unnie, I'm scared

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

When everyone was doing their own thing, Eunha sitting next to Yuju, softly encouraging her to at least do her homework since they couldn't do anything about their situation just yet, Umji napping with SinB in the sleeping area, Sowon went up to their emergency phone, pulling it off the high holder it sat in easily. She dialed her sister's number quickly, her fingers slightly shaking.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"U-unnie."

"Oh? Sojung ah? Where are you calling from?"

Sowon relaxed a little, it helped to remember that her sister always cared for her and was willing to do anything to help her, she smiled when her sister asked where she was, just to make sure she was somewhere safe.

"I'm at daycare, this is the emergency phone."

"Emergency phone? Shouldn't you be calling 119 with it? Wait, WHAT'S WRONG?!"

Sowon let out a soft chuckle, feeling better already.

"I just, kind of needed to hear your voice unnie."

"Really? Are you sure? I can tell my team that I have a family emergency and run to you right now."

"Really. Well, actually, could you come earlier today?"

"Of course I can, what's wrong though? So I don't mess anything up when I come."

Sowon smiled, twirling the phone cord in her fingers. Her sister knew it was about her friends just by their interaction.

"It's Yuna, I'm scared unnie, I don't know what to do."

"Yuna? What about Yuna? Is she okay?"

"Eunha only told me that her sister is in the hospital and hadn't woke up before Yuna was taken away, but then when she saw a..."

Sowon lowered her voice to a whisper.

"wh-when she saw a knife, she was super scared, shaking and Eunha had to hold her down telling her she was safe to stop her from hurting herself."

Hearing a thoughtful hum through the phone, Sowon held her breath a bit, would her sister know how to help? If not her sister, who else could help? She knew Yuna needed help, but she was scared because if she did something wrong, Yuna might get hurt more.

"I'll be there in half an hour sweety."

"Eh?"

"Make sure you finished all your homework when I get there!"

"Bu- unnie?"

The line cut and Sowon frowned at the phone in her hand. Huffing a small breath, she hung it back up in the holder and went to the sleeping area, sitting criss cross and fixing SinB's shirt which had lifted a bit when she moved in her sleep. Making sure that both maknaes were covered warmly with a blanket, she leaned back against the wall, lookinng up at the ceiling.

"Sowon unnie."

"Hm?"

Eunha went to her side, finished with her homework first, Yuju was still working, heavily distracted by her depressed state.

"Why're you starin at the ceiling? My teacher says the answer isn't written up there."

Sowon chuckled, was that what all students did during the tests when they didn't know the answer? Look up to teh heavens and pray a sstrike of knowledge would smite them? Leaning her head on Eunha's shoulder, she sighed.

"I asked my sister to come."

"Ok."

"I asked her to come help us."

"With what?"

"Yuna. I know what you're going to do later when your parents come to get you, you're going to try to bring her with you and ask your parents to lend a ride. But then Yuna won't get on her bus, the driver will call her mom, and you'd get in trouble."

"I don't mind getting into trouble, as long as Yuna is happy."

Sowon ruffled Eunha's hair quickly as she sat straight again.

"That's not good though Eunha yah, nobody should get in trouble. And no one deserves to be afraid."

"Why didn't you ask your sister about Yerin?"

Sowon blinked.

"Ah, well I can ask her when she arrives. I guess it left my mind when she suddenly said she'd be here."

Eunha giggled and hugged Sowon from the side. Sowon was the best hugger of the girls, never too tight, never too cold, always just right. Yerin's hugs were bear hugs, nice in their own respect, but it sometimes felt suffocating. Yuju's hugs were second best, but really it could just be beacuse she was biased, normal hugs from Yuju were great. Umji's hugs always filled her with happiness and SinB's hugs made her want to romp around with her younger Eunbi half, excitement was contagious by touch.

"Can you tell me what really happened?"

Eunha took a breath, should she tell? It already wasn't a thing for a six year old to know, rather experience, but Sowon was eight, and she was much more mature. Oh, not to mention, scary movies didn't scare Sowon.

"Yuna, to put it simply, has a psychotic cousin. Sunday night, he stabbed Yujin unnie and was going to hurt Yuna, but Yuna saved herself by hurting him."

"He's alive right?"

"Of course."

"Her parent's didn't do anything?"

"They seem to be disillusioned about their family, they don't think her cousin did anything and it was all an optical illusion where the real attacker got away."

Sowon hummed, adults were sometimes idiots, but this was far beyond idiocy.

"And are you okay?"

"Huh?"

"Eunha, Eunbi, our little princess, are you okay as well?"

"Why? Why are you asking?"

Sowon looked at Eunha, she had a small instictual feeling, but now it was getting suspicious, the way Eunha reacted.

"I was just asking to ask? Are you not okay?"

"No, no no, I'm fine. Just a little down. Everything around us seems so fragile."

"I'm surprised you even know the word fragile, did your teacher catch you for breaking the window lock on accident yet?"

"Hey! I told you it was an accident!"

Sowon chuckled and kissed Eunha's cheek, Eunha had recently broken a window lock when she was bored and curious, her teacher had asked for the students to confess, but there was no evidence besides the broken pencil Eunha had used, but even then, that was the pencil everyone in the class had.

"Kidding, kidding. Little genius."

"Hey, if you keep calling me little, what'll happen if I grow up and end up short because you keep calling me short? I'll have you know I'm the third tallest in my class!"

Sowon held her laughter, a hand covering as she tried not to wake the sleeping angels beside her. Eunha was frowning, but began to crack a smile as Sowon was nearly in tears holding her laughter inside.

A knock sounded at her door and Sowon went to open it, squeaking when her sister's arms quickly picked her up like a baby and lifted her into the air.

"Hey there little sis."

"Hi unnie."

Sowon giggled when her cheeks got assaulted with kisses, Eunha watched with a happy expression. Yuju looked up with a dead stare, her hands laid across her homework still.

"What can I do for you today?"

==================

hmmmmm the title doesnt match very well....but then again, when have I ever been great at titles? :D tomorrow we will see Yujin unnie again ♥