winter games 2

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

"Yuna! You can do ittttt!"

Sowon pulled Eunha to sit back down for the nth time. The race hadn't even started yet, and Eunha had already been screaming for the last ten minutes.

"Eunha yah, please, please be quiet until they say get ready."

Eunha just giggled and kissed Sowon's hand. Sowon shuddered and wiped her hand on her pants.

"This flirter geez. Keep your affections to your wife only please."

Eunha laughed and Sowon couldn't help but smile, seeing Eunha laugh so carefreely made her happy. Since thinking about how to approach life, she had decided that whatever came at her, she'd let it come. If Eunha wanted to get married to Yuju the moment Yuju turned 18, then so be it. If the country didn't let it, then they'd all move to America for a few years to get it to happen, that's all.

Turning back to the contestants standing by as the staff pulled the white tape tightly over the grassy area they had cordoned off of the playground, Sowon leaned back.

"YOU CAN DO IT CHOI YUNA!"

"Sowon unnie! How can you cheer her louder than me? YUNA! I LOVE YOUUUUUU!"

Yuju just smiled and waved back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"On your marks, get set!"

Yuju waited patiently, looking over to where the girls sat, she smiled as she saw Eunha bouncing up and down yelling encouraging words. Inside, she always knew that she was fast. This competition was nothing, wanting to show off to Eunha, she smirked just a little as she could feel the whistle go closer to the staff's mouth.

"Go! fweet!"

Taking off immediately, Yuju shot across the field, leaving all her fellow kids behind her, shorter and taller alike. Crashing straight through the finish line in mere seconds, Yuju tripped after crossing it in surprise at how fast she arrived at her destination. Rolling over in the grass a few times, she finally came to a stop on her back.

Panting she cheered and pumped her fist in the air.

"Yea!"

"Yuna!"

Hearing Eunha's voice nearing, she sat up with a grin.

"Did you see me run? Did you see me win?"

"Of course I did! You did awesome! But are you okay?"

Eunha checked Yuju all over as the running competition came to a close, the staff annoucing the winners, even though they weren't listening.

"Uhh Choi Yuna of room six? Please come get your gold medal. Choi Yuna? Ahem! CHOI YUNA."

"Oh! That's me."

Hurrying to the stand, she proudly accepted her medal and went back to Eunha's side, leaving the mc hanging.

"It...seems she doesn't want to give any comments on her victory. On to the next event!"

Sowon groaned and shook her head as Yerin laughed next to her.

"Unnie! Did you see? Did you see! Hahahaha Yuna! Hahahahah!"

Sowon wasn't laughing, since Yuju had caused a small trouble, but hearing Yerin's laughter still increasing in volume, made her want to laugh as well.

"Yah, is it really worth it to laugh that hard?"

"Hahahahaha!"

Chuckling quietly, Sowon just made sure Yerin didn't fall out of her seat.

"Can the contestants for Monopoly please come to the table."

There were several tables set up for the twelve rooms of the daycare, four contestants a table. All three games ran in parallel. SinB hugged Umji tightly one last time.

"I'll make sure I take first."

"You really don't need to, you just have to have fun. Alright?"

SinB pouted but nodded.

"Alright... give me a good luck kiss?"

Umji giggled and kissed SinB's cheek.

Yerin watched them with the corner of her eyes, smiling as she saw SinB blush before running to her seat and demanding the dice be given to her first.

"Hey, Sowon unnie?"

"Yea?"

"Aren't our maknaes the cutest?"

"I thought you said you were the cutest."

Yerin shot Sowon a playful glare.

"You think I'm the cutest, not me."

"I never said that."

"You totally think that!"

"I never said that either."

Yerin giggled as she continued to jab Sowon with questions, the older was getting ready to sleep. Monopoly was sleep time, even though she wasn't playing, she was still going to sleep. Comfortably settled on Yerin's lap, she patted Yerin's knee to get her attention.

"If Yujuna don't come back before I wake up, I'll punish you."

"Eh? Why me?"

"Cuz you're my second in command."

Yerin grinned brightly and kissed Sowon's cheek who squeaked in surprise.

"Yah!"

"Sleep unnie, I'll make sure they come back from their honeymoon."

Looking over to the grass where Yujuna lay comparing their gold medals, she smiled as she softly Sowon's long hair. Umji got up from her seat as the chess tournament was also getting started, they put both boring games in the same time slot. Although SinB wouldn't see Umji win, and Umji wouldn't see her win, they were both going to be happy when it was over.

"Good luck Muji ah."

"Thanks Yerin unnie. I'm not too worried though. They're all older than me, but I just want a challenge."

"That's the spirit! We don't have to take all the golds in our first try, just enjoy it!"

"I'll be back!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~ (no I will not write about the monopoly smack down, nor about the endless victory of chess)

The girls gathered in front of a roped off area, there was a table set in the middle. The table had many bowls of rice and dishes of different foods. The goal was to see who could eat three bowls of rice the fastest, the side dishes were if you were competitive, or you needed to clean your palate when rice became tasteless.

Sowon clapped her hands together as the girls rubbed her shoulders for good luck.

"I see seafood."

Yerin giggled as the others were confused.

"Unnie, are you going to eat everything?"

"Oh no, not everything, but I am going to eat all the seafood."

Her slightly devilish grin was hilarious to see.

SinB poked Sowon's shoulder.

"You look funny."

"Yah! It's my fighting spirit alright?"

SinB snickered at Sowon's face, until Sowon kissed her cheek to catch her off guard.

"Ah!"

"Take that!"

"I hate you unnie!"

"And I love you too!"

Sowon laughed as SinB pouted. Umji nudged SinB's side quickly.

"You don't actually mean that do you Eunbi ah?"

"No, I love Sowon unnie very much."

"Then say that instead."

SinB just kept pouting, it felt like it was admitting defeat, saying that she loved her unnie. Standing beside Sowon, she said it softly.

"L-love you unnie."

Sowon just smiled and kissed the top of her head, making her yelp again and rub her hair.

"Anyways, good luck unnie."

"Like I'll need it when seafood is around, but thanks."

================

sowon's love for seafood

sinb's love for umji

man, it turned out great even with a hurt wrist and very slow typing aha!