I can play too

Always and Forever right?

Kibum's POV:

Hmmm.... Waking up to someone and in their arms is something but waking up hot and flustered panting is just something else.

I felt him bite my neck. I could have opened my eyes at that moment. But I didn't. I just layed their with my eyes closed getting totured. I was woken up from my beauty sleep to the feeling of his lips on me and the tingle feeling that was going through my body. I was going to put my hands around him when he had pushed my hands above my head and locked it in his grip.

I could not touch him or do anything to get a grip of myself. He has been abusing my neck and collar bone making it so hard for me to contain my moans. But I am not giving in so easily and he knows that.

He went lower trailing kisses all the way. On the way ing each of my pajama top till I was left open to him.

His fingers brushed my side's making me flinch a bit. The sudden feing of him on my bare skin was too much. He grazed his fingers from my neck to collar bone. From my side to the stmach. With his fingers the wetness of his lips trailed behind.

He outlined around the belly button. I shivered under his touch, he tugged on my waist bank pulling it lower barely noticable. Breathing air into my belly button and giving a wet open mouth kiss as his fingers brushed on my throbbing area. That was my point. My eyes snapped open with a gasp out of breath seeking for air to breath in. I met his eyes. He was looking at me with a smirk.

He came forward crashing his lips on me. A deap breathtaking kiss. Before I could kiss him back he pulled away
releasing my hand from his grip he got off the bed.

No words were forming. Not even looking back he walked outside of the room. Is he serious???? How can he just leave me like.....this??? He is so dead.

I took deep breaths. Getting a grip of myself. I stood up from the bed and went into the bathroom. Without bothering to do anything I walked into the cold shower. Finally then only the tingle feelings stopped. He is so going to pay for this.

After drying myself completely I left the bathroom tying my robe on the way. Because I had plans with a friend in around an hour I went to the closet. On the way I saw Jjong in the kitchen drinking his morning cup of coffee.

Entering I shut the door of my walking closet. What should I wear? Black tight jeans and white loose button up long sleeve blouse caught my attention. Taking them off the hanger I left the closet room and back to the room. He was still here.

Locking the door behind I started getting ready.

By the time I was all dressed and ready I could still hear Jjong outside. Now he was talking to someone on phone. Nobody else is in the house so it should be on phone.

Looking at the mirro I took my phone and was about to leave when I saw the necklace. I can't wear it when I go out. I don't wear necklaces anymore and if any sharp eye notices it, crazy assumptions will start. I have been living without camera's trailing and observing my every move for a long time now and I would like to keep it that way.

I walked out of the room. Jonghyun was sitting on the sofa. He looked up and I smiled at him. He has no idea how much trouble he is in. I wanted him to think that I am not annoyed or angry.

Standing behind the kitchen counter I made myself a cup coffee. Taking the cup of coffee in hand I walked out offย  the kitchen and stood at the front of the counter.

He was looking at me but I didnot meet his eyes.

"When is managed hyung coming to pick you up?" I asked taking a seat on the counter stool. Crossing one leg in the other I took a sip of coffee.

"He said it will take around 40 minutes. Umm... there is still 15 minutes left." he said checking the time on his phone.

"Aah okay"

I focused to drinking my coffee.

Suddenly Jjongs phone rang echoed through the room.

"Yes."

"Yah. okay. I am going"

"Alright." and he hung up.

I kept the coffee cup on the counter and focused on him waiting for him to give me the sign that I need for me to take revenge.

"It was manager hyung. He is waiting at the parking lot. I should go" he said. I didnot say anything and just smiled at him.

He made his way to the door. Just before he could touch the lock I stood up walked to him stopping him.

I put my hand on his shoulder and turned him around facing me. I did not give him a chance to take a breath I put my lips on him. Naturally he put his hands around my waist and pulled me into him. He thinks he is in control but how wrong he Is.

I did not let him take the dominance. I trailed kisses from his lips to his neck. I bit his ear slightly. He was wearing a hoodie blocking my access. I pulled down the zipper and moved it away. I slid my hands inside the hoody feeling his bare skin and stone stomach under my finger tips. With my hands I kissed him lower and lower. I felt him shiver under my touch.

I bit just above his waist hand line. I heard his silent moan. Getting up I crashed my lips in one messy kiss. Tangling my fingers in his hair and sliding my hands on his toned body. I slid my leg in between his leg and grind to to him.

I felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He was too gone for him to notice it. Taking my chance I zipped up his hoody still kissing him. He did not notice. I pulled away.

"You can go now" I said looking at him with a smirk. It took him by surprise. The shock was written clearly in his face.

"What?" he asked slowly coming out of the shock.

"I said you can go now. Manager hyung is waiting for you." I said again. I opened the door for him.

He turned around to leave still in shock. Before he stepped outside I pulled him in for one more kiss. Because he was in shock I was able to easily pull him. Pulling away I looked into his eyes.

"I love you" I said softly.

He placed his hands on my cheeks and leaned in giving peck.

"I love you too" then he left.

I closed the door.

I walked into my room to get a retouch. I stood infront of the dressing table mirror. There was something different. I had a face smile on me and shine in my eyes.

I heard my phone ring from the living room. Combing my hair I sprayed some perfume and got to the living room.

"Hello" I answered the phone.

"I am leaving now"
"Okay. See you then"

Hanging up I grabbed my bag and left. I am in for a fun day.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Lots of love,
from me

PS: I WILL UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS TOMORROW. THERE IS STILL A LOT TO HAPPEN :)
ย 

ย