news!

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

SinB ran through the playground, the wind pushing her hair back as she speed through, sliding on her knees, she cleared the bush and arrived in Umji and Suji's playground. Taking her spot at the tree, she calmed down as she waited for the bell of their recess to ring.

Looking down at herself, she quickly brushed the dirt off her knees and fixed the way her clothes sat on ehr tiny frame, can't be looking sloppy in front of Yewon can she? Hearing running footsteps, she turned around to look, grinning when she saw Umji and Suji coming.

"Yewon ah!"

Hugging her bestfriend tightly, SinB squished her one extra long time compared to usual since Umji had been absent from recess before due to her stomachache.

"Are you feeling better today?"

"Hey, say hi to me too please."

SinB grinned and playfully slapped Suji's shoulder.

"Hiiiiii, there. Happy?"

Suji just laughed and slapped SinB's shoulder back. Umji looked between them, happily surprised that they had gotten much closer within one day of her absence.

"Mwoya? You can make friends just fine Hwang Eunbi."

"Ehe! I have good news today Yewon ah!"

"What could it be I wonder? You saw Jessica yesterday, did she say yes?"

"No!"

"Ehhhhh??"

Umji held SinB's hands tightly, then why in the world was SinB happy if Jessica didn't say yes to being her mom?

"She didn't say yes, she asked me to be her baby before I asked her."

Relieved, Umji breathed in and out before poking SinB's side.

"You had me worried for a second there!"

SinB just giggled, she was the most happiest Umji had ever seen her, and it made her happy as well.

"Are you going to be living with her from now on?"

"Um, soon, Jessica mama, says that she needs to clean out a room for me first."

Suji then poked SinB's shoulder.

"Hey, why're you calling her Jessica mama? Just call her mom, or mommy? Even omma would be more respectful."

SinB gathered her hands in her lap, hiding her blushing cheeks in her scarf.

"B-but its embarassing."

"Ehhhh? Embarassing how? It's all you ever wanted."

Umji just giggled at SinB's bright red complexion.

"She just feels awkward havign to switch from calling her Jessica unnie to omma! Hahah!"

"Aniya! It just feels too good to be true when I call her mom!"

Umji tackled SinB to the ground, rolling over her while giggling.

"Well wake up Sherlock! It's true!"

"Who's Sherlock?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuju shifted in her sleep, her hand still holding Eunha's tightly. Eunha kept watch on Yuju's sleeping expression. She seemed so peaceful, unlike the days before when Yujin was still not awake.

Hearing the door slide open, she watched as a girl entered, supporting "Yujin unnie?!"

Yujin smiled and held a finger to her lips, shhhh. Quickly looking at Yuju, Eunha covered , thankfully, Yuju just grumbled a little and continued to sleep. Yujin got comfortable on the couch as the girl helping her sat at her side.

"Ah, I forget that you don't know Jisun."

Yujin looked lovingly to Jisun who waved a shy hello.

"She's my girlfriend. When Yuna can't be here, Jisun is here to care for me."

Eunha nodded, her eyes wandered down to her lap, was this jealousy? But for what?

"I'm like you, you know."

"Like me?"

Yujin sighed forlornly.

"My parents don't visit me, they only pay the bills because they don't think of me as their child, but I am."

"How is that right? That's totally wrong, whether they love you or not, you share the same house. They should visit you."

As Eunha said that, she was reminded how her siblings hadn't come to see her even once, even at home, they never talked with her about her issue. Was it out of care? To not talk about something sensitive? But her brother and sister both loved her very much right? Her brother taught her how to play games, her sister helped her tie her hair in the mornings during summer.

In a small voice, she said to herself, "why aren't they here."

"Sometimes, it can be because they're busy. Sometimes, it's an excuse. Sometimes, they really can't. I think, your parents love you Eunbi. More than you think they do, more than mine to me."

"Yujin unnie, it's even sadder if you put it that way."

Yujin just smiled, holding Jisun's hand.

"I have Jisun, that's all that matters. If you want me to lend you Yuna, I will. Because you're her future wife, aren't you?"

Eunha blushed and tightened her grip on Yuju's hand.

"Sun ah, I'm getting hungry."

"Eh? But you just-"

"Take me to the cafeteria? Pwease?"

Eunha scrunched her nose as Yujin laughed at her.

"I'll leave you to rest, Eunbi. Don't think too hard."

"Promise."

"Also, tell Yuna to eat something! She hasn't been eating properly!"

"Eh?"

With that, Yujin and Jisun left Eunha to her silence. Thumbing the back of Yuju's hand, Eunha reached over to brush Yuju's hair behind her ear, uncovering Yuju's beautiful cheek. Pressing a kiss to Yuju's cheek, Eunha lay back down, scooting lower to look at Yuju's face at the same level.

"Yuna yah, I hope your sister's words were true. I would hate to learn that my parents didn't love me, but I am sorry your parents don't like her."

Closing her eyes to rest some more, Eunha placed her arm carefully to use as a pillow, avoiding touching the bump on her neck.

"When I wake up, I hope you're still here. I'd like to wake up with you next to me."

Alone was never something she enjoyed, after all.

======================

oops, did I make Sowon's a little too sad? Well, spoilers, her dad isn't dying in this story, it'll end before that anyways. I can see the end coming into view, but I'm not sure how many more chapters are before then :P it'll be sad to see this go, but it's not this week at least, I think.....right?.....hello? is that my imagination I'm speaking to? I'd like a date for when this story will end? Ah, you don't know? Well, I guess we'll have to wait for it then.

*this is literally how I make stories, conversing with my imagination lmao I swear I'm not crazy.

**wait, I am crazy, I love gfriend too much XD Ok night buddies hahahaha