One hell of a night

Always and Forever right?

Kibum's POV,

What's that terrible sound? I really wanted to open my eyes but I can't seem to. And again I heard the noise that seems to cut through my head. What is that noi...... Wait a minute. That's my phone.

I jolted up causing me to almost scream in pain. "Argh" A pain jolted from my back to the head making me shut my eyes more and groan.

Moment of silence was again interrupted by my phone ringing. Shaking the pain away for the time being I stood up from the bed only to feel extremely cold. I looked down to see no clothes on me. WHAT THE HELL? I was about to take my sheets to cover my body when I noticed that somebody else was on my bed. My bed? I looked around quickly. Wait a minute. I am in my room. How am I in my room . And who is thi.....Jjong? I saw his face as he moved in his sleep  What is he doing here?

I was once again brought out of my train of thoughts by the noise. Grabbing the robe on the dressing table chair I walked out of the room to find from where the phone is ringing.

When I stepped into the living room what I saw made me stop in my tracks. It's a mess. All the sofa pillows where on the ground and how did that vase break and these clothes..... Kim Kibum, not now. First you need to find your phone.

After a good 5 minutes I finally found my phone under one of the pillow. Unlocking the phone I saw I had 10 missed calls from Manager hyung.

I quickly dialed the number. After three rings he finally answered the phone.  "Hello, Hyung. What's wrong?" I asked quickly.

"Why are you now only answering the phone? I have been calling you for the past 30 minutes." he sounded worried and angry at the same time. Its totally understandable.

"I am sorry hyung. What's wrong?" I asked while rubbing my forhead hoping that it would ease my hangover headache.

"I called to check up on you both." he said.

"That reminds me. How did Jonghyun come to here? How did I come back?" I asked.

"The four of you except Jinki was totally drunk. Jinki did not drink except one beer. He was dealing with you four drunk heads  You should have seen what you four were doing last night. Hahahhaha. Later I dropped you both to your apartment. I won't tell you the rest  Its for you to remember"  he said.

"Okay hyung. I will hang up then. My head is killing me." after saying bye I hung up the phone and walked back into the bedroom to see him still sleeping. I don't know how we both ended up on bed last night but what I do know is that my whole body aches.

I walked closer to him and leaned down giving a kiss on his head and saying a I miss you before heading to the bathroom to take a long warm/cold shower.

A hour later I was dressed in comfortable clothes after the shower and now preparing some hangover soup and already have cleaned the mess. Straight after the shower I took some painkillers so I can actually do something.

Once the hangover soup was ready I put in two bowls for both us in a tray and went to the room. Placing the tray on the side table I got on the bed and sat next to him and tried waking him up.

After numerous times he finally opened his eyes.

"Good morning" I said while messaging his head lightly.

"Good morning" even in his half consciousness he had a smile on.

I moved my hands away so he can sit up. Groaning in pain he sat up.

" Argh. My head and back hurts" he said keeping his head on his hands.

I looked at him to tell him that that I have prepared hangover soup when all my words disappeared.

His back. Oh my god  Its all red and is that..... nail marks?????!!!! Suddenly a flash about last night appeared.

"Jjong, more!!!!" the feeling of him was making me wanna scream.

"Kibum, You are so y you know that" he said in between a pant making me blush even in a moment like this 

" Urgh!! Jjong harder" I said making him more harder and faster.

Then it hit me.   Making my eyes roll back and screen in ectasy. My nails scraped his back so hardly making him hiss in pain.

Coming out of the he kissed me. A breath taking kiss. After pulling away he brushed away the set hair on my forehead and muttered a I love you before he fell on me drained out of all the energy in him. Letting him lay on me I put my arms around him.

Not seconds later he laid on his back with me in his arms.

Flashback ends.

Oh my god. Getting on knees I went behind his back. Carefully I trailed my fingers on the marks. Jonghyun hissed to my touch.

"Jjong, I am so sorry" I didnkt know what else to say.

"What? Why are you saying sorry? What's wrong?" he asked looking back.

Giving a kiss on to back I went i front of him strafling on him. Putting my arms around him I hugged him.

"I am sorry" I said again.

He pulled me back, looking into my eyes. I looked away.

"What's wrong Bummie?" he asked holding my chin, facing him.

"Your back. It's bruised" I said

"What?" he asked confused.

"There is nail marks all over your back and it's bruised" I said.

"Wow. I never knew you were this feisty and wild. I should have been sober last night to remember it this morning" he said with tease laced in his voice and a sly smirk on his lips.

I hit in his shoulder playfully " Jjong, you are such a" I said making him laugh.

