Silence

Always and Forever right?

Jonghyuns POV:

"We need to get out" I said to him still holding him. We were still standing in the same spot we have been for the past..... I don't know how long. The only difference is that we were not kissing anymore and just hugging. I just don't want to let go.

"Jjong, you know you need to let me go for us to get out" he said to me, more like whispered actually.

I pulled him closer if that's even possible.

"I don't want to" I said more like a whine earning a chuckle from him.

"Jjong, let me go. The members are outside. I don't know what they might have done to my living room or kitchen" he said again.

Letting out a sigh I pulled away from him.

"Now get out. I will come after putting on some clothes" he said pushing me to the door.

Without saying anything I got out of the room to see that the members have started watching a movie. I walked to them and sat on the sofa next to Taemin.

"I am not even going to ask what you have been upto because the smell of Key hyungs shower gel is coming from you" Taemin quietly said as I sat.

Quickly as said I pulled my shirt closer and smelled. It does smell like his shower gel.

Rather than anwering him I just gave him a smile and turned to watch the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie froze. All at once looked at the person who is responsible for the sudden interruption. Kibum was standing near the sofa with the remote in his hands. We were all so lost in the movie we didnot notice he came.

"Yah Kibum-ah, what are you doing?" Minho asked.

"You people have been sitting thete for a hour without moving your butts, don't you feel numb?" he asked.

"Now that you said it I do actually feel numb." Jinki hyung agreed laughing.

"Then get up. I am hungry" he said walking towards the kitchen.

"What have you been doing all this time?" Taemin asked following his Key hyung to the kitchen.

"I ordered food" he answered simply.

"That's all?" Taemin asked again.

"Yeah. That's all. Is there something else I should have been doing?" Key asked, the last part a little silently.

Taemin leaned closer and said something to Kibum making him turn into a red tomato.

"Go away you. Sit there until food is ready" he suddenly said a little loudly making it obvious that he was emberassed.

With a smirk on him Taemin walked back to the sofa sitting on the same spot he sat before he left.

This dongsaeng knows too much than he should. He is just unbelievable. He is always lost in his own thoughts but he manages to keep himself updated about us.

After a while the food finally came. The room was soon filled with mouthwatering aroma of food as we all set the table. As the last side dish Kibum brought out Kimchi. A Korean table setting is not complete without kimchi no matter how small the setting is.

We all sat down on the ground circling the table and digging into the food. For the first couple of minutes it was just the sound of delight. The last careless diet for a while. I have grown chubbier since my last album release.

"Jonghyun what's wrong?" I looked up as I was pulled out of my train of thoughts.

"Huh?"

"You stopped mid way in eating." he said pointing down with his eyes.

I looked down to my hand. I indeed stopped in mid way with a spoon filled with rice. I dropped my hand placing the spoon in the bowl.

"Nothing. Just wondering how much chubbier I have gotten" I said giving a penny of my thoughts.

"Hahahhaha. Don't think about that. And you are not chubby. Your built makes you look like it" Jinki hyung said laughing it off. I shook the thoughts aways and laughed with him.

"And Taemin how is your preparations for the album going?" Jinki hyung asked as he swallowed his laughter.

Instantly his face lightened up bright and showed a toothy smile. "Its going great hyung. The music and everything is just wow. The dancing.....

there it started. He talked about his album and we all talked about the things that have been happening in each other's life. And there was lots of teasing too.

"It's not our life that's interesting....." he said pointing at himself, Jinki hyung and Taemin as the three of them looked at us with tease in there eyes and devilish smirk on them, Oh I know where this is going "........it's someone else's"

I looked at Kibum to see what's his expression is. He is a actor indeed. He was hiding his emberassment perfectly. But I saw through it.

"Your point being is..?" I asked them.

"How are you both doing?" Minho was the first to ask.

I again looked at Kibum to see whether he is going to answer but instead I saw a beautiful smile. That made me smile. I turned back to them.

