I love the way you look at me

Always and Forever right?

Kibum's POV:

"KIM JONGHYUN, you ert" God this guy really. Even on phone he is just....

He was laughing. The sound of him laughing reached my ears from the other end.

"Are you laughing? You are being a ert and you are laughing? Unbelivable" It again earned laughter. I was dying of emberassment and he is laughing. I can't believe this. He is my boyfriend, he is not suppose to be laughing.

"What, I can't even talk ertedly to my boyfriend anymore? Should I find someone else. You are so cute. hahahaha." he was still laughing.

"Dont you dare say that again. Find someone else?!!! You know what I am hanging up. I am so emberassed right now" before he could say anything else or laugh more I cut the phone. Not giving him a chance to.say anything I cut the phone.

Throwing the phone onto the other end of the bed I laid down, burying my face in the pillow. God. Ewww. Just eww. I sat up straight again.

Images of the things he was saying came into my mind.

"How is he so erted? Through out our whole year of our relationship he has never been this erted or has talked to that extent. He has no idea how it was affecting me. How can he just out of nowhere talk like that" I kept blabbing to myself like an idiot.

The instant he started talking like that my body froze. The more he talked it was getting hard to breath. But I was acting normal until he said something so erted that sent jolts through my body and burst. I was probably red like a tomato.

........but was I too harsh? I should not have hung up like that? Maybe I should call him?

No. Let's just give myself and him sometime to get calm.

With that thought I slumped back resting my head on the pillow.

I don't know when but at some point while laying like that I dozed off.

***********************************
I felt someone shaking me and heard some voices, but it seems very far away.

Somebody was still shaking me. I groaned and buried my face more into the pillow hoping whoever it is will just go.

"Hyung" I heard someone call me. Deciding to ignore it I let my disturbed sleep take over me.

Sleep? Practice? suddenly remembering I snapped my eyes open and almost jumped out of the bed when a dizziness suddenly came over me making me close my eyes.

"Hyung, are you okay?" the voice was more clear. Opening my eyes I looks to my left. Taemin.

"Taemin? what are you doing here?" I asked not wandering his question.

"First tell me are you okay?" he asked again.

"Yeah I am. Just felt a bit dizzy. Probably because I suddenly sat up" I answered.

"Again, what are you doing here? Don't we have practice today?" I asked confused.

"We did have practice but it's been changed to tomorrow. Rookies are using the room. But hyung what happened to you. Have you been sleeping the whole time?" he asked.

"Whole time? what are you talking about?" I asked leaning a bit forward and grabbing my phone.

Pressing the unlock button I was the time. It's 10 pm. My jaws dropped. 10 pm???? I have been sleeping for more than.... I started counting inside my head. Oh My goodness!!!! 10 hours. I have been sleeping for more than 10 hours.

Taemin snapped his fingers infront of me pulling me out of my shock.

"I have been sleeping for more than 10 hours. I don't even know when I dozed off exactly. After hanging up on Jonghyun I laid down and..... wow." I kept mumbling halfly to myself and halfly to Taemin.

"Wait. But what are you doing here?" I asked again for the third time.

"You are the one who suggested yesterday that today we five hangout in the dorm. We were coming to pick you up for practice when manager hyung got a call telling that there has been a change in the schedule and that rookie groups are practicing. Sounds like a soon going debut group. " he explained.

"Aah. Now I understand." I said.

Suddenly I heard a noise from the living room. What's that noise?

Taemin must have seen my confused face. "I am not alone. The other members are here" he said.

"Okay. You also go wait outside I will take a shower and come out" I stood up saying it.

Saying a okay Taemin left the to closing the door behind him.

Getting rid of the clothes I walked into the bathroom and into the shower letting the slightly cold water refresh me. Even if I wanted to just be under the water forever I can't.

Not spending too much time I finished my shower and got out. Drying only my body I put on my robe tieing it around. With the towel on my head I stepped out of the bathroom and into the room.

I walked in front of the dressing table. I look fresh. Probably because I slept for so long. Bending my head a bit down I started drying my hair the towel covering my eyes.

I was more focused on drying my hair that I didnot hear anyone come in. A pair of warm hands placed on mine stopping me. The pair of hands held mine moving down. The towel fell of my head as I looked up into the mirror infront of me. I was met with his eyes but expressionless face.

I was lost in his eyes that I didnot feel he put his hands around me. I was shaken out of it when his unbelivable cold lips started trailing kisses on my neck. The coldness was sending shivers through my whole body. Involuntrily I closed my eyes and tilt my head. But it stopped as soon as it started. I opened my eyes again to meet his. He was loving this.

His hands were still around me. I almost yelped in surprised when he turned me around in his arms. This time I looked into his eyes more closely. If I even move even slightly my lips would be in him. That's how close we were.

I was just standing there in his arms just looking at him. For some unknown reason I could not move. Usually when we are standing like this my hands would be around him too but not today. As I said I could not move. Maybe because of the way he was looking at me.

My breath hitched and my eyes closed. Icy cold fingers barely touched my stomach. When did he untie my robe. Slowly he grazed his fingers from my stomach to my side to back. I almost moaned. Again icy cold fingers grazed my stomach and the other side and to my back. Both hands were on my back. Warmness spread through back. Even though his touch was cold it was warmness which spread through me.

His hands touched my back more. One hand was on my lower back the other on upper. Then I felt what I have been wanting to feel since the minute I saw him. His lips on me. Slowly and sensually he savoured my lips. I didnot kiss him back. I let him make me breathless.

He pulled me more into him. That's when I circled my hands around his neck pushing my fingers into his hair and kissed him back. With the same hunger, lust and love. The slow and sensual kiss turned into a passionate and breathtaking kiss.

I don't know how long it was but we both pulled away slowly, panting and breathless. He gave a kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes. I love the way yo looks at me when we are alone. I thought to myself.

"I love the way you love me" he suddenly said.

"What?" I asked.

"You said you love the way I look at you when we are alone" he cleared my confusion.

"Oops. Did I say it aloud?" I said looking down a bit emberassed.

Removing one hand from my back I instantly felt cold. He put his finger under my chin making me look up.

"Say it" he said. said knew what he meant.

I shaped my head. " Its too cheesy" I said earning a chuckle from him.

"Not when you though that. I want to hear you say. One more time." he said.

Taking a deep breath I looked into his eyes and played with his nape hair. Putting my love in my word and gaze I said it and more.

His hold was still on me. Thank God.

"I love the way you smile"
"I love the way you make me smile"
"I love the way you laugh"
"I love the way you make me laugh"
"I love the way you look at me"

"..... and I love the way you love me"

That's all that he needed to hear for him to crash him lips on me, pulling me to him more and telling me he loves me in between the kiss.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Let me know what moment from this chap did you like the most :)

When I come back with the next chapter the storm will be coming with it. Before the storm I wanted to give you something lovely so I hope you enjoy this chapter.

If you like this story and believe in Jongkey or even if you at not but along somewhere if you have started to like these two please vote and comment.

Lots of love,
From me.