Always

Always and Forever right?

Their love and friendship is something that will never die out. It really a Always and Forever.

I had started writing because I wanted a distraction from my heart break and because I wanted to try something new.  On this journey, I had ended up falling for them harder everyday. I feel so lucky to have been able to live to see every moment and memory they created together.

At first I was too heart broken to write but my heart didnt allow me so I continued. And I am glad I did. It had given me a chance to heal. It will take a long time for us to heal but we will get better.

Their story as them is something that need to be talked about for forever.

Today my journey with this book ended but There is no end to their story or love. This is a story I wrote making it close to the moments that had actually happened. Not even for a second do I believe that his farewell is the end of them. Its not.

I just want to thank you all my reader for bearing with my writing. I only wish for two things. One is that I hope you enjoyed both the parts. And I wish you all a very happy life. It gets hard sometimes but its life right?

Thank for everything. I have another fanfic coming out. 😊

And lastly I want to thank a very special person for being a part of my this journey. She will know who I am talking about. I just want to tell you that I am glad we became friends even if its through this book and now you are my cousin best stupid and lovable and smart the only closest friend. Thank you. The reason why I was able to come this far with writing is thanks to your encouragment. That will always be one from the many countless things I am thankful for. I love you my bestfriend ❤