"Hahhahahah. I am such a what?" he asked still with that smirk on him.

"You are such a... umph" before I could complete my sentence he interrupted me by giving me a kiss leaving me wanting more. After pulling away he hugged me.

"I missed you" he whispered to me leaving  kiss on my neck.

"I missed you too" I said and hugged him more tightly.

Staying like that for a while I pulled away and got up from him. Getting off the bed I picked up the tray on the side table and placed it in his lap, sitting next to him.

"Its hangover soup. Drink up. It's already cold" I said giving him a spoon and helping myself.

After the drinking the soup I went back into the kitchen leaving Jonghyun in the room so he can freshen up.

After washing the used bowls and spoons I took a seat on the sofa and played with my babies who came running to me as soon as they saw me.

I was playing absentmindedly for his nows how long when suddenly I was not with another flash back

"One month Jonghyun. One whole month. How can you just go MIA for a mont?. Do you have any idea how worried I was for the first couple of days? The only reason I was not worried sick anymore was because od Manager hyung. One whole damn month" I was shouting and trying to hold back my years at the same time.

"I am sorry. I did not mean to worry you. No excuse I make would be a good reason"  Jonghyun said while walking towards me.

I kept taking steps back. Right now I don't want him coming close to me.

"Try me. Try giving me atleast a excuse" I said to him.

He was silent. And that silence was killing me. How can he be silent at this situation.

Without saying a word he kept coming towards me and I kept taking steps back. My steps were not that strong. I was drunk.

Suddenly when I took a step back I stepped wrongly resulting me to almost fall when I was securely pulled up and into the person who I am mad at.

I looked at him. "Leave me." I said trying to push him away. He didnot budge.

"Leave me. I said leave m....."

"I wanted you to have some alone time" he interrupted me 

"What?" I asked confused. By now I have stopped trying to push him away.

"Since we got together I have noticed you barely had your own alone time nor have you or I spent any quality time with the members. It's either me calling you or spending nights here. I wanted to be away from you for a month so that you can spend your own time. I had not intention in worrying you. I missed you so much this whole month but I forced my self not to call you ot come here and kiss you." he explained

"Is this why tonight you did not talk to me much?" I asked.

"Yeah. I wanted you to have fun with the members and you did. You were laughing and talking and having fun" he anwered my question.

"About that wanting to kiss me part, you can do it now." I suggested teasingly.

Not even seconds later I felt his lips on me. I missed this feeling.

I pulled away. "Please don't do that ever again. I missed you" and I crashed my lips back on him.

He pulled away and said "never again. Even if I did I will tell you the reason. I missed you so much"

"Then shut up and kiss me. Love me. God I love you Kim Jonghyun" I said.

"I love you too Kim Kibum" he said crashing his lips on me, making me stumble and hit the wall.

Flashback Ends.

"Key"

"Hmm" I looked at JJong who was standing near the sofa all freshen up.

"Whats wrong?" he asked.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked.

"Why you ask?" he asked.

"No. Nothing. Never mind" I dinot ask again when I saw the worried look in his eyes.

"Okay so, what do you want to do?" he asked.

"For now a movie. And then something else later"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's how the day went till night time. We watched a couple of movies and talked inbetween. When dinner time came, we had some noodles.

It was already 11 at night.

"Jjong, why don't you go freshen up for bed and I will wash all this before bed." I suggested while getting up from the sofa and going inside the kitchen with the used plates.

"Okay" I heard him stand and go into the room.

After washing up I was about to leave the kitchen when suddenly another flashback hit me making me grip the kitchen counter.

Everything was happening so fast. One by one out clothes were off our body and throw on the floor. Not pulling away we both kept stumbling from one wall to the other. Making me hiss in pain everytime my back contacted with the hard walls. But forgetting it quickly as the pleasure took over me.

The last place I got stumbled to before dissapearing to the room was the kitchen counter. It caused me more pain making me grip on to him more.

Flashback ends.

"Kibum" I was snapped out my flash back by his sound.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Come" he said and walked back into the room.

Shaking my head I even though I had a smile on I walked into the room and into the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and fully ready for bed I got out and walked to the bed.

"Why are you smiling like that?" he asked.

"Nothing. Just that we had hell of a night last night. " I said laying next to him.

He put his one hand under my head and the other around me, pulling me to him more. I snuggled more into his arms getting comfortable.

"Yeah I was. But tonight it's one great night" he said and gave a kiss on my head before saying a good night and letting the sleep overtake him.

"Good night Jjong" and I let the sleep takeover me too. 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Have Fun.

Lots of Love,
From Me.