custody

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

After SinB had calmed down, Yerin's parents arrived, as well as the children proctection services. They checked Yerin's injuries and asked her questions privately, but with an exception. Sowon was with her because she refused to let her go.

Umji who had awoke in the middle of SinB's crying was now hugging SinB tightly in her mother's lap who had her arms around both the maknaes, giving Yerin's parents harsh stares(not glares, she's not here to start a fight, yet).

The moment Yerin and Sowon exited the small little makeshift tent of privacy, the girls ran over to hug her, and tell ehr she did great, despite not knowing what happened inside.

Sowon gravitated to Yewon's mother a little.

"You're Sowon? Could you tell me how old you are? You said you were the oldest but I don't think you're a teenager. You look too young still."

"Why do you suppose I seem like a teenager? I'm only eight."

Umji came over and held Sowon's hand, her other hand resting on her mother's lap.

"Because you seem so mature and intelligent. Of course, I expected it a little since my little one is such a genius that there could be other little geniuses out there, but I suspect that's not your case."

"Are you saying I'm normal? I'm pretty sure I am. I'm only doing this because its the right thing to do. For Yerinnie."

Umji giggled a little as her mother tickled her cheek, momentarily forgetting the serious situation at hand, Sowon smiled watching her.

"You care a lot for the girls don't you?"

"I do. They're my little sisters."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Upon checking the rules and contract signing, Yerin will now have restriction order placed on her brother, he is not to come closer than 10 meters. Basically, ten paces. Just out of reach. He is to be taken to counseling three times a week, and Yerinnie will be going for checkups once a week. For her mental state. Although it may seem she is as bright as before when avoiding the issue, this may leave mental scarring and we must try to prevent that."

Handing a signed copy of the contract and guidelines for keeping Yerin to her parents, Yerin's mother knelt down to hug Yerin, who reluctantly hugged back.

"Mom?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stop your father. But it's going to be okay now."

"Really?"

Yerin distinctively remembered that her mother ignored her when she whined with pain this morning.

"Really. I never meant to ignore you baby, I was just scared."

Hearing this, the child protection services then pulled Yerin's mother aside, talking about abuse within the family, including her husbands treatment of her.

"If you ever feel threatened by your husband, you should go get help. A marriage is a two part relation. You shouldn't let him control you."

Bowing and taking his leave, the worker shook hands with Yerin and Sowon before leaving.

Yerin's dad left immediately, you could hear him cursing on his way out. Coming back to hug Yerin again, her mother apologized once more before kissing the top of Yerin's head.

"Do you want to go home now?"

"Can I stay until Sowon unnie has to go?"

"Okay baby."

Running back to Sowon's side, she held her hand and smiled brightly up at her adored unnie.

"Sowon unnie!"

"Yea?"

"Can we play tag?"

"Should you be playing tag when your back muscles are all messed up?"

"It's fine! Let's go outside, please?"

Sowon sighed and returned Yerin's smile, grabbing Yuju by the back of her jacket as she ran past.

"Girls, we're going outside to play some slow tag."

Umji jumped up from her seat and pulled SinB along, the other was still feeling sad about her parents. In the end, no one told her whether her parents were bad or not, but she supposed she'll find out soon anyways.

"Yewon ah, I'll be outside doing work on my laptop okay? When you want to go home you know where to find me okay?"

"Yes mommy!"

SinB just sighed and let Umji pull her all the way to the playground.

"The rules are simple, you must always have at least one foot on the ground at all times, so no jumping over the bushes or skipping, or running because Yuna! I know you run so fast that there are times you're just flying over the ground. Just walk and speed walk, okay?"

Yuju cheekily saluted Sowon and staarted speed walking away, still at an alarming speed.

"Yuna! I'll show you what I'm made of today!"

Eunha stretched a little before chasing after her best friend, her speed walking was impressive, opposite to her running speed. Umji whined as she stumbled away from Eunha as fast as she could.

"Nooooo not meee!"

It was hilarious to watch, the children were screaming while going super slowly, walking pace. But the screams if you didn't see them, sounded like they were filming some sort of action movie with a lot of chasing involved.

Eunha comically raised one hand in front of her, palm open in a stop sign.

"Stop right there Hwang Eunbi!"

"Uwahhhh....I'm being chasedddd....Eunha unnie you're really slow you know?"

SinB was even walking backwards away from Eunha only to get confused when Eunha started frantically pointing behind her.

"Huh?"

She turned around and crashed right into Sowon who looked down at her disapprovingly.

"I said this was a safe game. Stop walking backwards."

"But it's safe as lone as I don't walk into things."

Sowon stared at SinB a bit longer, then SinB felt like there was a different set of eyes watching her, curously she looked around, finally spotting the second set of eyes just over the edge of Sowon's shoulder.

"Yerin unnie?"

"Shhhhh! Eunha doesn't know where I am."

Sowon just sighed adn patted SinB's shoulder before walking away, with Yerin attached to her back, waddling right behind her.

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

"I've caught you Muji!"

"Aw man!"

SinB just watched as Umji pouted and did her best to chase after Eunha to get her back.

 

Did she really want to go home?

===============================

mwahahahahahahahahaha *cough cough* im sowie