Time Goes On

Always and Forever right?

Kibum's POV:

Three months has passed since the day I got the most beautiful and precious gift from him. It has also been past one month since the day I got the news that made my whole world fall apart. It has been a whole month since that day that I had to ride a 15 hour flight to reach to him. It has been past a month since the day we let him go as a family. Just physically. But he is always with me. I miss him.

"Hyung"

I heard Taemin call from the dorm living room.

Taking a deep breath I answered.

"What? I am getting ready. I will be out soon" For sure he is calling because we are getting late in his time. We have started our practice's for the concert that was decided before all this happened.

I did not here anything back but instead my room door opened and Taemin's head popped in.

"What's wrong? I said I was getting out"

"That's not it hyung. A package has arrived for you from Korea. What is it?" He asked.

Hearing the place it came from I ran out of the room knowing exactly what has arrived. Saying a thank you I took the package from the post man.

"Hyung, What is it?" I heard Taemin ask from behind me.

Without answering him I went into the living room and sat down on the sofa. I saw Taemin sit down next to me.

Gently I removed the paper around it and finally saw it. It looked beautiful. He looked beautiful.

"You got hyung's album ordered here?" I noticed a shake in his voice.

"Yeah." I answered simply.

"Do something for me?" I asked.

"Anything" Taemin answered simply.

Quickly I went into my room and came out with my phone.

"Take a picture for me" I said handing him my phone.

When he took it I sat down close to a window doing his signature pose holding his album. When I opened my eyes after I heard a "Okay" from him I saw a sadness in Taemins eyes. I know he misses him too. Very much. Not showing my sadness I gave him a assuring smile and stood up going back to my room taking my phone with me.

Gently putting his album on the dressing table I went back to getting ready. Our manager would come in to call us any minute.

Once I was fully ready I left the room with my bag.

"Right on time Kibum. Let's go." with that said one by one left the dorm with Manager behind us.

I was the first to get in. I sat at the front and the members sat at the back.

Knowing that it would take a good 15 minutes to reach the studio I put on my head set and played some music to pass the time. While doing so I posted the picture with his album on Instagram and instantly kind and supportive messages started flooding under my post. I spent the whole ride reading their comments and going through posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the dance studio

Today is the last day we will be practicing in the studio. From tomorrow onwards we will be starting our practices at the dome. We have lots of work to do and this busy schedules is the reason keeping me stable.

"Key-ssi" I turned around to the sound of my name. It was the choreographer.

"Neh?" I asked walking towards him.

"Tomorrow is the day you guys start practice at the dorm. Do you have any changes you would want to make to the stage performances? I have asked the other members."

"No. I don't think I have any suggestions." I said cause nothing was coming to my mind at the moment.

"Okay. But if you have anything tell Rino-San tomorrow."

"Yeah. Okay." with that said he left to get the music ready for our next song.

When Why So serious music started playing we got into our positions and danced. Suddenly a train of memories hit me real hard. This song has lots of sad and happy memories attached to it. I felt my eyes get wet but quickly blinked back the tears and danced with the members.

Next was hitchhiking. When the song came to the part where me and Jjong come close it got harder to contain my tears but I did. We did the two song again and again for five times until we were satisfied. By now it became impossible to hold it.

The second the song ended for the last time. I excused my self and walked out of the studio looking normal but ran the instant I was out of their sight.

Running into the bathroom I thanked god that no one was there. Not wasting a minute I locked myself in a stall and let my tears fall and clutch my heart. It hurts too much.

Knowing that if I did not stop now I won't be able to stop easily, I got out and stopped infront of the sink and mirror. My eyes looked red. But not too red thank god. Taking off the cap on my head and keeping it at a side I the water and splashed it I my face. Again and again.

Suddenly a pain went through my chest which made me hold the sides of the sink, close my eyes and put my head down.

Even for that short time my mind took me to those times when Jjong and I had fun during our part of hitch hiking and remembered how Jjong always did moves of Why Do Serious? ever so dramatically. I felt my lips curve into a smile to that and a drop of tear slide down my cheek. I felt so terribly weak.

Before I could fall once again I felt a touch on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Taemin next to me.

I quickly stood straight wiping my tears and correcting my self and then turned to him.

"What are you doing here Tae?" I asked.

He did not answer but instead hugged me real tight. I was confused but it made me want to cry again.

"Hyung, do you remember the first time I found you crying in your apartment and that same day I promised you that I would never let hyung be alone? Cry hyung. Cry all you want and then we can go"

Hearing such touching words from our maknae I burst into tears. I hugged him back and poured my eyes out. Having a shoulder to cry made me want to let everything out for now even though I know I would probably cry again.

