What is happening?

Always and Forever right?

Taemin's POV:

Tension. Awkward tension. Why you ask? It's Jonghyun and Key hyung. They are not even meeting eye to eye. And it has been like this for the past 4 days. Before this 4 days I did not see them for a whole week. What ever happened must have happened in that week.

Right now we are standing in SM's practice room. Practicing the songs we will be performing in the SM town concert being held next week here in Seoul. We are starting the tour from here then to Japan.

As professional as they can be, my dear hyungs were hiding the tension perfectly. But who am I ? At first I didnot notice. Because we are practicing for SM town concert, meaning all idol groups that belong to SM will need to practice and we all can't practice all together at once. For the past 4 days at night we have been coming regularly.

The first day they looked normal to me. They still do. But I started noticing certain things since yesterday. Avoiding the contact, not interaction at all. Not sitting next to each other. I want to ask but I am wondering whether I should or not?

Maybe I shouldn't. Key hyung would say something if anything was going on. Yeah. Even if key hyung shares things with me I should not meddle with his business.

Doing the dance one more time the practice ended. We took our belongings and left the room.

There was not many people's in the company during this time. It's already midnight after all.

Key hyung was walking infront of me and Jonghyun hyung behind me. Once again I have ended up in the middle of these two.

Manager hyung walked ahead to get the car. When he did, Key hyung got in the front and the other with us to the back. There is nothing weird about this.

The car drive was silent except small chats in between. No words from either Key or Jonghyun hyung.

When the van stopped infront of Key hyungs apartment he just got out saying good night without looking back.

I won't be seeing him till next week's concert day.

***********************************
The next day.

Can't days go any quicker? I have been getting this weird feeling like something bad is about to happen.

My train if thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. Getting rid of the weird thoughts I answered the phone. It was Kai.

"Hello" I said first.

"Where are you?" he asked.

"I just came from the practice room. Why?" I asked.

"We are planning on hanging out. I already called the others, they said okay. You too" he said.

"Okay. What time?" I asked.

"In 30 minutes. Ask manager hyung to bring you to our usual hangout spot" he said.

"Okay. See you in 30 minutes" I said and hung up.

I then called manager hyung asking n to come pick me up and went into the shower. Taking a quick but nice shower I got out and dressed up.

By the time manager hyung called me to come down I was ready. Not forgetting to take my wallet I left my apartment meeting with hyung at the parking lot.

I was around 5 minutes late because I my shower.

All I had in my mind was that for rest of the day I have something that would distract me.

***********************************
Tired? No I am not tired. Hungry? No I am full. I should not have eaten that much when I was on diet. But it's food. I fell on my knees before it.

I have been back home for a hour. It's almost midnight. I should be sleeping but this sleep is not coming.

I don't know what came over or what I was thinking. I only realised what I was doing when Key Hyungs voice reached my ears.

"What's wrong Taemin?" he asked.

I noticed something different in his tone.

"Nothing hyung. I am sorry. Good night" I was about to hang up when......

"Taemin" he called my name.

"Yes?" he sounded like he wanted to say something so I let him know I was listening.

It was silence for a minute

"Nothing. Okay bye. See you in three days" he said. Very quickly and hung up. I was barely able to get what he said.

"Oohkay" that's weird.

I should just sleep. My head hurts now.

Putting the phone away I laid on the bed and snuggled into the blanket.

Hoping that the sleep would catch up soon.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

It's a short chapter. I wanted to write a Taemin's POV and give a glimpse of what's gonna happen. 

😊😊😊

Lots of love,
From me.