Till I Can...

Always and Forever right?

Jonghyun's POV:

I knew I have made him extremely nervous. Even though I won't say it to him, I can promise one thing. He won't be nervous for much long.

I held his hand and brought him to the middle of the room right infront of the bed. Leaving his hand I took a step back from him and just looked at him. For the first time tonight I took a good look at him fully. He was wearing so thing very simple but made him look so not simple. A feeling of happiness spread through me seeing him standing there all nervous but waiting. It's not like the touture is going to be any less so I shall not toture him with this silence.

Keeping my distance I went and stood behind him. He is not the only one who is nervouse. I am too. Nervous on whether I would be able to meet my own e xpections and his desire.

I took a step towards him and initiated to take his jacket off. Intentionally I brushed my fingers on his bare skin. I felt him shiver under my slight touch. Slowly I took his jacket off and threw it to a side. Leaning in I placed a small but lingering kiss on back of his neck and went infront of him.

I stepped closer to him. I put my hand on his neck. I felt him froze to my touch but as I moved up to his cheeks I felt him relax. I wish I could see his eyes right now but I can't. There is a reason why I blind folded him. His lips parted as he panted making it very inviting. I leaned in, close enough for him to feel my breath on his lips. To make him think I was going to kiss him. But instead I went for his cheek. I trailed kisses from his cheek to his neck. He bended his neck to a side giving me more excess. Leaving his neck, I trailed to his collar bone and kissed on it till I was satisfied. Removing the hand on his cheek I ed the top button his shirt as I marked the other side of his neck.

I felt his hands move to touch me but I stopped him in time.

"No touching" I whispered into his ears and gave a bite on it. He groaned to hearing my words. Leaving his neck I trailed lower and lower as I unhook the buttons.

As I did the last button I was kneeling to the level of his hips. I moved the cloth to give me access to the view of his inviting skin. I did a strong grip on his hips and gave a open mouth kiss on his belly button making him moan and urge his back in surprise. His hands once again was almost going to come in contact with me but again right on time I stopped and pushed it away.

Light as a feather, I trailed my fingers on his side's as I got up. He was shivered noticeably to my touch. When I was back to facing him I went behind him again. My touched trailed on his stomach as I did. I felt his stomach sink in. Letting me know how much it was affecting him.

I took off his shirt from behind him. There was no longer a piece of cloth acting as a barrier. I kissed his left shoulder and trailed to his nape to the other shoulder. I bite and left a mark.

I heard him say something.

I touched his back. Memorizing every curve.

"Jjong, please" this time I heard it clearly. I did not say anything. I knew what he was asking for but that please is not gonna give him what he is craving for.

I hooked one finger inside his pants. On his waist line. My finger touched his skin. Finger inside I walked around him and stood infrony of him. If I even push in a little more than I have I will be doing exactly what he wanted but not yet. Using my hooked finger I pulled him to me as I tugged his jeans. I pulled him close enough for our bottoms to touch. I took by surprise.

I moved my face closer to him too. Close enough to make him feel how close I am.

"What do you want Kibum?" I asked in a y and husky voice.

"I wa-n" he stuttered.

Taking out my finger I ed his jeans and ped it.

"This?" I asked.

He opened his mouth to say something but it was a fail. No voice was coming out.

I stepped back letting him go. I took his hand and led him to the bed. Gently I laid him down and got on him.

The weekend's Valerie started playing after Benta- Lover in the dark.

I leaned into his ears. I felt his breathing speed up.

"Tonight you are all mine, Kim Kibum".

With that said I took him on a ride of discovery, pleasure and love with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes opened due to the disturbance of light probably coming through the curtains.

Any other day I would have groaned and got frustrated but not today. Before I could let out any frustration out the person in my arms snuggled more into me.

Oh god. So last night really did happened. It seriously feels like a dream. I put my arms around him and snuggled him more into me. I was about to close my eyes when I remembered something. Shoot. What's the time?

Making sure I don't disturb him yet I unwrapped my arms around him and leaned back to grab the phone on the side table. When I finally got it I checked the time. It's 6:30. Oh thank God. I needed to wake him up so he can get himself ready without having to rush out. Also I need to give him his birthday gift.

Keeping the phone back on the side table I turned back to him. He was still sleeping peacefully. Last night must have really worn him out.

I leaned in and gave a kiss on his cheek and forehead.

"Bummie"

No response.

"Bummie"

No response..

"Bummie, you need to wake up" I said a little bit more louder.

