Results

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

When Sohyun left, the police still came in, making Sowon upset, she ran up to an ahjussi officer and began to punch his leg, kicking his shin.

"Kid, you shouldn-"

Jisun hurriedly pulled Sowon off his leg before he sentenced her to juvenile or something.

"Uhm! Sir! Please just overlook that, she's upset that her sister's been taken away. We really don't think she did anything wrong."

He sighed and looked away from the still flailing Sowon, tipping his hat to Yujin who was watching carefully.

"Sorry, we came to disturb your recovery, we'll come tomorrow to take your statements."

JIsun pursed her lips but still held Sowon back as the officer left the room.

"He didn't even get our names."

"Jisun."

"What?"

"Don't attack an innocent officer."

"He's not innocent!"

JIsun sighed and went back to the couch, now cradling a limp Sowon in her arms, she softly pet Sowon's hair, helping her calm down.

"Well, like Sohyun unnie said, she'll be back soon. I know it."

Sowon just huffed and crossed her arms. Yuju went over to sit beside Sowon, crossing her arms in the same way, taking an extra look at Sowon's upset expression, she faced forwards and did her best impression. Yujin grinnned as she watched.

"Yuna? What are you doing?"

"Uhh being mad."

"For?"

"For Sowon unnie."

"Why did you go so far as to imitate her?"

Yuju hummed and looked back at Sowon, she was watching with a raised eyebrow.

"Yujin unnie doesn't get mad, not in front of me, so I don't know how to look. I mean, I guess I can be like dad."

Jutting her lower jaw out and baring her teeth a little with very angry eyebrows, Yuju whined as she gave up the expression.

"It's too hard!"

Sowon began to smile a little, Jisun moved back to Yujin's side, letting the children sort things out, sometimes, you just need a friend who can understand you, and not be a smart about it.

"Unnie, will you call Yerin unnie over? I thought you two lived on the opposite ends of town?"

The topic of Yerin made Sowon smile more, it was a relaxing and loving topic.

"Ah, that is cuz she moved next door to me, with her mum, yesterday actually."

"Woah! Yesterday?"

Sowon nodded, explaining to Yuju what they did to spend the day as Yerin's mother was unpacking.

"And then we played Uno and Sohyun unnie....Sohyun unnie she...."

Sowon pouted and Yuju panicked, waving her arms around. Settling on holding Sowon's hand, she looked sadly up at Sowon.

"Unnie don't cry, you'll make me cry."

"What are you doing? You're crying already!"

"Wah but you're crying tooooooooo."

They held each other as the cried, Yujin held Jisun's hand, patting her to let them be for a little longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sojung ah."

"Mama!"

Sowon jumped off the chair, her now tearless face still slightly red. Hugging her mother, she could feel herself almost cry again.

"Ma, they took Sohyun unnie away."

"I know honey, but we have to go home, it's late."

"Why can't the police do the right thing? Mom? They took my innocent sister to stay in a cold holding cell."

"I know, sometimes, people mess up."

Sowon's mother looked around and noticed that Yuju was fidgeting.

"And you, little one. Are you alright as well?"

"I'm fine! Just maybe a little jealous, you know, just a little."

Yuju gestured a little by pinching her thumb and forefigner together, Sowon's mother smiled and her hair softly, turning to the hospital bed, she gave a gentle smile.

"And you my dear, are you feeling better?"

"Oh yes, thank you ma'am."

"I take it, that our Yuju has no one else?"

"I don't know if our parents will come, but I can keep her with me here, if she doesn't want to go home."

Yuju huffed and crossed her arms, imitating the posture from before.

"I don't want to go home."

Sowon's mother chuckled a little, her calm aura really kept the atmosphere chill and relaxed, they were in no hurry whatsoever.

"I can take little Yuna to our place if you'll let me Yujin ah, it's better for you recovery, and you won't need to worry about a thing."

"Ah! I can't bother you to take care of Yuna for me! I've already caused you trouble, with Sohyun unnie taken away."

But Sowon's mother remained soft and peaceful. Patting Yujin's leg, she reassured her without needing to use words.

"It'll be okay, my daughter will come back safe and sound."

Yujin hesitated but Sowon cut in.

"Can I take Yuna home, please Yujin unnie?"

Biting her lip, she couldn't refuse Sowon's puppy eyes, and more so that she knew she was the cause of the child's previous sadness.

"A-alright, Yuna, you should behave yourself alright?"

"Promise! So unnie! You better rest well! So we can get out of here faster! It smells in here by the way, my nose hurts."

Yuju began to mumble to herself as she wandered the room, still in her barefeet. Sowon went over and gestured for Yuju to get on her back.

"Hm?"

"Get on Yuna, we have to go before it's too late."

"Okay. I'll see you later unnie! Love you! Get better faster!"

"See you too, squirt."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon called Yerin over, completing their triangle of a sleeping position. Yerin didn't know what was really going on, but she left it alone, since Yuju told her not to until Sohyun came back.

"Sowon unnie, did you know that there are less stars in sky than cells in our body?"

"Did you eat a science textbook Yennie?"

The girls giggled as Yerin playfully bantered with Sowon.

"No, I actually was reading this big book of random facts that mum had, I found it when unpacking the books today."

Yuju hummed quietly to herself, it was a nice familiar kind of melody, soothing, perhaps sleep inducing. Yerin yawned and hugged her small stuffed bunny, Eri. Sowon patted Yerin's head softly, lettign her know it was okay to sleep. Yuju watched Sowon carefully, it seemed as though Sowon was making an effort to smile.

"Unnie, stop smiling."

"Huh? Yennie, just go to sleep now, I'll sleep too."

Yuju was intrigued, did Yerin know without knowing the entire story?

"Unnie, your smile hurts."

Sowon's smile dropped immediately, her hand stopped in its soothing motion. Yuju wiggled a little to get comfortable. Sowon was in between the two of them, sandwiched warmly.

"When you feel better, I expect you to talk, okay unnie?"

"Promise, I promise Yennie. I promised you before, so  I won't break it. I just need a little...a little pick me up."

Sowon lay down and looked up at the ceiling, Yuju took her hand quietly.

"I know that my sister is going to be fine, but I miss her, and no offense, but Yuna's parents are causing too much trouble. I just, can't figure out what to do. I'm sure Sohyun unnie would know what to do."

"Unnie knows plenty enough, come on, give Eri a goodnight kiss and then sleep?"

Yuju watched as Sowon kissed the bunny before squeaking as Yerin tried to steal her lips.

"Yah!"

"Me too."

"Huh?"

Sowon turned to Yuju at last, she seemed shocked?

"Unnie I want a goodnight kiss too."

"O-oh, thank goodness, I thought you wanted to kiss me."

"Hm? I would love to kiss you unnie, come here!"

The girls giggled quietly as they wrestled on Sowon's bed, careful not to wake anyone.

======================

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack its 3am in the morning, but I feel energized :P