send a personnel over to talk it over, are her parent's present?"

"No, we can call them I think."

"Please check your schedules and call back again."

Yewon's mother bit back a curse and Sowon's fists never uncurled. Yerin just looked worriedly between Yewon's mom and Sowon, unsure who to comfort that she was okay to wait for a while.

"U-uhm!"

"What is it Yerinnnie/yes little friend?"

The both answered her and she blushed under the attention. It wasn't often she had the complete attention of several people, when it's just the girls it wasn't like it was only her, this was new.

"I...I can wait!"

Sowon just sighed and pulled Yerin into a side hug, throwing her arm around the other's shoulder. Yewon's mother tried to wrestle Umji off her leg.

"Baby? Please get off my leg, I want to hold you in my arms."

Letting go to be lifted into her mother's lap, SinB stared jealously. Eunha noticed and pulled SinB to sit in her lap, Eunha promptly disappeared from view behind SinB, only her arms visible around the little Eunbi's waist.

Yuju twirled around the room a bit, there was nothing else to pass the time with as the daycare got a hold of Yerin's parents.

"Little friend Yerin, your parents are on the way, but are you okay with confronting them? Telling them the child protection services what happened?"

Yerin looked to Sowon who nodded, kissing her cheek to reassure her.

"Y-yea."

Reaching a hand to squish Yerin's cheek Yewon's mother sighed.

"Children are never in the wrong, they do not deserve to be wronged, they were born innocently into this world. It's the adults who make things wrong."

Yerin leaned into the touch a little.

"You don't deserve to be hurt for any reason at all."

Pulling back, she cradled Yewon tighter, almost as if she feared for her daughter's influences in such early stages of life. Hopefully she'd be able to fix things so her daughter could have the best for her life.

"Mom? You're squishing me."

"Sorry baby, I just want to hug you as close as possible."

"That's okay mom."

Umji buried her face into her mother's chest, feeling sleepy and safe in her arms.

"Can I take a nap?"

"Of course."

Now Yuju was seated next to Eunha, letting the shorter lean her head on her shoulder as SinB pouted and swung her legs, still seated in Eunha's lap.

Checking that her daughter was asleep, Yewon's mother smiled softly and looked at the girls who were suddenly at attention.

"Sorry, I've kind of just barged in here making huge moves haven't I?"

Sowon spoke up.

"It's fine, as long as you're helping Yerinnie, I'm thankful for it."

"No problem. I've never really been formally introduced to you all yet, all I know is that my little Yewonnie comes home super excited everyday to tell me what you guys did. IN fact I don't get to hear her talk about school being bad anymore, though I know its still bad. But I trust she can handle it."

"I'm called Kim Sojung, my nickname? Sowonnie. The oldest here, this precious sister of mine, is Yerinnie. She's younger than me and I want to make sure that she never gets hurt again."

Yerin managed a small hello.

"And I'm Yuna! I'm told I act like a little pup, with how energetic I am, do you want to pat my head?"

"Yuna! If you go then my head will fall."

"Ah, opps."

Yuju giggled as Eunha whined from her spot leaning on her shoulder.

"This big baby is SinB, and the one she's sitting on is Eunha, they're both called Eunbi so we had to fix them nicknames."

"SinB? Were you the one who got thrown out a window before?"

SinB nodded and her hands held Eunha's arms tightly.

"Are your parents bad as well?"

"What do you mean by bad?"

"Do they hurt you? Not care for you or even puprosely leave you out. Neglect you, ignore you."

SinB contemplated it, would she get help if she said yes? Did she want help? Eunha answered for her.

"Auntie? Before, SinB's family was suuuuuper happy but then something changed to what it is now, SinB gets left here overnight some days and they hurt her sometimes. I don't know what neglect means, but they sometimes pretend she doesn't exist now."

"SinB? Do you know why that happened?"

"I......my brother made it into a prestigious middle school. Their attention went to him rather than me. I was fine, its okay to like my brother, he's smart and handsome. But then, after oppa went to school there, he changed. And so did mom and dad. But I don't know, if that's bad. I don't know, if I want to leave them."

Eunha struggled to peek out behind SinB's body to look at Yewon's mom directly.

"Auntie! Recently SinB said she heard her parents talking about adoption!"

"Getting another?"

"Giving me away."

SinB's empty eyes scared Eunha, she quickly hugged SinB tighter.

"If....if they want to give me away. Does that make them bad?"

"Well..."

"If...before they took me to an arcade to celebrate my birthday, does that make them bad?"

Tears began to spill and Eunha panicked, only to have Yuju reassure her, putting her arms around SinB as well.

"SinB yah, you haven't gone to the arcade for your birthday. It was your brother's."

"I know! But does that make them bad? Giving me roses and making my hands bleed, is that bad?"

They watched her sadly as SinB gave up trying to speak, crying her heart out for her parents who changed.

=======================

It's gonna look up soon. oooooof I wanted to ask a question, but then it'd spoil ughhhh then another question,

will Yerin stay with her parents with the help of the child protection services?

p.s. soon means within the next ten chapters :) Like, this is one of those rare stories that I do that actually have a plot line I need to follow, usually I just sit and write for an hour and call it an update :P

p.p.s. I'm a little sick hehe sowwie for extra errors hehe