Instead of waking up he rolled to the other side on his stomach, fully displaying his beautiful back to me.

I sat up on the bed and leaned down to the drawer of the side table. Taking the red box out I closed the door. Instead of laying back again I moved closer to him. Instead I calling him I began to leave kisses on him. Starting from the waist I trailed up. With every kiss I brushed up my fingers on his back. I felt him stir and shiver under my touch. When I reached his nape, I knew he was trying his best to pretend that he is asleep.

"Bum-- umph" he took me by surprise as he crashed his lips on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kibum's POV:

I knew he knew that I was no longer sleeping. And I also know I took him totally off guard and by surprise as I crashed my lips on his. I would have straddled on him if I was not in after pain of last night. I just wrapped my hands around his neck and gripped his hair and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back with the same passion. Maybe more.

I would have kissed him longer if he hadn't pulled away.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He did not answer but instead smiled softly. I would have asked him why he was smiling like that but instead I found my self smiling back. I always loose against that smile of his.

I saw him take something behind from him and put it infront of me.

I raised my eyebrow asking him what that?

This time also without answering he put it more closer to me. When I took it from him, he moved a bit side and laid on one side with his hand as a support.

Not making it obvious that I was a bit in pain I sat up. It was not wrapped in anything but I could not find a clue of what this could be. Before finding out how to open this I looked at him. He signed me to go on and open it.

Why does this not have a way to open? I kept touching the sides and corners. When I couldn't find any I flipped it to the other side and the name on it made me all giddy inside. Cartier.

Containing the feeling of excitement inside I opened it and my my. If I said I did not want to kiss him hard and do all sort of things to him after I saw what was inside it then that would be a total lie. Cause that's what I wanted to do and what I did. I stopped myself from kissing him because of the way he was laying but I hugged him hard.

"You remembered?" I asked pulling away and sitting back.

"Ofcourse I did. I wanted to give you the best and a forever lasting gift this year." I smiled widely to his words.

"Did you pay to all this?" I asked. I couldn't help but ask.

"No. My gift to you is the ring. That bracelet is yours. For you too fill. You can do that month by month. I bought the set so that you can wear both together or solo but have a matching set."

"Aah. That's okay. Thank you for this. Now I have something from you that I can always keep close to me without hiding." I said to him.

"You always have me close to you don't you?" he asked.

I put the gift set on the side table and turned my full focus on the him.

"You have always and always will be closest to my heart. And I don't hide that. I would never hide that" I told him what he meant to me from the bottom of my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jonghyun's POV:

"Really now?" I asked teasing him.

"Really" he said moving closer to me and brushing his nose against mine. Anybody would be surprised how childish this person can be.

"What about you?" he asked motioning the question to me.

"You are the closest to my heart too. But the part where light is" I answered to him honestly.

"What about the other part?" he asked.

"I want you to be in the light. You are the reason why I have that part. So always be there. I love it that you are in the light. You look the most beautiful when the light is shining on you. Your eyes shows so much more than it actually does and your beauty makes my heart stop every single time" I said pulling him close to me and laying him in my arms.

I moved my face so we are facing each other even though we are laying down.

"I love you" I told him.

His soft fingers gently wiped a tear that fell and caressed my cheek.

"Don't go there. When you are with me be here. Come to the place where you are asking me to wait. I find my way and myself in your eyes. When you are by my side I don't feel empty. Love me. Love me until you can. Love me until it's that time. Cause I will love you. I will love you until I can. And I will love you beyond that time. I love you so much." he said with so much sincerity that I could not compare anything else with. I saw so much love that I won't see in anybody else's eyes.

I saw his eyes get watery. I leaned in to peck his eyes. His eyes closed to my action. I placed a kiss on both his eyes and forehead.

When I pulled away his eyes fluttered open.

"I will love you until I can Bummie. And no matter what happens, remember I won't hurt you intentionally and I won't stop loving you. You have wrapped around your finger. I love you so much. " His laughter reached my ears. Echoing throught the room and wrapping around my head and reaching my heart.

Just like that first time I kissed him that night sealing a promise, Pulling him more into me and tangling ourselves messily I kissed him sealing the promise of loving him until I can. It has been one messy ride. But despite falling into the darkness from time to time I got to experience the best feeling. Falling in love with such a amazing person. Living a life that I have wanted. Making two families that I never imagined I would have. Building strong relationships.

I am the happiest man alive when I am with him, members and with music. I have so many memories with these four special people and specially with him that I would not trade it for anything else.

I will always love you. Till the time ends.