"Does that smile answer your question?" I said pointing at Kibum. Three set of eyes followed my direction and onto Kibum. Instantly a smile forming on their lips confirming that they did.

~~~~~~~

Jinki hyung and Minho asked me questions about us. Taemin didnot ask anything. Instead he went to the kitchen with his Key hyung. Obviously. He knows almost everything about us. Almost because I know that Kibum does not share our secret and intimate moments with anybody. Because it's ours.

I turned around a bit to.see what Taemin and Key was doing. But they were not there.

"Where did they go?" I asked turning back.

"Who?" Jinki hyung asked.

"Taemin and Key" I said.

"Oh them. They went out" hyung answered.

"When? How come I did not see them?" I asked a bit confused.

"They told us as they left. Maybe you were too lost in your thoughts to notice" Minho stated. He is right probably.

"Okay. Let's play cards" I said changing the subject.

"Where are the cards?" Jinki hyung asked looking at me as if I am crazy since none of them have cards at the moment. Without saying anything I stood up. I heard they call behind me. I walked into Kibum's room and opened the drawer of the cupboard near his bed side. There it is. Taking the cards and closing it I walked back to the members and handed the card set.

"How did you know... Actually lets just start playing" with that said we started playing the game. 5 minutes to the game Minho competetivness started coming to the surface.

By the time the house owner came back Minho was at peak. He was shouting and arguing.

"WHAT IS GOING ON???" Kibum's voice boomed through the apartment. I felt the two freeze beside me.

I did not dare turn around since I was facing my back to him. I won't lie but his voice send a chill through me. But he does sound very y. Seriously Kim Jonghyun, right now is not the time.

Silence spread through the room. I hate this kind of silence. Swallowing my nervousness I turned around since nobody else seem to do any talking. When I turned I did not see Taemin anywhere. Taking that as a chance I opened my mouth..

"Where is Taemin?" I asked the safe question.

"What?" he asked getting out of the anger for a few seconds.

"Where is Taemin?" I asked again.

"He went back home. He was having a head ache" he answered with concernΒ  for Taemin clearly visible in his voice.

"Okay." I stood up but not before turning back to the frozen members and quietly telling them to clean up. They understood as they moved to pick up the thrown cushion pillows from the floor.

I walked to where Kibum was standing. Before I could say anything he looked at me and walked past me and to his room. I followed him to his room but again not before giving a glance at the living room. I saw them looking at me with worry, I gave a shrug.

I closed the door behind me. He was removing his jacket and putting it on a hanger. I silently stood at the door leaning my back to it and observing him. He sat down on the bed removing his shoes and pushing it to a side. Something is going on but what is it?

Taking a deep breath he stood up and turned the other side facing his back to me letting me know that he knew I was here.

Finally I walked to him sliding my hands around him and letting my palm rest on his stomach and rested my chin on his shoulder. I felt him relax under my touch making me smile softly.

Dreading the silence I pulled away a bit and turned him around facing me. He had his head down. Not looking at me. I pulled his chin up so I can see clearly. Just for a milli second I saw something flicker but it was gone as soon as came. He moved his face away and looked down again folding his arms.

I pulled him into a hug. He didnot hug back. He relaxed into my arms and muttered something. I thought I heard wrong so I asked what. Still hugging him. But he pulled away.

"You need to go" he said still looking down.

"Why, what's wrong?" I asked absolutely confused.

"Just go Jjong" he said again. I did not make any attempt to move and he knew that.

He looked up meeting my eyes and said the word that made my heart drop.

"Please" the way he said it made me close my eyes hoping I had not heard that.

I did not push him. I didnot say anything else. I knew him too well to do that. He needed me to go and that's what I did. Giving a kiss on his forehead and saying a bye and I love you I walked out of the door and closed it behind me with the dreading silence following me.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

I really hope you guys will like it and enjoy it.

Vote or comment. Don't be a silent reader :)

Lots of Love,
From me.