experiences

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

SinB held Krystal's hand, they were at the mall, Tiffany had given her several dollar bills, telling her to buy herself something nice, as well as get to know Krystal better so that they didn't look awkward in front of Jessica.

"We're really going to see Jessica unnie in five days?"

"Really, how many times do you have to ask?"

"Sorry."

She kind of didn't want to believe it, but it made her excited as well. Even if it wasn't true, they'd meet again in two weeks, she promised.

"Hey, you wanna go see the toy shop?"

"Okay."

The walk was silent, but it wasn't very awkward, neither had anything good to say, and they didn't mind. Standing in front of a toy store, Krystal took one look at the displays and pulled SinB away.

"Why aren't we going inside?"

"Those toys are poisonous."

"Poisonous?"

SinB looked back at the store, the display was filled of electronic toys, the kind you could connect to your phone, toy robots, some more building kits. What was so wrong about them?

"Don't you see what every box has on them?"

"What?"

"A smartphone. Kids these days are too attached to their cellphones."

SinB hummed a yes, it seemed to be true. The teenagers they walked past at the mall were all looking at their phones.

"I don't have one."

"And I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible."

"Okay."

It was nice, walking through clothing stores, waiting for Krystal to come out wearing dresses that SinB thought all looked the same. Then they found a book store.

"Do you like fairytales?"

"I do, at daycare, they have this disney princesses collection book. I like listening to Yewon read it to me."

Krystal smiled and led the way to the children's section.

"Look around, I'll be right back. Gotta go to the bathroom. Just don't leave this area okay?"

"Sure."

SinB scanned the shelves, her reading ability wasn't poor in the slightest, but it was going to take her a while to read all the titles in one shelf. Sounding out each letter took time, as well as the time taken to wonder what things meant.

"Journey to Atlantis. What's atlantis?"

Putting it back down, SinB looked up.

"Young adults. Ah, I left the children's area."

Walking back the way she came, she saw Krystal just in time to stop her from yelling her name.

"I'm here."

"Ah, there you are."

Krystal took her hand again, SinB just kept up with her pace.

"You're carrying a new bag. What did you buy?"

"It's a secret."

SinB hummed and followed Krystal out, Krystal seemed to have more secrets than Jessica to her, maybe it was because Jessica talked with her more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, let me tell you a special way to eat your fries."

"Special?"

Krystal pulled her two plain sundaes from their lunch, stabbing a fry into the vanilla frozen treat, she handed it to SinB, who was still holding another fry with ketchup on it.

"Ice cream and fries?"

Nodding her head excitedly, Krystal demonstrated with her own sundae, scooping a generous amount of ice cream with her fry.

"The saltiness and sweetness is amazing, just try!"

Krystal watched with great joy as SinB held her first ice cream covered fry in her life. Tiffany had told her that SinB hadn't experienced too many things, but her reaction to everything new was sooooo cute. SinB observed the fry by turning it around several times.

"If you don't eat it quick, it'll melt you know."

"I know, but, why? Why would you eat ice cream with a fry?"

"You'll see after you try it."

SinB scrunched her eyebrows skeptically, but listened, finally tasting the weird combination of flavors. Her eyes widened and Krystal was holding in her laughter at SinB's expression.

"You get it now right?"

"Yea!"

Krystal chuckled as SinB excitedly continued to finish her fries with the ice cream, if Jessica wasn't going to take her, she would, if she had the time to. Sighing sadly as she finished her lunch, Krystal propped her face on her hands, her elbows on the table, watching SinB eating.

"Do you like my sister?"

SinB nodded, a fry sticking out between her lips, a half grin was present.

"Tiff told me that you wanted to call her mom, could you tell me why? I just don't quite understand it."

SinB finished her fry and wiped clean, Umji would scold her if she was messy. Puffing her cheeks a little, SinB thought about it, why did she want to call Jessica mom? She wasn't motherly in the slightest, not compared to Sowon's mom whom she had met before.

"I'm not sure. I like being around her, she's nice. She doesn't fool around."

"But you want to call her mom?"

"I just feel like it's right to, she takes care of me, more than my mom did. And the other kids call her Sica mama all the time, maybe it just rubbed off on me."

Krystal hummed, a lazy grin on her lips.

"She cares for you, I can tell. If she didn't like you, she wouldn't care at all. You'd probably stop existing."

"Stop existing?"

"I should totally tell you about the times boys have peed their pants because of my sister."

"They peed their pants? That's dirty."

SinB was confused, why in the world would anyone pee their pants?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I like you! Go out with me!"

Jessica clicked her tongue, making the boy flinch.

"Look at me, not my feet."

"Yes! I'm sorry!"

"Why are you such a wuss? You're the one asking, but I'm the one in control."

Her glare sent chills down his spine, his eyes wandered away.

"Tell me why you like me, then tell me why I should go out with you."

"You're really beautiful, and since I laid my eyes on you, I have always been thinking about you. I may seem like a weakling, but I've got good grades, and my bros tell me I'm pretty handsome. I could treat you nice."

Jessica clicked her tongue again, looking up from her phone, she put it to her ear.

"Hm? Me? Busy? No, just taking care of some business, I'll be there soon."

The boy scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Y-your answer?"

"It's quite clear at this point. No."

Turning to walk away, a hand grabbed her shoulder and she stopped. Jessica Jung does not run and no one touches Jessica Jung. Looking back at him right in the eyes, Jessica glared with hatred. He was stunned and let go. Rumor has it, he was so scared that he peed his pants and was never seen again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That doesn't seem right."

"Well, this was a story my friends told me when they learned my older sister was Jessi."

"Is this a thing? For Americans to make nicknames like that?"

"Like what?"

"You say Tiff and Jessi but it's really just Tiffany unnie and Jessica unnie."

"It is a thing."

Krystal handed SinB a small pack of gummy worms and finished paying the candy store.

"Open it and have one."

SinB listened and popped one end of a clear green gummy worm in . Chewing it slightly, she was intrigued by it's taste and chewiness.

"This gummy worm is nice."

"Is it? I knew you'd like it."

Loading into Krystal's car. SinB sat in the back, a few extra pillows stuffed around her seat as Krystal didn't have a carseat for her.

"Ah, here. Take this too."

Handing the bookstore bag she had gotten earlier, Krystal turned back to the front, starting the drive back to the orphanage house. SinB curiously looked into the bag, recognizing a word, she quickly pulled it out.

"Disney princess storybook collection. You got it for me?"

"Sure I did kiddo."

Krystal watched SinB's reaction in the rearview mirror.

"Oh, also, I didn't really intend to do this, but this is how Jessica gives presents too. I guess we're similar like that."

"Ddaeng kkyu vewy muchie."

Gosh this kid was adorable.

====================

just imagine a five year old Hwang Eunbi trying to say thank you in english JUST DO IT!

are these problems too heavy? - answer is yes, but its a story. deal with it XD

why am I doing this? - because as you all have probably learned by now, my imagination is a little insane

is eunha okay? - OF COURSE.

Will you get mad? - probablyyyyyyy but you know what, the sadder history a person has, the more beautiful of a hero they become. that is, if you ignore all the supervillains in the world ehe. sorryyyyy for my imagination it's got it's own personality. :P ♥