Your Answer

Always and Forever right?

Kibum's POV:

Silence. That's what is present in the car other than both of us. Talking about the car I had wanted to ask about it but decided against it since I was still sticking to not talking to him. I felt his eyes on me time to time. I won't lie, I am happy to see him.

Finally after driving what it felt like forever the car stopped. Looking out from the glass the place looked dark making it impossible for me to figure out where are.

I turned to the driver's seat to see Jonghyun opening the door to get out. Am I suppose to get out too?

Before he actually stepped out he turned to me and said: "Wear your disguise".

As said I put on my cap and mask with the jacket. Just on time the door on my side opened. I looked up to see Jjong standing with his hand out for me to take. He also had his mask and cap on.

Without thinking even once I held his hand. Holding his hand I too stepped out of the car and closed the door from my other hand.

After he locked the car he started walking pulling me with him. He was not too fast or too slow. While being pulled by him I looked to my sides to get a idea of where we are. The street lights that I had not seen before was making the place now look brighter than I thought it was.

Just in time I looked forward or else I would have been in trouble. Their was a stair case. Before he stepped on the first one he looked back. Again not too fast but not too slow he went up with me behind.

By the time he stopped my legs was in pain. I have notice clothes and flower pots along the way. Nothing was too clear.

As soon as we stopped he let go of my hand and walked forward. I heard a creak sound. Before I knew it he again held my hand and pulled me inside some place.

"Where are we?" I asked this time rather than thinking to myself. But I got no response.

I heard the door creaking sound again also the sound of door locking. Instantly I turned around facing the way I had came from. I won't lie I was starting to panic a bit but becuse he is the one who had brought me to this unknown place I was relaxed.

Suddenly the whole place lit. I turned around and the scene I saw made my heart stop. It was not the view of the city that was infront of me. It was the place. The whole place was decorated with fairy lights. There was a table set next to the railing wall. The table contained a bottle of wine inside a ice bucket and two wine glasses beside it. There were covered plates. There was a long chair next to it but looked more like a bed. With blanket and pillows. What is this place? Even though I had some many questions I could not say anything or look away from the place.

A bouquet of flowers was put infront of me making me move my eyes away from the place and to the flowers infront of me. I was about to hold it when I felt his presence behind me.

"I am sorry" he whispered.

I stepped forward away from him but not before taking the flowers from him. I maybe mad at him but the flowers are too beautiful to be rejected.

I felt him step closer to me and put his hands around me.

"I am really sorry." he whispered again.

I tried pulling myself out of his hold but the attempt when into water when he pulled me back and tightened his hold on me.

"I am sorry. I am sorry for not answering your texts and calls. The reason I did that was because I was ignoring you" when he said the last line I put all my strength and pulled myself out of his hold. Lightening fast he held my hand stopping me from taking another step forward. I did not look at him.

"I was ignoring you but it was not to hurt you. It was so I could make the surprise more surprising for you" he said.

That made me look at him.

"What?" I asked. I was not sure we were on the same page.

"Yes. it was to surprise you. I have been so busy for the past two days doing all this." he said looking around.

I was shocked to hear him say that.

He pulled me to him. Crashing to him. He s his hand on my waist and pulled me more closer.

"Do you remember that date I was talking about?" he asked.

"Yes" I said looking into his eyes for the first time tonight.

"It's this. I wanted to make our date extra special. I wanted to make you feeI special. So please forgive me?" he asked again.

"Not now. I will tell you if I forgive you or not depending on how this night goes. And by the way this place looks beautiful" I said leaning into place a kiss on his cheek.

"Are you gonna make both of us stand here all night or you gonna take me on this date?" I asked because he did not look like he was going to let go any time soon.

"Oh. Sorry. Hahaha." removing his hold he stepped back.

I was standing still till he made a move. I was waiting for him to lead me.

"Let me take your jacket first" he said helping me take off my jacket. Doing the same for himself he placed both of our jackets on the head of the chair. He looked so good in his outfit. Jeans and shirt made him look so handsome. He always looks handsome but he looked like a boyfriend today (if you know what I mean).

Coming back to where I was standing he took my hand and lead me to the table. Before taking a seat I looked at the night view ahead.

"It looks so beautiful from here." I said as I say down.

"It took me a whole day to find this place" he said taking a seat himself.

"Did you do all this alone?" I asked.

"If I say I did, it would be a lie. My manager helped me. He went location hunting with me and the next day he helped me with this place and the last minute settings when I was at your place to pick you up" he kept complimenting his manager which made me smile.

