Step By Step

Always and Forever right?

The sun rose with the two of them closing their eyes. It's a pity they did not get to see the beautiful sight despite them spending the whole night on the beach. Rather than seeing the sun rise it was more important for them to part ways before the city wakes up.

A soft smile was curved as they slipped into the world of dreams and happiness.

Only they will know how hard the last month was being away from each other. But love is love. It always finds a way. Who knows what or where is their next stop.

The idea of someone else knowing with them did not scare them as much as it did before. Even though Taeyeon finding out about them was a accident, Nicole getting to know about them won't be. Ofcourse Kibum could trust her but there is still the hesitation.

Their part of life was getting back to normal. But it does not mean life has stopped throwng problems.

As promised they took every step slowly.

Rather than only one side working they both worked together at the same time. Learning from the past they walked in the same phase taking the steps together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a week since they made up. Were they back together? No. Since that night neither has said the three words to each other nor got physically close to one another. What they had more felt like two high school students finding new love and going on dates and talking before the real thing.

It would be a lie if it's said that they both are patient. Cause they aren't. Every time Jonghyun went over to Kibum's apartment it's hard to keep his distance and it's the same for Kibum. They are like two wolves in heat. Close proximity kills them. The distance makes it worse.

Rather than spending hours making out they controlled their burning desires for each other and instead they talked. Shared the worries and thoughts deep in their heart's. Sure they have not given back their relationship the name or status, but day by day it feels like the no named relationship is growing. Kibum has no idea on how or when he could bring the topic in but Jonghyun, well his mind is working. For now it's a secret between him and I.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum's POV:

"Do you want to go on a date?" Jonghyun suddenly asked. They were watching a movie together and was getting to the interesting part.

"What?" I turned around surprised long forgetting the movie playing.

"A date? Like a real date date?" I asked making sure I heard what I heard.

"Haha. Yeah like a date date" he said chuckling.

"When?" I asked.

"Not today ofcourse. Next week are you free?" he asked.

"Unfortunately no. I have the musical for the whole week" I answered.

"How about the week after?" he asked.

Before answering I took my phone and checked my schedule for the week after and found it empty.

"That's perfect. I am free" I answered.

"That's good. I will tell you the day and time later." he said turning back to the movie.

"Okay."ย  I did the same and turned my focus back to the movie but just for a few seconds before my stomach started growling probably for the millionth time.

"Are you hungry?" I asked turning to his direction.

"Honestly. I am starving" he answeredย  turning to me.

"Hahahah. So order dinner? or cook?" I asked.

"If it is okay with you I want a dinner cooked by you" he said quietly like a child asking for a lollipop.

"Even if it was not I would still have cooked for you." I said with a smile before standing up and heading to the kitchen area.

Opening the fridge and the cupboards I scanned through to see what I can make.

"Is pasta okay?" I asked more like half shouted to him.

"Absolutely." I head him answer.

"Then pasta it is." I said to myself and started taking out the ingredients I needed to make the past.

I tried being a bit fast but when it comes to cooking I like to take time. While the pasta was boiling I had prepared the sauce for the tomato last to be complete. But eating just pasta sounded a bit empty. Maybe I should make some cream chicken? I have some chicken left and I need to empty that anyways.

Lessening the heat of the stove for the time being I went to the fridge and opened it. I was about to take the chicken out when I felt a heat touch my back and a pair of hand came into view holding the ice cream bucket. I felt his warm breath on my nape. My breath hitched at that feeling. He was not touching me in anyway but it was affecting me.

"Looks yummy" he said making me instantly tunred around only to be taken by off guard by how close he was standing.

"Food. I meant the food looks yummy"ย ย  saying that he took out the ice cream and walked away not before turning around and giving a wink.

That guy......seriously.

Getting a grip of myself I took out the chicken and got to work.

A hour later the food was cooked and the table was set.

"Come, it's ready" I said to him.

Switching of the TV he came and sat at the table with me. Before taking a bite myself I waited for him to taste it.

"How is it?" I asked.

For a while I got not response from him.

"Speachless" he finally commented.

"Bummie, this is so so good." he complimented again.

I felt a huge smile appearing on my lips.

The dinner was a bit silent. It was a comfortable silence. But now and then then word was said.

After the dinner because it was getting late I asked him to stay the night. As the time for sleeping came closer I got nervous. This is the first time since a while we are going to sleep on the same bed.ย 

"Kim Kibum do not betray your self." I said to the reflection of myself in the bathroom mirror. Putting on my robe and securely hyung it around I got out while drying my hair.

"You can go in" I said to the person sitting on the bed.

"Okay."ย  he said and went into the bathroom.

Leaving the room I went to my closet room. Usually I would wear long pajama pair. I was just scanning through when my eyes caught sight of the pajama shorts pair. That's it. Just Because I won't be doing anything it doesn't not mean I can't a bit. I put on the the pair and went back to the room. Thankfully he was not out yet. After doing all the necessary things I do before going to bed I laid down comfortable under the warm duet.

Minutes later I laid down he came out. He was dressed in his tank top and his black track suit bottom.

Putting the towel away he stood in the middle of the room like a fool.

"Come here" I said patting the spot next to me on the bed

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"This feels like deja vu. Yes I am sure. Come" I said patting the spot again.

Finally after his internal argument he laid down next to me. None of us said anything. I was using my phone and he was just laying. I felt the sleepiness catch up with me.

I put the phone away and tried sleeping but no luck. I wanted his arms around me. Scooting a bit closer I took his hand and circled it around me.

"Like always" I said knowing he would know what I meant.

I turned my back to him. His arms rested on my stomach as the other went under my head.

Quickly as done I dozed off. But before I did I felt the blazing fire of his fingers on my skin. A smile formed on my lips as I thought went through my mind.

How will he be tonight? hehehe

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Done and done. I have been wanting to write a third person POV for a while now and finally Tada.

I hope you enjoy and don't forget to Vote.

Lots of love,
from me.