Anticipation

Always and Forever right?

Kibum's POV:

When I had woken up in the morning I had 2 missed calls and a voice mail from Jonghyun. Last night I fell asleep very early. After my schedule some of my friends celebrated my birthday in advance because they can't meet with me on my birthday due to my schedule.

In the celebration I drank a bit and when I came home I was too tired to call or do anything and fell asleep with what I was wearing for the day.

I had instantly called him and left him a voice mail asking him to call when he get it. Let's just say I did not get a call from him. It's around 11:30 in the morning and my manager will be coming to pick me up right now to take me to my schedule.

By the time he had picked me up and we had gone to the venue it was past 12 in the afternoon. Even though the musical stage does not start until another two hours, we go early to do rehearsal.

The rehearsal went great as always. But there is always a nervousness. I guess it's normal. Before the stage and after the rehearsal we are to take a break and relax also get ready.

I was about to take a seat on my located chair when I heard my phone ring. With no rush I took my phone from my bag and saw Jonghyun's name. I should answer this but not here. I looked into the mirror to see my seniors busy talking and getting ready. Excusing myself politely I got out of the room closing the door behind me.

When I found a safe place I answered the phone.

"Hello" I greeted first.

"Hi. I am sorry I just got your voice mail. Where are you?"

"It's okay. I just finished my rehearsal for the musical stage. I am sorry but I can't talk for much long. I have to go and get ready. You wanted to ask me something, what is it?" manager would come looking for me any minute from now.

"I won't take much of your time, I am also a bit busy today. I wanted to ask you if you would like to come over tonight. I haven't seen you in a while and I...."

"Yes. What time?" I did not let him finish what he was saying. There was no need for him to finish it.

"Okay then. How about 12?" he asked

"12 in the midnight?" I asked to make sure.

"Yeah. Why, not a good time?"

"No. That time is perfect" I quickly agreed to the time he had proposed when I had noticed a worry in his voice.

Saying bye and promising to be there I hung up. By the time I went back to the room some were already ready. I quickly changed into the clothes that the stylist has given me and settled in my seat so the make up noona can get to work. By now a very weird feeling of anticipation was forming in the pit of my stomach.

~~~~~~

After the musical I was feeling super hungry. Instead of calling some one I went to get lunch with my manager. A late lunch. It was definitely a interesting lunch. We talked about my scehdule and about somethings that I have in mind. He gave me his opinion.

I did not eat much but I am feeling full. Right now I was going home. It's almost evening now. I have the same schedule tomorrow also and a breakfast plan before that. That reminds me.

"Tomorrow what time will you be picking me up?" I asked

"9. So that I can take you to your breakfast plan and then to your schedule"

"You don't have to do that. You can pick me up at the cafe. My friend said she would pick me up."

"Okay. I will pick you up by 11 to take you to your scehdule then. Don't forget to send me the cafe address you will be going."

"Okay. Thank you."

When we reached my building I got off after saying bye and good night.

Since there was nothing much to do till 12 I thought of taking a nap. I still have a long time to go before the clock hits 12.

Before laying down I put out the clothes I will be wearing tonight and put the clothes I will be wearing tomorrow in my hand bag, nicely folded. It's not like he does not have a steam iron. He does. So there is no problem.

When I was done I took a nap but not before putting on a alarm.

~~~~~~

I woke up on alarm feeling grateful that I had actually taken a nap. I had taken a long shower before getting ready. I wore black jeans, white button up and black jacket suiting with the black cap and mask I will be wearing. I did not put any type of make up but I put a little bit extra care on myself. You know those things. Feeling moistured and smelling good.

It will be taking 30 minutes to reach his apartment so I left mine at 11:25.

Thankfully I got a taxi without much difficulty. I gave the building address to the driver.

It was almost 12 when the car stopped. Paying him and saying a Thank You I got off.

With every step I took towards the building and to his door my heart was beating faster and faster.

I knocked on the door but did not get any response. I was about to knock again when I saw a piece of paper pasted on the door handle. How did I not see this before? I took it off and brought it a bit closer to read.

"Come in love"

Oh my god. Hahaha. This Jjong seriously.

Folding the paper I put it in my bag and held the handle. Taking a deep breath I opened and stepped inside closing the door behind me.

The sight that I saw when I turned around was not a sight I was expecting. What I knew was that for a minute I completely forgot to breath.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************It's getting closer and closer. I have been planing the upcoming chapter since pretty early. I won't tell you what kind of chapter it is or what will happen. That's all for you to find out. I really hope you like this Kibum POV chapter too and hope you will look forward to the upcoming chapter.

Don't forget to comment of you liked it.

Lots of love
From me 😊😊