"Be sure to say thank you to him from me" I said.

He took off the covers on the main plates. It was fried rice. Hahaha. Pouring both of us a glass of water we started eating.

~~~~~~~~~

We were now both laying on the chair with a glass of wine in each. I was lying in between his legs making his chest as my pillow. His empty hand was placed on my tummy. My empty hand was placed on his hand. Before laying down I had put on the blanket covering both of us. Not full just the legs.

It was nice. Laying in his arms looking at the night view ahead of us. The dinner was delicious. We chatted through out the dinner. He kept adding romantic stuffs into the conversations and I kept blushing. It's so hard for me to stop myself from blushing when it comes to him. But one day I will surely say those things back which would make him blush. Now that would be a sight to see. The thought made me laugh slightly.

"A penny to your thoughts" Jjong asked.

"Nothing. I will tell you later" I said. If I said it now then I would not get the reaction I am expecting from him.

"Alright" once again it was silence.

"So how did I do?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The date. How did I do? Did you like it?" he asked worried.

"It was okay. Yeah I guess I liked it" I lied making him worried.

"What?" he asked confused.

I sat up and turned myself to him.

"You idiot. Ofcourse I liked it. Actually I loved this and you my dear Jjong, you did amazing" I complimented him. I saw the worry lines on his face disappear instantly.

"Thank you" he said looking grateful for my words.

"Actually the reason for the date is not only because I wanted to take you on a date"

"Then?" what other reason could it be.

"I actually wanted to ask you something" he said.

"Ask me something?" I asked. He gave a nod as a answer.

"What is it?" I asked.

He took the wine glass from my hand and placed it on the ground next to the chair with his and took my hand in his. He took a deep breath.

"First off all I am sorry for all things that have caused you pain. The main reason being me myself. Just like I told you when we were on the beach, I really did not know I was distancing myself from you. After both of us took a break it was hard for me just like it was for you. I missed you every day. I wanted to call you but never had the courage to. Every night I missed you. It took everything in me to not go to you until one night. When we went to Japan for SM town concert. I went into your room and laid down with you but left your room before you woke up. Since that night It was getting harder and harder. I never said this but I was so happy that you came to me. That moment I realized that I can never let you. I won't ever let you go. I know that we are still on that break. But I don't want this anymore. Sometimes I ask myself why I didn't realize this four years earlier? But now I am glad that I got to realize my feelings when I had become someone who you can depend on. So what I am saying is that I am madly, crazily, stupidly in love with you and I am asking you again you to be my partner in crime and love. Will you be mine again Kim, Kibum?" after saying what he wanted to say his eyes were looking into mine finding an answer.

Taking my hand out of his hold I stood up without answering him. His eyes followed my movements. Leaving some space between me and the chair I asked him to stand up with using sign.

When he stood up I took the thing that have been in my pocket the whole night.

Taking it I showed it to him.

"That's the necklace......

"You gave me. Today for some unknown reason my heart told me to take the necklace with me. Now I am glad I did. Put it on for me" I said giving him the necklace. When he took it I turned around so it would be easy for him.

Once he did I turned back.

"My answer is yes. Do you remember you brought me this necklace to ask me to be yours but unfortunately you lost it and I found it. The meaning of the necklace for me is always a reminder that I had found love. The love that I have been living alone with for three long years. Jjong, even if you ask me the same question another thousand times my answer will always be yes. Yes there is going to come times when I will get hurt because of you and you will get hurt because of me. A time like we have just been through may come again. But no matter what happens I can guarantee you one thing. The love I have for you in my heart will never disappear. I will always love you. The reason why I can say this so confidently is because  starting from day 1 my love for you is still growing. And it will keep growing till the day you stop loving me." it was the truth. I would keep loving him until the day he stops loving me.

He wiped the tears I did not know there was.

"I love you so much" he says with so much emotion. I saw it.

"You know I have been getting impatient to do something" he said.

"What?" I asked.

He circled his hand around my waist and pulled me to him. With his other hand he placed it on my right cheek and leaned in, close enough for me to feel his breath on me.

"This" and he pressed his lips on mine. Instantly makind me melt. My hands instantly went around his neck getting lost to the most amazing feeling in the world.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It's the date night..... Okay so this is my first time writing about a date night. Is it okay? Do you like it? I would really like to know how you felt about this chapter.

So yes finally they are back together. Jongkey! Jongkey! Yaay. Finally.

There is another chapter coming up about the rest of the night so look forward to it.

Enjoy, Vote and leave a comment if you like

Lots of love,
From me.