You are here. I am here

Always and Forever right?

 

Jonghyun's POV:

Sitting with Kibum in a bath tub filled with rose petals is amazing. After a tiring day out, a relaxing bath is the best.

After a heated make out session now Kibum was laying in between my legs with his head on my chest. All comfortable. Both of us had a glass of champagne in our hands. Slowly taking sips I was sliding my fingers on his arms.

The music was very soothing. It's amazing how he did this in such a short period of time. But then again it's Kibum afterall. He is surprising.

"What are you thinking about?" My thoughts were interrupted by Kibum.

"You" I simply answered.

He did not say anything back. I knew he must be smiling.

"Thank you for this Bummie" I said.

"I have always wanted to do this with you. You know just being in your arms, talking and laughing" he said.

"Yeah. I love this." I didnot know what else to say.

"Should I rub your back?" I asked suddenly. I am not sure where that came from.

"Yes" he agreed and push himself up. So I can rub his back.

I took the back rubber which was next to the tub. Before I rubbed it I slide my hand down his back. I felt him lean in to my touch which made me smile.

Gently I rubbed his back until he asked me to stop. His skin was getting a bit red. I put it away and gave a kiss on his back. Going up higher to his nape. I left series of kisses. I held his shoulder and leaned him back to me. The whole time trailing kisses. Once he leaned properly I went to his neck. He tilted his head to one side giving me more access.

Silent moans were coming from him. I lowered my hands from his shoulders to his chest and lower. I felt his stomach tighten under my finger tips when I was close to the place he wanted me to touch.

I know he must be waiting for me to touch him. But not tonight. Tonight I want to and make him beg for me. Then later talk to him while snuggling. I want to make this night a night he will remember until the next time we get to spend time like this.

I avoided touching him there. I trailed my hands lower on to his thigh. Followed I trailed my other hand the same way to his other thigh.

He was panting. Both because of my touch and kissing. I stopped kissing to look at his neck. There was a mark. I smiled and left a gentle kiss on it.

"I love you Jiong" I heard him say. He was out of breath.

"Do you remember the first time you and I were intimate in anyway?" I asked as flashes of that night came to me. We didnot go all the way but a satisfied each other. Touched each other in ways we never thought we ever would.

"Yes" his answer came as a breathy sigh.

"I remember. I remember every night and day I spend with you. I remember every moment when you made love to me." he continued.

"I love you too Kim Kibum" I replied.

He sat up and turned around facing me. Snaking his arms around my neck leaning in. I thought it was to kiss me so I leaned forward involuntarily closing my eyes. But I didnot feel his lips.

I could feel his breath on me. I opened my eye to meet with his brown orbs. He had that glint in his eyes.

Again he leaned in closer but he didnot meet my lips. I leaned forward but he leaned back. He was playing with me.

He kept doing that again and again until I finally gave in and crashed his lips on me. Yes. I finally gave in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the romantic bath:

"Today was absolutely perfect" Kibum said.

After our intimate, romantic bath we got into comfy clothes and got to bed. With the blanket covering us. Tonight we didnot go all the way. Neither of us had that in mind. We touched each other, teased each other and kissed each other till we were out of breath.

I was lazily playing with his hair while I listened to him talk.

" Today was wonderful. But it's sad we can't be like this every day. " I said agreeing to what he said.

"Kibum" I called his name.

"Hmm" I heard his almost audible respond.

"When did you realise that you were in love with me?" I asked because I was curious.

"When did I say I was in love with you?" Kibum asked as he looked up at me.

"Real funny" I said to his question.

"Hahhaha. Just kidding. Honestly I have no idea. It just happened." he replied.

"What times was it the most hardest for you to hide your feelings?" I asked again.

"Umm, are we playing twenty questions right now?" he asked making me laugh.

"No. I just want to know." I relied.

"Do you remember that picture we took when you were still promoting your 'She' album. When I sat on your lap my heart was beating so fast. If you had not put your arms around me I might have fallen off. But then again it was the biggest happiness I got at that time" he looked at me with a smile.

"Oh and during hitch hiking performances. When our eyes meet. Sometimes I push my feelings at the back and just enjoy the moment." he added.

"I am sorry I didnot know about this." I apologized.

He placed his hands on my cheeks " Don't think about it Jjong" he said looking at me with so much love that tightened my heart.

I placed my hand on his hand that was on my cheeks. "I still think about it. Every single word you said that night when I confessed to you I still remember. My heart hurts when ever I remember that night"

His fingers wiped my tears. I did not even realise tears was coming out.

"Jjong, look at me. I am very touched to hear that you still remember day, but Jjong don't think that way. Yes, I was very hurt those years but look at us now. I am here. You are here. I am laying here in your arms. Every day I get to hear you say I love you to me. Please don't say that. Okay. I love you." I could not help but let the tears fall. How can I get so lucky and get someone like him.

I placed my hand on his cheeks and leaned in to kiss his lips. Slowly I moved my lips on him. He kissed me back pouring his feelings in.

Slowly I pulled away. I kissed his cheeks. Then his eyes. Next lovingly on his forehead.

He put hands around me and snuggled into my chest. I hugged him tightly into me.

"Good night Bummie" I said and kissed his hair.

"Good night Jjong" he half whispered.

I really hope this is going to be always and forever. I thought to myself before sleep took over me.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************Lots of Love,
From Me