Cheers

Always and Forever right?

Β 

Kibum's POV;

Busy. Yeah that right I am busy. Doing what you ask? Nothing. I am busy doing nothing. My days have become boring. That morning after Jjong left I have been just laying at home doing nothing. It has been a month since then. A month since I have heard from him and seen him. So yeah I miss him. Before it was easier to miss him compared to now. I can't explain it but it is.

But hei SM town tour is starting next month. Which mean I will be getting busy. I miss going on stage as SHINee. It has been a while since we performed on stage.

Talking about while, I have not gone on insta live for weeks now. I don't know why I have not done that. Guess not in the mood or something. Not sure.

Today becomes a whole month that I have stayed in the apartment doing nothing. What should I do today? Maybe go out. I thought. If I say home again I will probably miss him again.

Yeah. I should go out. But what should I wear?

I stood up from the bed and ran to my closet

God. How many clothes do I have?Β  What do I choose? Since it's summer something loose and comfortable.

Finally after minutes of thinking I took out a red long sleeve shirt and black jeans with black belt. Taking the outfit I went back inside my room and placed it in the bed and went inside the bathroom.

Not taking too long I got out after shower. The cool water made me feel so fresh.

After getting out of the shower I got to getting ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 minutes later I was ready. Everything in my handbag, sunglass on. I got out of the apartment. Making sure it was locked I walked to the elevator and to the parking lot. After walking two minutes I reached my car.

I got in and started the engine bring my car to life. How long has it been since I drove? That's right. One month. And again why do I keep reapeating one month one month to myself.

I am not sure how long I was driving but I stopped the minute I saw a Baskin Robbin shop. I need some ice cream.

Parking the car in the parking area I got out and walked insideΒ  Thankfully not many people's where there. Not wanting to stay for too long I quickly went to thecounter and ordered for take away icecream.

After getting the ice cream I went back to the car and ate the ice cream before continuing my drive.

I am not sure how long I was driving but I started to notice the red clouds. I took a look at the time.

My phone gave a sound telling me that I have a message. Stopping the car for a minute I took my phone and checked the message. It was Minho.

Yah Kibumah, come over to the dorm to hangout.

A smile formed on my lips as I read the message. Without replying to the message I started the engine, turning the car around and heading to the dorm.

30 minutes later I was inside the building. After parking the car I got into the elevator and to the dorm.

Careful not to break the glass bottles in my hand I dialed the passcode and got in. When I got in Minho was standing right infront of me which almost gave me a heart attack.

"Ah you scared me." I said keeping a hand on my heart hoping to calm it down.

"You did not reply. I thought you were not coming. What is that?" he asked looking down at the black bag in my hand.

"I stopped by a store and bought some soju. I thought we all can drink together. That reminds me who are here?" I asked giving him the bag.

"Everyone is here" Minho said as he walked in.

"Everyone?"Β  I questioned as I followed him inside.

"Jonghyun too?" I asked again.

Before he said anything the voice of the person who I have neither seen or heard for the whole month since that night reached my ears.

Fastening my steps I reached the living room to see him smiling, laughing and chatting with Taemin and Jinki hyung.

I was going to say hi before I changed my mind. Just as I was about to turn Taemin saw me. He was about to call me when I signed him not to.

Without saying aything else I turned around walking into the kitchen. When I got in Minho was taking out the heated chicken out of the oven.

"Let me guess. Jinki hyungs choice" I said reaching to where he was .

He turned around " Yeah. It was his idea. So chicken, beer and soju" he said.

"Let me help" I said and took the bowl from him. Letting me do the work he went to take out the beer and soju bottles an glasses.

Once he grabbed everything needed I walked out of the kitchen with the bowl of chicken and Ketchup.

When we reached the living room I saw Jjong still talking to them and laughing.

He has not yet noticed I am here. I placed the bowl on the ground right infront of him.

"Oh kibum. When did you come?" I looked up to Jinki hyung who talked.

"Couple of minutes" without looking to him I stood up and walked into the kitchen again even though I felt his eyes on me.

Before I got in I saw Minho coming out with water bottle. When I asked if there is anything else he said there is nothing more.

I removed my jacket and laid it in the dining chair and walked to the bathroom and locked it.

Standing infront of the sink I looked into the mirror. My eyes were watery but I am not going to let a single drop fall. Turning on the tap I slashed water to my face, calming myself.

One month. One whole month. No phone call. Only 2 or three messages. The only reason why I am not worried sick is because of manager hyung.

Closing the running water I dried my face and took a deep breath before opening the door.

Getting out of the bathroom I walked to the living room and saw the members talking. I stopped my steps a bit away from them just to take a good look at the person my eyes are only on and smiled.

Yes, I am mad. But not too mad for me to not have that automatic smile that always appear when I see him.

"Key hyung" I broke out of my thoughts when Taemin called me.

By sign he asked me what's wrong when I looked at him. Shaking my head with a smile telling him nothing I walked to the members and took a seat in between Taemin and Jinki hyung even though there was a empty seat next to Jjong. This is a group get together not just us. I know that even though members are okay with us and sometimes tease us it's not always okay to take use of it.

Shaking the thoughts and pushing it to the back of my mind for the night I took a beer can and snapped it open.

"Cheers" I said putting the beer can in mid air.

The members followed opening their own beer cans and clicking theirs with mine.

"Cheers"

That's how our night began. And believe me. It was one hell of a night.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************
As I always say, ENJOY...... 😊😊

Lots of Love,
From Me