I am not sure how long I cried or stayed at the toilet because by the time me and Taemin came back to the studio everyone was getting ready to leave.

"Are we leaving? Why are we leaving?" I asked seeing everyone packing.

"I suggested that we finish off early so that we can rest and get ready for tomorrow" Jinki hyung spoke coming out of the locker room.

"Aah Okay" I did not have the will to say other wise and a part of me wanted to just go and lay on the bed and listen to his voice.

I went to the locker room and took my bag and Taemin's bag out. Walking back out I gave him his bag and walked out of the studio. I heard the others come from behind.

By the time we got close to the van our manager unlocked the car from behind me. Without looking back I opened the door and got in.

When everyone got in and the van started I put on my head set. Playing my playlist I leaned back and closed my eyes.

One song after the other played in my ears but not relaxing me the way it always does.

With the next song his voice played in my ears which relaxed me immediately. His end of the day was playing.

"You have worked hard~~~"

A memory flashed befor my eyes.

After a busy and a terrible day I got home the first thing I did was take a shower. A good shower always relaxes me but today it didn't. Even the shower annoyed me today. Frustrating and bad things kept happening the whole day. And on top of that I am missing someone terribly today.

Putting on my PJ's and doing all the necessary things I got to bed and settled under the covers.

Even under the blanket I felt cold and lonely. I felt like crying. Today had been really a terrible day.

I was just tossing and turning and thinking when my phone started ringing. Absent mindedly I took the phone from the bed side table and answered the phone without looking and with a careless "Hello".

"Hello" A soft and soothing voice reached my ears. His voice.

I sat up quickly and calmed myself so I could talk to him.

"Bummie?"

My lack of response made him call my name.

"Jjong" his name rolled off my tongue easily.

A silence fell between us. It felt like neither of us knew what to say next. I could not say a word because of the lump in my throat and the feeling that I would cry if I speak.

"I missed you" he said what was in my heart. Breaking the silence. That's when I couldn't control anymore and I burst in tears.

"Kibumie"

"Bummie"

"Love. Bummie, don't cry. I cannot listen to you cry like that" his comforting voice magically but slowly eased my pain.

"I missed you. I missed you so much." I finally said it.

"Me too. Terribly. But don't cry. I hate when you cry even though you look absolutely adorable when you do so" he said with his voice lacing with a teasing tone. Which made me laugh in between my tears.

"What? Hehehe. Jonghyun. You seriously" weirdly I started laughing.

"Now that's much better. Don't cry and only laugh. Now wipe your tears"

As he asked I wiped my tears and took a deep breath feeling a lightness in my heart. This is the effect of Kim Jonghyun on me.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I was just laying on bed trying to sleep" I said.

"What happened Bummie? You don't cry like that unless something bad happened." he knew me so well.

"I had a terribly day. A hard day" I answered simply.

We kept talking for a while. Him filling me up with how he has been and me telling him about how I have been. He was making me laugh. This is the first time in two weeks we had talked. He has been so busy in the company doing something that he wouldn't tell me about. And I did not asking him after he had said not yet.

"You should sleep now" he said. I should but I don't want to and I can't.

"I can't" I answered honestly.

"Yes you can." he said.

"I wish you were here. I know I would fall asleep easily" I poured out my actual thoughts.

"I am here. Lay down. I will sing for you"

I laid down and kept it next to my ear after putting it on speaker.

"Good night Bummie" he said.

"Good night Jjong."

"I love you" I added in.

"I love you too" with that said he started singing.

The last thing I heard before darkness took over me was

"Sugohaessoyo~

Jeongmal gosaenghaessoyo~

Gaeudaen naye jarangijyo ~ "

Flash Back Ends.

"You have worked hard Jjong" I found myself saying it to the air silently.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked outside of the car window to see a shining bright moon. I stared at it with my blurry eyes that was filled with tears that I did not want to spill.

I never thought I would look at the moon and think about you. I never thought that was the day the countdown of the remaining days together has started. I never thought. I miss you so much Jjong. So much. I have been having weak days. But now you are not here to comfort me.

I just miss you. And I love you. And there Is nothing more I want than to be in your arms right now.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Okay so  I have started writing this again. I decided to continue. It just doesn't feel right for me to just end it. And I can't continue with the way I was planning to for personal reasons.

I just want to show his love for Jonghyun and how strong their love is and how strong he is. I hope you will love the next couple of chapters I would be writing the same way you have been for the other chapters.

Thank you.
Lots of love from me.